Any suggested PPMs for the front 4 zyndar? Just wondering if anything contradicts the tactics instructions etc

I would say * plays one twos*. for the top 4 since they are all attacking and going to the middle, i had this on the Puskas VI tactic as someone said on that forum, seemed to work very well

Last edited:
This tactic is going very well in my Charlton save from the Samurai topic Zyndar. I loved the Puskas VI tactic, one of my best formations i like since its attacking. Real test tho is how it will do in the Premier League if i get promotion with a under average team. Yes i will get new players to make it more solid but not going to be world beaters.

Tactic started at the Tottenham game.

View attachment 105211View attachment 105210View attachment 105209

What about individual player training?

He will either let his AM do it or if you want to do it, then do the role that they are playing in within the tactic and for additional training just focus on one of the lowest stats that need improving for that role selected

He will either let his AM do it or if you want to do it, then do the role that they are playing in within the tactic and for additional training just focus on one of the lowest stats that need improving for that role selected

And in other words, don't get too "addicted" to the way, some people post and sometimes is very specific about everything related to a certain tactic. Don't get me wrong, it's great for some one who is new to FM, and I got no problem with the matter, but i like to experiment a bit my self, so for me it can kill some of the fun playing FM :)

Zyndar, looking forward to give this tactic a spin, when i get a bit more sparetime :)

And in other words, don't get too "addicted" to the way, some people post and sometimes is very specific about everything related to a certain tactic. Don't get me wrong, it's great for some one who is new to FM, and I got no problem with the matter, but i like to experiment a bit my self, so for me it can kill some of the fun playing FM :)

Zyndar, looking forward to give this tactic a spin, when i get a bit more sparetime :)

To be fair if Zyndar did post everything then he may as well play the game for us haha

As for the tactic I've scored 16 goals in 4 games with Everton in my third season! Conceded 2 in the same amount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was shocked at first seeing someone opening thread tribute to me

But read it twice, quite sad it is actually not for me :(

One thing i have noticed a lot with this tactic is that its not shy of having shots lol,. Need to invest in some good IF's AM and ST i think next season if i go in the premier league.

View attachment 105035

One thing i have noticed a lot with this tactic is that its not shy of having shots lol,. Need to invest in some good IF's AM and ST i think next season if i go in the premier league.

View attachment 1103767

I definitely agree! My striker has a lot of longshots for me so I'm gonna retrain Depay to a striker and see how he gets one there =D

4 Games left to play. Zyndar i don't know what happend but this tactic has went into overdrive mode i cant stop it. AND my front 4 have the PPM *Plays one Twos*...

**Also just seen your goal stats on the OP. you have 9 goal passes on the goal assist i got 25.. This might be of the PPM of the one twos ??

Will be fun next season in the premier league to see how i get on with the right players

View attachment 105029View attachment 105028View attachment 105027View attachment 105026

Last edited:
4 Games left to play. Zyndar i don't know what happend but this tactic has went into overdrive mode i cant stop it. AND my front 4 have the PPM *Plays one Twos*...

**Also just seen your goal stats on the OP. you have 9 goal passes on the goal assist i got 25.. This might be of the PPM of the one twos ??

Will be fun next season in the premier league to see how i get on with the right players

View attachment 1103773View attachment 1103774View attachment 1103775View attachment 1103776

Yeah the one-twos PPM definitely help I think! Also so far it's an inspired move whacking Depay at striker, 3 goals already!

Another cracking tactic! :) I am very impressed about the stats and the gameplay, it is absolutely varied. Good to watch! I hope the new patch won't ruin it.

which one is better? Leviathan or this?

After playing with both, i would say this one, more defensive and you have good attack, i would say have your top 4 players CF/IF's/AM have the PPM *Plays one Twos*.

Also what i have found out for red cards take off the CF fill in the gap whoever got sent off and move the IF's from support to attack. This seems to keep the tactic sold and can still score goals and win games