Trivaldo's Sports Quiz

I am just waiting for Psycho to give me the ok or not for the answer so I can post next Q

Correct wunzigan, sorry forgot all about this quiz, Go ahead ask next Q

Very well then. World Cup

Who is the only referee to referee the opening game and the final in the history of the World Cup?

which are the teams(and what year each) that have used all their three goalkeepers in a world cup?

-----------------------------------------------------------

edit: is it difficult or noone cares to answer?

Last edited:
France 1978, Belgium 1982, Czechoslowakia 1982, Greece 1994

not google, but well, of course I had to check... here is another one. And you WILL have to check...

Name the first team in Europe, to win a League at the top level wihtout getting a single red card during that league.

This one will take some serious checking

State the year as well please, bcz I have 2 references so far....

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

In either case its not Rangers. And might not be in the UK
---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Its a tricky question, but, if you figure it out, the answer is quite simple

Last edited:
Nope, here is a hint, during the first years in many leagues it didnt exist red or yellow cards.... so basically its first ever Champion in an organized top level division in Europe...

Preston north end

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Preston
Blackburn rovers,
Old etonians,
notts county
or
sheffield F.C.?!

It was a tricky question, there was no need to check all leagues, and seasons....

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

In 1998 which referee sent himself off after punching a player?

Can a ref do that?