Trivaldo's Formula One Quiz

• Thread starter Thread starter Triv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 955
  • Views Views 51K

Who Do You Think Is The Best F1 Driver Ever

• Total voters
nelson piquet 1989 japan suzuka

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

alessandro nannini Britian brandshatch 1988

nope - that was two races before piquet drove for benetton
and it wasn't piquet anyway

not nannini either

roberto moreno 1991 Monaco monte carlos

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

is anyone else playing

I think it was Teo Fabi in 1986, but I don't know the country/track ..

EDIT: I know I'm young, but I'm not cheating, I just know useless facts >.<

it was fabi in 86

need country and track

Off the top of my head, I really couldn't name the track.

I think I learned of Fabi when browsing Bennetton a few years back, getting information on Schumi (idol since the age of 6/7!)

psycho, its austria

just need track

EDIT: got the track osterreichring

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Off the top of my head, I really couldn't name the track.

I think I learned of Fabi when browsing Bennetton a few years back, getting information on Schumi (idol since the age of 6/7!)
Scumacher is a tool, the highlight of my F1 life was watching the helicopter fly over my house to the hospital when he broke his leg at silverstone in 99 - i gave him a very firm mid-digit...
although he did get me back with 5 tedious years of him winning the title in the only competitive car with a team mate ordered to follow....
this quiz will never have any 2004 based questions as i only watched about 3 races

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Scoreboard

NialZemin 54
Psycho1970 23
Jamie F 16
wunzigan 13
WestHam Bill 11
kevnaylor 10
Jose22 10
Nick Main 7
Ben 6
JDH1989 5
Gms7 5
J-gibbard 4
Kombatunit 4
Thenaylor 3
we love the saints 2
Sammyt 2
Gooner Eagle 2
Eds-99 1
NunoPeixinho 1
LFCMarshall 1
andid1 1
TheMjt 1
Brian 95 1
Trivaldo99 2

next question
name the longest track ever used in F1 (for a world championship GP)

My Top 3 All time Drivers

1 Fangio
2 Senna
3 M. Schumacher (watch him next year when they build a car around him) soon to be 8 times champion

Ah, but he was great, and completely took over from F1 after Hakkinen dropped out. I do admit that the Barrichello scandal was ridiculous, and I'm glad that team orders are now banned from the sport.

Funny thing is, it was my 7th birthday the day that Schumacher broke his leg at Silverstone and it nearly ruined the party I was having at the time because I was upset >.<

My Top 3 All time Drivers

1 Fangio
2 Senna
3 M. Schumacher (watch him next year when they build a car around him) soon to be 8 times champion
Mine has to be:

1. Senna
2. M Schumacher
3. Vettel (I've actually watched him from his first start in F1 and from that season knew he was a future World Champion .. Although a boy racer, I admit)

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

A guess here, but did they happen to use Nürburgring at some point, either in part or full?

spa maybe,
I know its the longest this year

Mine has to be:

1. Senna
2. M Schumacher
3. Vettel (I've actually watched him from his first start in F1 and from that season knew he was a future World Champion .. Although a boy racer, I admit)

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

A guess here, but did they happen to use Nürburgring at some point, either in part or full?

yeah they used Nurburgring but its not the longest

my top 3
1. senna
2. fangio
3. prost

Alonso has got a couple of titles left in him so he may be up there by the end of his career
and hamilton will be talked about as one of the best, especially as he look like winning title this year in third fastest car...

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

its not spa

and gooner eagle spelled Nurburgring right

Back