Trivaldo's Formula One Quiz

• Thread starter Thread starter Triv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 955
  • Views Views 51K

Who Do You Think Is The Best F1 Driver Ever

• Total voters
If it's longer than the Nürburgring then I have no idea =|

Alonso has been fantastic from the start of his F1 career all the way through, silencing critics that he was a boy racer. He really wasn't a Juan Pablo Montoya ..

Hamilton I dislike, on the basis that he makes too many mistakes, and does actually endanger other drivers when doing so. Whether he's in a good car or not, he's still going to push it all the way and cause it to fail like what's happened recently; however, I admit that he does have some skill at his disposal, but he's in no way a better driver than Vettel, Button, Schumi or Webber.

le mans

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

non championship race used to do a market there now home to cheating scum Mclaren

If it's longer than the Nürburgring then I have no idea =|

Alonso has been fantastic from the start of his F1 career all the way through, silencing critics that he was a boy racer. He really wasn't a Juan Pablo Montoya ..

Hamilton I dislike, on the basis that he makes too many mistakes, and does actually endanger other drivers when doing so. Whether he's in a good car or not, he's still going to push it all the way and cause it to fail like what's happened recently; however, I admit that he does have some skill at his disposal, but he's in no way a better driver than Vettel, Button, Schumi or Webber.

hamilton matched the reigning double world champion Alonso (the man who ended scums stranglehold) in the same car in his ROOKIE season, alonso threw his toys out of the pram cos he couldn't beat him... only mistake hamilton made that season was getting stuck on gravel in pits in china, which efectively cost him the title, in his ROOKIE season...

he made a few high profile mistakes the following season with the new pressure of being the experienced driver in the team but still won the title..

third season, car was awful until second half of season, then he scored more points than anybody in the second half of the season

this season - has only not finished 2 races, 1 chacing down mark webber for an unlikely win in spain he got a puncture on the last lap running second, at spain the red bulls qualified almost a second a lap faster than anyone else. the other was a mechanical failure, and he leads the championship in third best car - if he had a red bull under him he would be almost un catchable

vettel is good but making similar mistakes to what hamilton did the year he was expected to win the title, difference is Hamilton did win the title that year and Vettel looks unlikely to win it this year

rant over

yeah its pescara and yes its sort of triangular

Scoreboard

NialZemin 54
Psycho1970 24
Jamie F 16
wunzigan 13
WestHam Bill 11
kevnaylor 10
Jose22 10
Nick Main 7
Ben 6
JDH1989 5
Gms7 5
J-gibbard 4
Kombatunit 4
Thenaylor 3
we love the saints 2
Sammyt 2
Gooner Eagle 2
Eds-99 1
NunoPeixinho 1
LFCMarshall 1
andid1 1
TheMjt 1
Brian 95 1
Trivaldo99 2

next question
name the last french driver to win a race in a french car
year, country, track, team for full 5pts

just going to ring my mum see if she's ok

hamilton matched the reigning double world champion Alonso (the man who ended scums stranglehold) in the same car in his ROOKIE season, alonso threw his toys out of the pram cos he couldn't beat him... only mistake hamilton made that season was getting stuck on gravel in pits in china, which efectively cost him the title, in his ROOKIE season...

he made a few high profile mistakes the following season with the new pressure of being the experienced driver in the team but still won the title..

third season, car was awful until second half of season, then he scored more points than anybody in the second half of the season

this season - has only not finished 2 races, 1 chacing down mark webber for an unlikely win in spain he got a puncture on the last lap running second, at spain the red bulls qualified almost a second a lap faster than anyone else. the other was a mechanical failure, and he leads the championship in third best car - if he had a red bull under him he would be almost un catchable

vettel is good but making similar mistakes to what hamilton did the year he was expected to win the title, difference is Hamilton did win the title that year and Vettel looks unlikely to win it this year

rant over
What I dislike is that everyone sees Hamilton as a rookie - he was training for McLaren in their Young Driver Support Programme 1998, and has been under the direct guidance of Ron Dennis since 1995.

What I dislike is that everyone sees Hamilton as a rookie - he was training for McLaren in their Young Driver Support Programme 1998, and has been under the direct guidance of Ron Dennis since 1995.

all this means is McLaren would've helped with sponsorship or funding..
Hamilton still had to win the lower formulaes to make it into F1

all of the big teams do this, BMW will have supported Vettel

red bull have young driver schemes, just the driver they back are ****

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Scoreboard

NialZemin 54
Psycho1970 29
Jamie F 16
wunzigan 13
WestHam Bill 11
kevnaylor 10
Jose22 10
Nick Main 7
Ben 6
JDH1989 5
Gms7 5
J-gibbard 4
Kombatunit 4
Thenaylor 3
we love the saints 2
Sammyt 2
Gooner Eagle 2
Eds-99 1
NunoPeixinho 1
LFCMarshall 1
andid1 1
TheMjt 1
Brian 95 1
Trivaldo99 2

what do you call someone who likes grooming children ?

Answer Ron Dennis

Back