Trivaldo's FMRTE Help Thread (FM2011)

I'm creating all the players for it (legends like Pele, Maradona etc) and was just hoping I could start the auction process before I had made tham all. I guess I will just put them at their former clubs at the start of the game

I'm creating all the players for it (legends like Pele, Maradona etc) and was just hoping I could start the auction process before I had made tham all. I guess I will just put them at their former clubs at the start of the game
put tham all at the same club so they're easier to find

Hey Triv, can u help me ?
Here is my problem. I can edit my player home grown status.When I go to relation > add new > train in the club 15-21 and save, nothing happens. When I check in game HG status, he is still 0-21. I continiued few times, also saved and loaded, still nothing :(.

Hey Triv, can u help me ?
Here is my problem. I can edit my player home grown status.When I go to relation > add new > train in the club 15-21 and save, nothing happens. When I check in game HG status, he is still 0-21. I continiued few times, also saved and loaded, still nothing :(.
As far as i'm aware (and i may be wrong here) different countries leagues have different rules but they only need one of them, if you put 15-21 in and it only comes up saying 0-21 then the rules for that league is 0-21 and not 15-21

The two differences on homegrown are club and nation so in your league you'd put your player formed at club 0-21 and formed in country 0-21 (you don't need the 15-21 options)

yea, I should mention that im playing with burnley, eng prem. This regen was in the club for 4 years now, and he already have 0-21 status. I need to change it to 15-21, and when i do it in relation, nothing happens in game. I tried to make some wonderkid just to see if fmrte is working, and its working just fine ( how to delete that wonderkid ? ) :(

Last edited:
Hello.
Is there any way to actually add staff to the screen? There probably isn't, but, hey, you know more than me on FMRTE!
Thanks.

Hello.
Is there any way to actually add staff to the screen? There probably isn't, but, hey, you know more than me on FMRTE!
Thanks.
i don't know what you mean

To the staff screen. Actually add staff instead of swapping them.
Oh right, no you cant add - just like you cant add players to the squad without swapping you cant add staff without swapping

Just hire a really cheap/rubbish staff member in-game and then swap with someone better with FMRTE... its not hard or expensive to hire staff anyway tho

league cup issue!

hi, i hope you can help.

i created a set where rangers and celtic have moved to the championship, but the league cup (eng) no longer runs.

i have moved the bottom 2 clubs from each league down a division all the way until the blue square north, with one team losing there professional status, and the opposite in scotland, with 2 teams from each league being promoted.

i have tried twice but both times the league cup doesnt draw, before 9/7/10 it says round to be drawn on 9/7/10 or something similar but after it says no ties scheduled.

any help would be appreciated.

and once i get it working i will post up my custom on fm-base.

thanks

chris

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

i forgot to mention the fa cup runs fine

Last edited:
Hey Triv, is it possible to cancel a future transfer?? Or do I just wait until the transfer is made and then swap players back? Thanks a lot!! :)

yeah just swap back or change to club player is moving to, to the club he's currently at

When I edit the League Table, on the game it now has all the teams in the wrong order. Team points are correct, but the order is wrong. If I continue will it sort itself out or is there something else I have to do? Thanks :)

yeah, the next time a fixture is palyed the game will recognise the changes you made and put teams is right order

Aaand, another problem.

I holidayed, 2 managers that I was being got sacked, and the assistant managers took over. Is there any way to make them assistant managers again?? :S

yeah but its not simple

bring up staff screen, right click on Manager's name and then click 'swap club job' then choose an unnattached managerto take managers place - this should make the original manager a free agent now (once you have continued in game)

Then after the swap has taken place click on the free agent manager, set his job role assistant manager to 20 and manager down to one - continue in game - should then be seen as an free agent assistant manager.

Once he is recognized as an assistant manager, bring up the club staff screen again, right click on their assistant and 'swap club job' again, type in the guy you just made an assistant - continue in game

i've been using the FMRTE 2011 and was wondering if there are solutions to the problems i have

the first problem is when changing hair colour & skin tones of players, the changes apply fine in the match engine but do not change at all in the players profile can this be sorted? (the game is using computer generated players and NOT using the real players option if this makes any difference)

the second problem is editing players names - i know they can't be made bigger or smaller than the existing one but on the FMRTE details list it advises you to change it the old way, what is the old way?

i've just been giving nicknames to the players i want to change but would like to know how to completely change a name.

i've been using the FMRTE 2011 and was wondering if there are solutions to the problems i have

the first problem is when changing hair colour & skin tones of players, the changes apply fine in the match engine but do not change at all in the players profile can this be sorted? (the game is using computer generated players and NOT using the real players option if this makes any difference)

the second problem is editing players names - i know they can't be made bigger or smaller than the existing one but on the FMRTE details list it advises you to change it the old way, what is the old way?

i've just been giving nicknames to the players i want to change but would like to know how to completely change a name.
Dont think you can change skin colour this time around but hair colour can be changed but doesn't always work and you have no control over hair style

ok, for example if you had a player called John Smith and you wanted to change Smith to Swaviola you'd have to click on the black search logo next surname box. when the search box opens, don't type anything in the search box just press enter - this will bring up all available surnames in the games. Swaviola obviously wont be in the list so instead pick a name from the list with same amount of letters as Swaviola (which is 8 letters) doesn't matter what name you pick as long as it has the same number of letters to what you eventually want it to be. For the sake of this example i will pick Hardwick

Once you have picked a name, save changes, return to game and continue so the game recognizes the name change. When the name change has been sorted in-game return to FMRTE and bring up the player's screen again (close the old screen for that player if its still open, make sure you open a new one cos the old one will still say old name)
To change Hardwick to Swaviola click on the surname, the box should light up allowing you to type in the box. Delete 'Hardwick' and type in Swaviola, save changes, return to game, continue..

FMRTE doesnt supprt your game version 11.21f164501 or your save game is not loaded

any ideas?

You dont have correct vrsion of fmrte to go with the version/patch you have