Triv's Future 12 2012 Game

Which player will win the most trophies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Season 4 (2014/15)

World Cup 2014 (Brazil):
Unfortunately this world cup came around a bit to early guys as all were snubbed for selection - with that in mind i will keep it brief.

Spain: Sensationally the World Champions did not qualify, falling foul of the rule which makes holders have to qualify.

Ireland: Like Spain failed to qualify.

New Zealand: Won the Oceania qualifying group only to lose to Paraguay in playoffs and fail to qualify.

Belgium: As good as could be hoped, reached 2nd Rnd losing 1-0 to Mexico.

Mexico: Reached the Qtr Finals and lost an epic game with England 4-3.

Italy: Made it to the Final where after a 0-0 draw they were beaten by England.

England: Finally won a penalty shootout and this one counted, after surprising everyone reaching the final a 0-0 draw with Italy preceded a successful 4-3 penalty shootout victory to crown England World Champions for the 2nd time.

Name: Olly Allen (oja20)
Club: Barcelona
Apps: 44
Goals: 27
Assists: 9
MOM: 10
Injuries: 2
Time Injured: 4 weeks
If last season was a breakthrough then this season was coming of age. No sign of B team duties this season as Allen looked like living up to the Messi comparisons. Indeed, only Messi scored more goals for Barca (38) and only Messi and C.Ronaldo had better average ratings in La Liga! Barca came out on top in a rare 5-way fight for La Liga beating Valencia, R.Madrid, At.Madrid and Athletic. Barca also claimed the UCL beating Lyon 2-1. The hopes of Ancelotti's men completing a deserved treble were dashed by Sevilla won beat Barca 1-0 in the Spanish cup final.
View attachment 215535View attachment 215536

Name: Brian Arthur (Brian)
Club: Celtic
Apps: 36
Goals: 11
Assists: 0
MOM: 0
Injuries: 3
Time Injured: 9 weeks
Arthur earned a move to SPL champions Glasgow Celtic for 1.2m before the start of the 2014/15 season. Shelbourne were rock bottom of the Irish premier division and about to embark on an awful Europa league campaign. Allen was a regular starter for Neil Lennon's Celtic team despite his lack of goals. Celtic failed to qualify for UCL losing 3-2 on agg to Dinamo Bucharest meaning a season in the Europa League where Celtic failed to get past the group stage. Success though did come at home where Celtic romped to a SPL and Scottish Cup double, defeating Rangers by 13 points and 3-1 respectively.
View attachment 215541View attachment 215542

Name: James Clements (*Jamess*)
Club: Arsenal/Lorient
Apps: 1/9
Goals: 0/1
Assists: 0/0
MOM: 0/0
Time Injured: 6 weeks
Clements was again on the fringes of the Arsenal first team making the 1 appearance in the league cup. The second half of the season was spent on loan at French Ligue 1 side Lorient. A decent season for Lorient finished with 7th place finish in Ligue 1 and Europa League qualification. Arsenal finished 6th in the English Premier division for the 3rd time in 4 seasons, this time though they qualify for the Europa League easing the pressure on Cuper.
View attachment 215545View attachment 215546

Name: Michael Dale (Mike)
Club: Norwich City
Apps: 31
Goals: 2
Assists: 7
MOM: 5
Injuries: 5
Time Injured: 15 weeks
Dale moved to recently promoted Premier Division side Norwich for 5.75m. Dale made the step up in class look seamless and if anything thrived playing with better players. Mark Venus' side exceeded expectations by staying up finishing 15th avoiding the drop by ten points.
View attachment 215547View attachment 215548

Name: Bloek de Schott (Calum)
Club: Charlton Athletic
Apps: 42
Clean Sheets: 10
Conceded: 60
MOM: 1
Time Injured: 5 months
Most of BDS' injury time was pre-season so when the season got going he was able to re-establish his Number 1 status at the club. 42 appearances in all competitions was a great return for BDS who picked up 10 clean sheets. Powell's men again avoided the drop as Charlton finished 17th in the Championship.
View attachment 215549View attachment 215550

Name: Jak Katterfield (Jak)
Club: Leeds United
Apps: 43
Goals: 0
Assists: 6
Injuries: 0
Time Injured: N/A
An injury free Katterfield featured 43 times for Holloway's Leeds side. Another season of so near yet so far, Leeds finished 7th in the Championship finishing level with 6th place Hull missing out on the playoffs by just 5 goals! Will Katterfield stay with Leeds or seek premiership football?
View attachment 215551View attachment 215552

Name: Nicholas Kituno (iNickstuff)
Club: Saint-Etienne
Apps: 32
Goals: 5
Assits: 3
Injuries: 4
Time Injured: 4 weeks
With St Etienne back in Ligue 1 after a 2 season absence, Kituno headed back to France. Featuring heavily for for St Etienne first team helping them to an impressive 12th place finish in Ligue 1 with relegation never a real threat. Kituno's early season form caught the eye of English giants Man United who took advantage of Kituno's contract running out at the season to agree a deal to sign him in the summer for free.
View attachment 215554View attachment 215555

Name: Danny Newton (171Danny)
Club: Real Madrid
Apps: 32
Goals: 8
Assists: 1
Injuries: None
Newton played exclusively in the Real first team this season with Jose Mourinho blooding him gently, the majority of his 32 appearances came from off the bench. 8 goals was a decent return and the future looks bright for the youngster. As for Madrid, not so rosy, such are the standards at Real that this season would almost class as a disaster - trophiless, knocked out 1st knockout round of UCL and 3rd in La Liga behind Valencia and champions Barcelona.
View attachment 215556View attachment 215557

Name: Triviño Rokocoko (Triv)
Club: Evian Thonon Gaillard
Apps: 38
Goals: 20
Assists: 4
MOM: 3
Season 3 at Evian saw a stronger showing in the league as they finished mid-table 10th, comfortably safe from relegation this term, a whopping 23 points clear of the drop. Roko repeated his 20 goal haul of last season to again finish club top scorer.
View attachment 215558View attachment 215559

Name: Luke Skywalker (Pokerjoker_Num10)
Club: Manchester United
Apps: 23
Goals: 15
Injuries: 5
Time Injured: 5 months, 1 week
Breakthrough season. Injury robbed United fans of seeing how good Skywalker can be, his potential is clear to see - 15 goals in just 23 games. Bielsa made it 2 titles in 2 seasons at United as they made light work of the premier division finishing 11 points clear of Tottenham. With Skywalker managing to make 14 league appearances around his injury problems he played enough for a premier division winners medal.
View attachment 215562View attachment 215563

Name: Kenrry Valderrama (Kenrry10)
Club: Arsenal
Apps: 7
Time Injured: 8 weeks
Valderrama spent the season with Arsenal's first team squad , managing 5 league starts along the way. Clearly in the manager's plans, more games should come next term. Arsenal finished 6th in the English Premier division for the 3rd time in 4 seasons, this time though they qualify for the Europa League easing the pressure on Cuper.
View attachment 215564View attachment 215565

Name: Joe Williams (Average Joe)
Club: Palermo
Apps: 20
Goals: 1
Williams was promoted to first team duties at Palermo this season. 1 goal in 20 games is disappointing and being injury free would surely have made more appearances had the goals been flowing. Palermo again finished safely mid-table finishing 12th in Serie A.
View attachment 215569View attachment 215570

International Caps/Goals(Trophies)
Triviño Rokocoko 11/14 (OCE Nations 2012)
Kenrry Valderrama 3/0
Olly Allen 2/0
Brian Arthur 1/0

Trophy Haul
Olly Allen 4 (1 Spanish Cup, 2 Spanish Title, 1 UCL)
Brian Arthur 2 (1 Stottish Title, 1 Scottish Cup)
Luke Skywalker 1 (1 English Title)

Successful Clubs:

England:
Champions - Man United
Cup - Stoke City

Spain:
Champions - Barcelona
Cup - Sevilla

Italy:
Champions - Juventus
Cup - Sampdoria

Germany:
Champions - Bayern
Cup - Wolfsburg

France:
Champions - Lyon
Cup - Ajaccio

Holland:
Champions - PSV
Cup - PSV

Portugal:
Champions - Benfica
Cup - Benfica

Scotland:
Champions - Celtic
Cup - Celtic

Ireland:
Champions - Shamrock Rovers
Cup - Bray Wanderers

Wales:
Champions - Llanelli
Cup - Carmarthen

Europe:
Champions League - Barcelona
Europa League - Juventus​

Season 5 (2015/16)

2 seasons in 1 glorious day!!
hope this makes up for the delay

North American Gold Cup 2015 (USA):

Mexico: Valderrama called up, played all 6 games.
Results: GRP B: W3-0 v Honduras, L1-2 v Curacao, W4-0 v Guatemala, QtrFinal: W6-0 v Canada, SemiFinal: W6-1 v Costa Rica, Final: L1-2 v USA

Copa America 2015 (Brazil):

Mexico: Valderrama called up, played all 4 games.
Results: GRP A: L0-1 v Venezuela, L0-2 v Brazil, W5-2 v Chile, QtrFinal: L1-1(3-5p) v Uruguay

Name: Olly Allen (oja20)
Club: Barcelona
Apps: 50
Goals: 34
Assists: 10
MOM: 16
Time Injured: 5 weeks
Allen exceeded his outstanding exploits from last season proving he is truly on of the world's leading talents. Ancelotti's side romped to La Liga title again, beat Malaga 4-1 in the Spanish cup final for a domestic double. The UCL final defeat to bitter rivals Real Madrid 5-4 on pens after a 2-2 draw was the only disappointment.
View attachment 215590View attachment 215591

Name: Brian Arthur (Brian)
Club: Celtic
Apps: 46
Goals: 22
Assists: 2
MOM: 4
A stronger season for Athur, now firmly settled at this level. Lennon's team were again the dominant force in Scotland, bagging the SPL 9 points clear of Dundee United and the Scottish Cup 1-0 v Dunfermline. Another two thophies for Arthur.
View attachment 215592View attachment 215593

Name: James Clements (*Jamess*)
Club: Arsenal/Preston North End
Apps: 0/37
Goals: 0/4
Assists: 0/10
MOM: 0/4
Time Injured: 3 weeks
Hector Cuper sent Clements out on loan for the whole season to championship side. Clements was a regular starter for the first time in his career and did well at championship level, one of the stronger performers in the team that underwhelmed finishing mid-table 11th in the Championship. Meanwhile Cuper's Arsenal were trophiless but made it back into UCL via 4th place finish in Premier division.
View attachment 215595View attachment 215596

Name: Michael Dale (Mike)
Club: Norwich City
Apps: 14
Assists: 3
Time Injured: 5 months, 3 weeks
A season disrupted by injury restricted Dale to just 14 games. Norwich failed to get the best out of him as they struggled against relegation. Manager Venus jumpred ship in October taking over at Birmingham City and in came Chilean Claudio Maldonado. Maldonado could not save Norwich as they finished 18th in Premier Division. Following relegation Norwich replaced Maldonado with Dutchman Ton du Chatinier. Cant see Dale staying with Norwich in the Championship.
View attachment 215597View attachment 215598

Name: Bloek de Schott (Calum)
Club: Charlton Athletic/FC Copenhagen
Apps: 24/9
Clean Sheets: 7/6
Conceded: 28/3
MOM: 1/0
Time Injured: 2 months
BDS was relatively injury free this term and his form for Charlton earned him a January move to Danish Superliga side FC Kobenhavn for 2.2m. Charlton finished 19th in the Championship while Kobenhavn won the Superliga. BDS only making 9 appearances for Kobenhavn narrowly misses out on his first silverware.
View attachment 215600View attachment 215601

Name: Jak Katterfield (Jak)
Club: Leeds United
Goals: 4
Assists: 8
Katterfield again hoping to drive leeds to promotion to the premier division. The season started poorly with Holloway being sacked in October with Leeds mid-table. In came Gareth Southgate who guided Leeds to top of the table in January and embarked on a battle with cardiff City for the Championship title. Leeds finished 2nd, just 6 points below Cardiff - automatic promotion to the Premiership (apart from the managerial changes this all sounds familiar)
View attachment 215604View attachment 215605

Name: Nicholas Kituno (iNickstuff)
Apps: 23
Assits: 6
MOM: 2
Time Injured: 8 weeks
Kituno can be happy with his first season at United, the step up in class was dealt with no problem with the promise of more to come. Bielsa's team won the premier division for the 3rd straight year for Kituno's first major trophy.
View attachment 215606View attachment 215607

Name: Danny Newton (171Danny)
Club: Real Madrid
Apps: 50
Goals: 18
Assists: 5
MOM: 6
Newton hit the big time this season, playing 50 games for Real. Manager Mourinho entered the season under pressure to win a trophy and despite missing out again to Barcelona in La Liga (2nd this time) they had the last laugh defeating Barca 5-4 on pens after a 2-2 draw in the UCL final for Newton's first silverware.
View attachment 215608View attachment 215609

Name: Triviño Rokocoko (Triv)
Club: Evian Thonon Gaillard
Apps: 39
Goals: 20
Assists: 2
Injuries: 1
Time Injured: 2 weeks
Evian dropped down a little from last season's tenth, slipping to 13th in Ligue 1 10 points clear of the drop. Roko again scored 20 goals, club top scorer. Wasted at such a **** club :mad:
View attachment 215610View attachment 215611

Name: Luke Skywalker (Pokerjoker_Num10)
Goals: 23
Assists: 5
Injuries: 4
Skywalker showed what he could do given a proper run in the team , stunning 23 goals making him second top scorer at United behind Rooney and 3rd in premier division behind Rooney and top scorer Shane Long?!?! Bielsa's team won the premier division for the 3rd straight year.
View attachment 215612View attachment 215613

Name: Kenrry Valderrama (Kenrry10)
Club: Arsenal
Apps: 42
Assists: 7
Time Injured: 6 weeks
Valderrama became a regular in the first team this season following on from becoming a regular for Mexico during the two 2015 tounaments. Cuper's Arsenal made it back into the UCL by finishing in 4th in the Premier division. No trophies.
View attachment 215614View attachment 215615

Name: Joe Williams (Average Joe)
Club: Palermo
Apps: 31
Goals: 5
Average Joe Williams continues to score less than average amount of goals. In his defence he only started 9 games. Not much difference with Palermo finishing their average mid-table in 12th in Serie A.
View attachment 215616View attachment 215617

International Caps/Goals(Trophies)
Triviño Rokocoko 19/19 (OCE Nations 2012)
Kenrry Valderrama 19/0
Olly Allen 4/2
Brian Arthur 4/1
Michael Dale 4/1
Danny Newton 3/0
Luke Skywalker 1/0

Trophy Haul
Olly Allen 6 (2 Spanish Cup, 3 Spanish Title, 1 UCL)
Brian Arthur 4 (2 Stottish Title, 2 Scottish Cup)
Luke Skywalker 2 (2 English Title)
Danny Newton 1 (1 UCL)
Nicholas Kituno 1 (1 English Title)

Successful Clubs:

England:
Champions - Man United
Cup - Blackburn Rovers

Spain:
Champions - Barcelona
Cup - Barcelona

Italy:
Champions - Inter
Cup - Fiorentina

Germany:
Champions - Bayern
Cup - Hannover

France:
Champions - Lyon
Cup - Lorient

Holland:
Champions - Ajax
Cup - NEC

Portugal:
Champions - Benfica
Cup - Porto

Scotland:
Champions - Celtic
Cup - Celtic

Ireland:
Champions - Shamrock Rovers
Cup - Shamrock Rovers

Wales:
Champions - TNS
Cup - Wrexham

Europe:
Champions League - Real Madrid
Europa League - Manchester City​

Last edited:
5 Seasons in now, roughly quarter of your career gone, who's happy, who isn't happy? Let me know how you rate your player's progress...

Argh, 6 months out injured! Doesn't seem to have affected my progress too much, do you know what my injury/ies was? Hope I get a move back to the Premier League. I also have a similar graph to Marek Hamsik :)

Argh, 6 months out injured! Doesn't seem to have affected my progress too much, do you know what my injury/ies was? Hope I get a move back to the Premier League. I also have a similar graph to Marek Hamsik :)
Broken leg accounted for 5 months, thigh strain for 2 weeks and a dead leg

Juventus and Valencia are interested in signing you

5 Seasons in now, roughly quarter of your career gone, who's happy, who isn't happy? Let me know how you rate your player's progress...

20 Pace, Dribbling, Agility, Off The Ball and Anticipation... with 19 Finishing too. As a winger I'd already be world class :p I kinda remind me of C. Ronaldo - being tall, skillful and deadly.

Last edited:
Broken leg accounted for 5 months, thigh strain for 2 weeks and a dead leg

Juventus and Valencia are interested in signing you

Ouch, must have been a bad one :/ and I don't wish to go abroad, want to stay in England for as long as I can.

Content with my progress so far, improved a huge amount in five years, could have done without that injury though and a move to a top 10 club would be nice.

sigh SPL football. Im beginning to pwn though. Olly Allen is class.

Next few seasons are key in my development.

I was hoping someone would poach me from Barca before I turned good, looks like I'm going to be a one club player.

Dale, Arthur and Triv look really good, could push on if they stay away from injuries..
Good updates again Triv!

**** me Olly Allen is insane. better than messi yet? I actually played well in the latest update and helped get us promoted :) always knew Southgate was awesome ;) Hopefully we stay up :)

BDS is doing quite well! hope he has lost his injury prone ness and he gets to play in the UCL and win something :)

**** me Olly Allen is insane. better than messi yet?
Allen is scoring a few less with a slightly lower average rating than Messi but there aint much in it - Messi still winning Golden Ball awards

Allen is scoring a few less with a slightly lower average rating than Messi but there aint much in it - Messi still winning Golden Ball awards
another couple years ;) looks like your idea to play regularly in lower rep league is backfiring at the moment :p sure you'll get a move somewhere soon

another couple years ;) looks like your idea to play regularly in lower rep league is backfiring at the moment :p sure you'll get a move somewhere soon
Yeah i'm livid, gutted i ended up in France and not even with a good French team