hello

l was looking for a tactic with 3 central midfield.....i'm gonna try yours.....:)

Man im home, got a hangover and now i want to try this, new game inc :p

The Push Higher Up tweak is giving me lots of victories.

Been back through the whole thread and can't see anything other than d line as per jaguars thread. Is this still the case or is it permanently on push up higher now? Enjoying the tactic so far.

I'm using a tactic almost identical to this (the same roles also), but i'm still trying to fix the defensives issues that this kind of shape brings. Will try out this one to see what i can improve on mine, and i'll let you know if i figure out something that could work for yours.

hi christian

i have a question
which opp.instructions could you suggest for opponents that use tactic 4-2-3-1?

moreover i notice that the back 4 should be quick am i wrong?

Man im home, got a hangover and now i want to try this, new game inc :p

Set up a game with FCK in Denmark (was between them and Partizan).

Loaded my filters, scouted the players i wanted and started to look at who i wanted to invest on and whom not.

Got everything sorted, a few bids for key strenghten players, and i started to play the first friendly vs FCK B-team.

Won 4-1, total domination, did 0 subs, and then Crash dump FM14 ><

Dident save so now i need to redo it.. .bye bye 1.5 hour of life /sob

ChristianEriksen
ChristialEriksen
Can you post filters?

Leeds finished 14th this season,. great job, i did'nt had the players for more

edit

Back too my leeds save, did'nt have the feeling for AS Roma..
now just buy the right players

Last edited:
Did you push higher up against Chelsea, City & Liverpool? & Drop Deeper against West Brom & Sunderland?

Jup. I used Push Higher Up against the top teams. And sometimes against the small teams when we managed to don't score a goal with the drop deeper option.

In my opinion.. If you use the option 'Push higher up' you conceed less opponent shots (and goals). But I don't know if this tweak works for small teams. In my Arsenal save it seems a good tweak to the original version.

Just the tweak at team instructions: Push Higher Up.

Christian i think your tactic is really good ive only changed the AML And AMR to fit griezman and carlos vela so the only thing i dit its changed them exactly as the original tactic, so i wouldnt say is a tweak, the only thing itsn't working good are the attacking corners, with that improve i think it will deserve i postition in the poll they are doing in this forum. Really Thanks for the tactic.

Trophy Collector

My tactics aren't always that popular by the FM Base members, but still I want you to introduce a new one. This time it is called the Trophy Collector. It has a solid base and a creativity forward. In five Premier League games I managed to score 20 goals (!) and I already faced Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea. And I just conceded 4 goals with Arsenal FC. Season 1, no transfers and LFCMarshall's update.

-- Tactic results --
I know, I didn't play a full season but look at the results against the top teams I already faced.

View attachment 679990 View attachment 679992 View attachment 679995

View attachment 679997 View attachment 680000 View attachment 680001 View attachment 680004

-- Individual match screenshots --
Season 1, no transfers and LFCMarshall's Update.

View attachment 680025View attachment 680027 View attachment 680030View attachment 680032
View attachment 680035View attachment 680036 View attachment 680039View attachment 680043
View attachment 680046View attachment 680049 View attachment 680055View attachment 680056

-- Tactical tips --
D-Line play - I use the D-line play I have learned from Jassar's thread. Thanks to that! The D-line play is very simple to use. When you're facing a stronger opponent, make sure you go to the team instructions and select 'Push higher up' instead of 'drop deeper'. Sometime it is very usefull to use this option against very solid teams when you have to score that late goal.
Tip: Copy (Import the tactic twice) the standard tactic and select the option 'Push higher up' and set in slot 2, to make your team get used to this option.
For more information about D-line play you can go to Jassar's tactic thread and see the opening post.

Switch mentality - Sometimes it is usefull to switch the mentality. If you need to score a goal than switch to the attacking or controlling mentality. But if you need to hold on the score than you can switch to the counter or defensive mentality. Personally, I don't use this very much, but if you have great experience with this switch than I advice you to use this tweak.
Tip: Copy (Import the tactic twice) the standard tactic and select the mentality that you're using very often and set in slot 2, to make your team get used to this mentality.

Opposition instructions - Tactic has preset opposition instructions built into it, so make sure you don't ask your Assistant Manager to set OI for you. Only the defenders (and the outside midfielders or wingers) of the opposition team has OI's. If you want to use your own OI's than go ahead, mate.

What kind of striker - As you can see in the Arsenal selection screenshot above I have two strikers who play often, Podolski and Giroud. But in this tactic you need a Podolski type to get results from your strikers. This tactic isn't made for a Giroud type. So I think I am going to replace Giroud for Campbell or Sanogo. They have both not that good statistics, but I know they will play better in this tactic than Giroud.

Want to tweak the attack? - You can set the AML to winger and give him the instructions like the AMR. I have chosen for these AML instructions because I want to put Ozil or Cazorla as an AML. So, if you have a squad with excellent wingers, make sure you tweak the tactic.

-- Download link --
Latest update - 29/08/2014
TROPHY COLLECTOR. V1

You need to change one thing in this tactic..
Go to OI - And select the opposition AMR and AML. Make sure it is set as below..
Opposition AMR > Show onto left foot. And the opposition AML > Show onto right foot.

View attachment 680072
I know, in the example above it isn't an AMR I selected, but I didn't want to wait till I would face a team with an AMR.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

DO you suggest to use this tactic with an example sunderland west brom cardiff ecc ???