Triv's Future 12 2012 Game

Which player will win the most trophies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
temporarily lost my premium until I renew it after paypal processes me adding funds to it. Not a problem is it Triv?

temporarily lost my premium until I renew it after paypal processes me adding funds to it. Not a problem is it Triv?
No problem Jak, you've been the biggest follower of these through all three i've done (along with Brian and Oja20) and anyway i didnt end up posting the thread in the premium lounge after all.

Oceania Nations Cup 2016 (New Zealand):
New Zealand: Trivino Rokocoko was selected playing 5 games scoring 4 goals.

On home soil New Zealand were favourites for a hattrick of OCE Nations but it wasn't to be as Tahiti went on to beat the favourites twice.

N.Zealand: GRP A: 1-1 v Fiji, 3-2 v Soloman Islands, 2-3 v Tahiti, SemiFinal: 3-0 v Vanautu, Final: 1-2 v Tahiti

Euro 2016 (France):
5 players called up:
Ireland: Brian Arthur played 4 games, no goals
England: Luke Skywalker and Michael Dale both played 6 games and both scored twice
Spain: Danny Newton played 7 games scoring 3 goals, Olly Allen played 7 games scoring 5 goals

Pre tournament favourites were England (world champions) France (host nation) and Spain (current holders).
It was Spain who prevailed for a hattick of Euro Championships (2008/12/16) defeating the world champions along the way and beating surprise package Wales 1-0 in the final.

Ireland: GRP B: 3-1 v Sweden, 1-3 v Portugal, 0-1 v Czech Rep, 2ndRnd: 1-2 v Germany
England: GRP A: 5-1 v Belarus, 1-2 v Finland, 2-1 v Russia, 2ndRnd: 2-1 v Czech Rep, QtrFinal: 2-0 v Ukraine, SemiFinal: 1-2 v Spain
Spain: GRP D: 3-2 v Turkey, 4-0 v Norway, 2-0 v Croatia, 2ndRnd: 2-0 v Scotland, QtrFinal: 1-0 v Greece, SemiFinal: 2-1 v England, Final: 1-0 v Wales

Name: Olly Allen (oja20)
Club: Barcelona
Apps: 45
Goals: 35
Assists: 11
MOM: 15
Injuries: 4
Time Injured: 7 weeks
Barca romped to their 5th straight la liga title, seeing off At.Madrid and R.Madrid by 9 points. A double eluded them as they were surprisingly and comprehensively beaten in UCL final by Arsenal 3-1. Allen was prolific again, indeed was the Barca goal scorer in the final defeat. Allen surpassed Messi this season as la liga joint top scorer, top la liga average rating and most la liga MOMs - must be favourite for world golden ball...
View attachment 217389View attachment 217390

Name: Brian Arthur (Brian)
Club: Celtic
Apps: 13
Goals: 8
Assists: 0
MOM: 0
Injuries: 2
Time Injured: 5 months, 2 weeks
Celtic beat Dundee United again to win the SPL by 23 points, a one horse race! Arthur's season was hampered by a leg break in september which kept him out for 5 months. As a result Arthur only managed 8 league games and missed out on silverware. Maintained a good goals to game ratio in the few appearances he made.
View attachment 217387View attachment 217388

Name: James Clements (*Jamess*)
Club: Arsenal
Apps: 11
Goals: 0
Assists: 2
Injuries: 1
Time Injured: 3 days
Clements remained at Arsenal for the whole season and was given a few games. Cuper's Arsenal had a great season, winning the UCL for the first time in their history, defeating Barcelona in style 3-1. Named among the subs Clements picks up first silverware. In the premier division Arsenal were best of the rest to a dominant Man United team, 2nd being Arsenal's highest finish since 2005 (also 2nd) 12 years ago.
View attachment 217385View attachment 217386

Name: Michael Dale (Mike)
Club: Liverpool
Apps: 14
Goals: 1
Assists: 3
MOM: 3
Time Injured: 3 months
Despite Dale's broken leg he was always likely to move to a top team following Norwich's relegation. After initial interest from abroad a 7.25m move to Sinisa Mihajlovic's Liverpool materialized. Not a stellar season for club or player, 6th place in premier division and with a torn hamstring ruling Dale out for 3 months few appearances were made.
View attachment 217383View attachment 217384

Name: Bloek de Schott (Calum)
Club: FC Copenhagen
Apps: 30
Clean Sheets: 16
Conceded: 23
MOM: 2
Time Injured: 1 week
Almost injury free for the entire season was a huge plus for BDS who looked to establish himself as number one. This was achieved for much of the season as 29 starts suggests and with over have of the games played earning clean sheets BDS impressed. Kobenhavn again won the Superliga, for the 9th straight season, this time BDS gets a winners medal.
View attachment 217124View attachment 217125

Name: Jak Katterfield (Jak)
Club: Leeds United
Apps: 32
Goals: 5
Assists: 2
Time Injured: 7 weeks
Leeds first season back in the big time was a huge success, instead of looking over their shoulder with fear of relegation they were pushing hard for the Europa league places. They just missed out but 8th in premier division and in terms of points, closer to the top four than relegation was hugely impressive. Katterfield's first season playing at the highest level was equally as seamless with a strong average rating. Southgate done good.
View attachment 217127View attachment 217128

Name: Nicholas Kituno (iNickstuff)
Club: Manchester United
Apps: 28
Goals: 3
Assits: 11
Time Injured: 10 weeks
Now firmly settled in at United Kituno had an impressive second season, chipping in with 11 assists. Bielsa's United were again the class of the field winning the premier division by a huge 18 point margin over second placed Arsenal.
View attachment 217130View attachment 217131

Name: Danny Newton (171Danny)
Club: Real Madrid
Apps: 54
Goals: 22
Assists: 6
Injuries: None
Time Injured: N/A
Mourinho's Real side were again blown away by Barcelona in la liga and after losing both league games to At.Madrid they finished 3rd behind At.Madrid after finishing level on points. Barcelona defeated Real in the UCL semi final as Mourinho's men finished trophiless. Newton was virtually an ever-present for Real and only Cristiano Ronaldo and Gonzalo Higuain scored more this season.
View attachment 217132View attachment 217133

Name: Triviño Rokocoko (Triv)
Club: Evian Thonon Gaillard
Apps: 39
Goals: 21
Injuries: none
Time Injured: N/A
Well i certainly wasn't expecting this! Evian were a magnificent 5th in Ligue 1 and qualified for next seasons Europa League. European football will probably help them keep hold of their star striker for another season. Although, whether he is their star player is up for debate as strike partner Carazinho also scored 21 goals to be joint club top scorers. Roko was Ligue 1 top scorer with all 21 coming in the league narrowly beating Carazinho by one goal (carazinho scored 1 goal in the cup).
View attachment 217137View attachment 217138

Name: Luke Skywalker (Pokerjoker_Num10)
Club: Manchester United
Apps: 22
Goals: 13
Assists: 4
Injuries: 5
Time Injured: 2 months, 3 weeks
Bielsa's United were again the class of the field winning the premier division by a huge 18 point margin over second placed Arsenal. Skywalker was more of a bit part player this term due to a series of niggling injuries but still scored over a goal every 2 games.
View attachment 217151View attachment 217152

Name: Kenrry Valderrama (Kenrry10)
Club: Arsenal
Apps: 36
Goals: 2
Time Injured: 3 months
Started the season with a fractured skull in August keeping Valderrama out until the start of December. Once fit he reclaimed his place in the team and helped Arsenal to one of their best seasons ever. Cuper's Arsenal had a great season, winning the UCL for the first time in their history, defeating Barcelona in style 3-1. In the premier division Arsenal were best of the rest to a dominant Man United team, 2nd being Arsenal's highest finish since 2005 (also 2nd) 12 years ago.
View attachment 217153View attachment 217154

Name: Joe Williams (Average Joe)
Club: Palermo
Apps: 38
Goals: 7
Time Injured: 2 weeks
Palermo started the 2016/17 season with a new manager, Cesare Prandelli and under his guidance Palermo would have their highest finish ever, 3rd in Serie A. Although they never quite looked like winning the league they only finished 3 points below champions Fiorentina. Williams had his most prolific season do date, in fact he scored more this season than in his whole career previously. Despite this, he could and probably should score a lot more.
View attachment 217160View attachment 217161

International Caps/Goals(Trophies)
Triviño Rokocoko 29/27 (OCE Nations 2012)
Kenrry Valderrama 27/0
Olly Allen 19/9 (Euro Championship 2016)
Danny Newton 19/6 (Euro Championship 2016)
Michael Dale 16/4
Brian Arthur 13/2
Luke Skywalker 9/3
Jak Katterfield 1/0

Trophy Haul
Olly Allen 7 (2 Spanish Cup, 4 Spanish Title, 1 UCL)
Brian Arthur 4 (2 Stottish Title, 2 Scottish Cup)
Luke Skywalker 3 (3 English Title)
Nicholas Kituno 2 (2 English Title)
Danny Newton 1 (1 UCL)
Kenrry Valderrama 1 (1 UCL)
James Clements 1 (1 UCL)
Bloek de Schott 1 (1 Danish Title)

Successful Clubs:

England:
Champions - Man United
Cup - Cardiff City

Spain:
Champions - Barcelona
Cup - Deportivo

Italy:
Champions - Fiorentina
Cup - Lazio

Germany:
Champions - Bayern
Cup - Werder Bremen

France:
Champions - Paris St-Germain
Cup - Lyon

Holland:
Champions - Vitesse
Cup - FC Twente

Portugal:
Champions - Sporting
Cup - Maritimo

Scotland:
Champions - Celtic
Cup - Hibernian

Ireland:
Champions - Shamrock Rovers
Cup - St Pats Athletic

Wales:
Champions - Llanelli
Cup - Wrexham

Europe:
Champions League - Arsenal
Europa League - Chelsea​

Last edited:
Lots of serious injuries and no transfers, strange season.

Good update as always Triv.

Edit: There was a transfer (A)

Last edited:
Lots of serious injuries and no transfers, strange season.

Good update as always Triv.
Dale: Norwich City - Liverpool

Most of the top players are at top clubs and average players are at average clubs. The players are still around 21 years old so still plenty of time for some big moves (i cant see your guy going anywhere tho)

For trophy hauls, surely me and Allen should have the Euro's on there too?

For trophy hauls, surely me and Allen should have the Euro's on there too?
I have kept International and club trophies separate - they have been added (H)
Triv said:
International Caps/Goals(Trophies)
Triviño Rokocoko 29/27 (OCE Nations 2012)
Kenrry Valderrama 27/0
Olly Allen 19/9 (Euro Championship 2016)
Danny Newton 19/6 (Euro Championship 2016)
Michael Dale 16/4
Brian Arthur 13/2
Luke Skywalker 9/3
Jak Katterfield 1/0

Trophy Haul
Olly Allen 7 (2 Spanish Cup, 4 Spanish Title, 1 UCL)
Brian Arthur 4 (2 Stottish Title, 2 Scottish Cup)
Luke Skywalker 3 (3 English Title)
Nicholas Kituno 2 (2 English Title)
Danny Newton 1 (1 UCL)
Kenrry Valderrama 1 (1 UCL)
James Clements 1 (1 UCL)
Bloek de Schott 1 (1 Danish Title)

Can't see my screenshots or any of the players' before me.

******* Liverpool? And another injury? Ugh, hopefully things will turn around.

Can't see my screenshots or any of the players' before me.

dont know why they havent worked properly but if you click on where its says 'attachment' the pictures still appear

Calum has 716 clean sheets?! how? :p
Nice update triv, good see to my player developing well and getting his first England cap. who are the interested clubs? We love Southgate!

Happy days for skywalker doing great for united pleased they are champions

Calum has 716 clean sheets?! how? :p
Nice update triv, good see to my player developing well and getting his first England cap. who are the interested clubs? We love Southgate!

your just well jell of the MIGHTY BDS ;)

Have fixed the screenies of Allen, Arthur, Clements and Dale - hope you guys can see them now

Why is your name red? lol

next update sometime soon Triv? Anxious to know if Leeds are awesome yet :p