Triv's Future 12 2012 Game

Which player will win the most trophies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems my player has a thing for the physio..

Once again, great update Triv.

Simon won't lead us to glory again :( glad to play lots of games but seemed to play quite **** haha. Hopefully continue to play next season. If Arsenal finished 6th why are they not in European competition?

If Arsenal finished 6th why are they not in European competition?
Not entirely sure, they finished 6th both seasons without qualifying for Europe each time. I can only assume it is because the Europa League spots have gone to 5th place, League cup winners and FA cup winners.

Not entirely sure, they finished 6th both seasons without qualifying for Europe each time. I can only assume it is because the Europa League spots have gone to 5th place, League cup winners and FA cup winners.
I must have been real lucky then, I got 7th in my villa save and got EL :S

I must have been real lucky then, I got 7th in my villa save and got EL :S
Yeah if 2 different top 4 teams win the two cups then their EL places get passed down to 6th and 7th as the two teams will already be in UCL

I think

Gonna start posting up season 3 in a bit, should be up around 7pm

Season 3 (2013/14)

Name: Olly Allen (oja20)
Club: Barcelona/Barcelona B
Apps: 12/13
Goals: 5/5
Assists: 0/1
MOM: 0/0
Injuries: 1
Time Injured: 1 week
A breakthrough season for Allen. After impressing for the B team in the first half of the season Allen gatecrashed the first team in the second half of the season. A mixed season for Barca, Manager Guardiola left to take over Spain mid-season, in came Carlo Ancelotti. Ancelotti guided Barca to the La Liga title but they were disappointing in Europe losing out to Lyon in the UCL first knockout stage and were also beaten over two legs in the Spanish cup by Granada. Allen made 11 league appearances so picks up a La Liga winners medal.
View attachment 214469View attachment 214470

Name: Brian Arthur (Brian)
Club: Shelbourne
Apps: 2013 - 30 2014 - 7
Goals: 2013 - 12 2014 - 1
Assists: 2013 - 0 2014 - 0
MOM: 2013 - 1 2014 - 0
Injuries: 2
Time Injured: 3 Months
After Shelbourne's slow start to 2013 season their form picked up and they finished a very creditable 3rd in the Irish Premier division. Shelbourne's start to 2014 season has been very poor, 14 games played 1 win and just 6 points as they prop up the rest of the table. Arthur was injured for the start of 2014 season which may account for some of Shelbourne's poor form. I cant see Arthur staying if Shelbourne are relegated.
View attachment 214473View attachment 214474

Name: James Clements (*Jamess*)
Club: Arsenal
Apps: 4
Goals: 0
Assists: 3
MOM: 0
Time Injured: 7 weeks
Arsene Wenger retired from football following the end of 2012/13 season. New manager is Argentine Hector Cuper and he set about getting Arsenal back into the top 4, 4th was achieved during a tight season between the top six clubs all separated by just 10 points. Young Clements was again given a handful of games in the cups impressing with 3 assists.
View attachment 214479View attachment 214480

Name: Michael Dale (Mike)
Club: Watford
Apps: 31
Goals: 0
Assists: 9
MOM: 1
Time Injured: 10 weeks
Sean Dyche's Watford side made an unlikely bid to make the playoffs narrowly missing out by a point finishing 7th in the championship. When fit Dale was a regular starter for Watford although the manager doesnt seem to be able to get the best out of him in terms of goals.
View attachment 214485View attachment 214486

Name: Bloek de Schott (Calum)
Club: Charlton Athletic
Apps: 24
Clean Sheets: 4
Conceded: 39
Injuries: 4
Time Injured: 5 months, 2 weeks
Powell's Charlton Athletic side proved last seasons survival was no fluke by finishing 15th in the championship all over again. BDS remained Charlton's number one keeper, his lack of games was down to a raft of injuries ruling BDS out for over 5 months of the season, as a result his development has stalled slightly with a couple of stats dropping. Here's to a better season next term
View attachment 214487View attachment 214488

Name: Jak Katterfield (Jak)
Club: Leeds United
Apps: 39
Goals: 2
Assists: 3
Time Injured: 4 weeks
Katterfield remained a regular starter for Leeds, improving his form slightly from last season. Boss McClaren couldn't maintain the form from the end of last season and was relieved of his duties in October, replaced by Ian Holloway. Leeds' form did not improve under Holloway and they finished a disappointing 14th in the Championship.
View attachment 214489View attachment 214490

Name: Nicholas Kituno (iNickstuff)
Club: Saint-Etienne/Bolton Wanderers
Apps: 0/36
Goals: 0/1
Assits: 0/5
Time Injured: 5 weeks
St Etienne managed to keep hold of their starlet despite failure to win promotion last term by again loaning him out to an English championship side, this time it was Bolton Wanderers. It was a tough season for Kituno and all concerned at Bolton as they ended the season 22nd in the championship and relegated. Kituno's second relegation in 3 seasons. Good news back at parent club St Etienne as they won promotion back to Ligue 1.
View attachment 214493View attachment 214494

Name: Danny Newton (171Danny)
Club: Real Madrid/Castilla
Apps: 3/16
Goals: 1/6
Assists: 0/0
MOM: 0/1
Injuries: None
Time Injured: N/A
A solid season for Newton, again impressing for Castilla. Rewarded with 3 cup outings including the Spanish cup final defeat to Granada (Granada also beat Barca in the Semi finals!!). A trophiless season for Mourinho isn't good enough and could well see a shake up of the squad with Newton featuring more for the first team next season?
View attachment 214496View attachment 214497

Name: Triviño Rokocoko (Triv)
Club: Evian Thonon Gaillard
Apps: 35
Goals: 20
Assists: 2
MOM: 4
Injuries: None
Time Injured: N/A
Evian again just staved off relegation, their final position of 13th in Ligue 1 is misleading as 18th placed Nice were relegated with just 2 points less than Evian despite the 5 place difference. Roko had a great season scoring all 20 of his goals in the league making him 2nd top scorer in France and easily Evian's top scorer. Big move now please.
View attachment 214500View attachment 214501

Name: Luke Skywalker (Pokerjoker_Num10)
Club: Manchester United/ FC Twente
Apps: 0/30
Goals: 0/9
Assists: 0/1
MOM: 0/3
Time Injured: 5 weeks
A great season in terms of player development for Skywalker, spending the whole season on loan to Dutch Eredivisie side FC Twente. Twente finished a mid-table 9th. Parent club United saw off 5 clubs to win a six-way tussle for the Premier division (6th place Chelsea just 10 points less than United). With United not in the UCL this season they were favourites for the Europa league and they duly delivered beating Spartak Moscow 2-0 in the final. An impressive start in the post SAF era for manager Marcelo Bielsa.
View attachment 214507View attachment 214508

Name: Kenrry Valderrama (Kenrry10)
Club: Arsenal/QPR
Goals: 3/12
Assists: 0/0
Time Injured: 3 weeks
Arsene Wenger retired from football following the end of 2012/13 season. New manager is Argentine Hector Cuper and he set about getting Arsenal back into the top 4, 4th was achieved during a tight season between the top six clubs all separated by just 10 points. Valderrama's early season league cup outings were followed up with a short term loan move to championship side QPR. QPR finished 5th in the Championship but were knocked out in playoffs, remarkably though QPR won the FA Cup with 9 men beating premier division side Norwich City on penalties after a 2-2 draw. Having only made league outings for QPR, Valderrama missed out on a medal.
View attachment 214524View attachment 214525

Name: Joe Williams (Average Joe)
Club: Palermo/Groningen
Apps: 9/5
Goals: 0/0
Assists: 1/0
MOM: 0/
Injuries: 3
Time Injured: 7 weeks
Williams featured in 9 first team games for Serie A side Palermo during the first half of the season before a loan to Dutch Eredivisie side Groningen yielded just 5 first team outings. Palermo finished mid-table again, this time 12th while Groningen were title contenders finishing 3rd. Williams was largely disappointing, failing to score for either team.
View attachment 214526View attachment 214527

International Caps/Goals(Trophies)
Triviño Rokocoko 5/4 (OCE Nations 2012)

Trophy Haul
Olly Allen 2 (1 Spanish Cup, 1 Spanish Title)

Successful Clubs:

England:
Champions - Man United
Cup - Queens Park Rangers

Spain:
Champions - Barcelona
Cup - Granada

Italy:
Champions - Inter
Cup - Genoa

Germany:
Champions - Bayern
Cup - Bielefeld

France:
Champions - Paris St-Germain
Cup - Lens

Holland:
Champions - PSV
Cup - Sparta

Portugal:
Champions - Porto
Cup - Academica

Scotland:
Champions - Celtic
Cup - Hibernian

Ireland:
Champions - Shamrock Rovers
Cup - Shamrock Rovers

Wales:
Champions - Neath
Cup - Neath

Europe:
Champions League - Lyon
Europa League - Man United​

BDS is quite Injury prone i think :(
yeah not a great season but as long as Charlton dont buy a new keeper BDS should still be number 1

Expect to see season 4 sometime this afternoon :D

can i get an update on Shelbourne's european adventure after finishing third please? :wub:

27 league apps no goals wtf he best do better next season skywalker

hmmm my player doesn't seem great but at least is playing regularly (probably why we're not doing well!) hopefully better season next season :)

one the picturres said 0 goals unless i looked at some thing eles my bad

can i get an update on Shelbourne's european adventure after finishing third please? :wub:
Shelbourne took on Georgian side FC Zestaponi in the Europa League 2nd Qualifying round.
Home game finished 1-1 draw before losing 1-0 away from home - adventure over. In any case, Arthur had moved clubs before these fixtures were played.

hopefully post up season 4 on wed