^I did pretty well with this tactic playing as Swansea. 9 games left, and only Man United are above me with 4 points. Playing with LFC-Marshall update. Would've been top if my squad had more depth.

^I did pretty well with this tactic playing as Swansea. 9 games left, and only Man United are above me with 4 points. Playing with LFC-Marshall update. Would've been top if my squad had more depth.
Did you use the D Line Play?

Looking to try this tactic, is there a mirrored version, ie aml is a winger? It would suit my team a lot better

Mate, this tactic is really good.

Played 6 matches won 6. In those 6 matches I faced tottenham and man city and beaten them.

Great tactic. !

I quite like it so far, but it's not going anywere amazing for me.
Sure i get some unexpected win and performances, but the defence more than often make me drop resoults if the attacking part of the game is a bit under the weather.

whats the defence tweak ppl have been using? D-line to push high?

The Coon's Throphy collector
R
eview

View attachment 339137
Tested With FCK in Denmark

League and stats

View attachment 339147View attachment 339146

View attachment 339135Season overall in-dept statsView attachment 339133

View attachment 339141View attachment 339140View attachment 339142
View attachment 339138View attachment 339144View attachment 339145View attachment 339139

Europa Cup Final vs Napoli

View attachment 339143

View attachment 339134

Review of Tactic:

This tactic all over is surprisingly well crafted.
it's good home aswell as away, and a lot of surprising resoults away from home lead me to great glory first season with FCK in Denmark.
I got to say it's a bit iffy on choice with the IF left and W right and that it might need to be mirrored to suit you're squad better, but thats no big issue if you got a good eye for bargains and good players, and can do a 'Arry now and again to fill gaps.

the most surprising and fun with this is the corner setup.
I dident have a good longshoot DLP, but he still scored loads from corners, and i do recommend you use a DLP with good finishing, decissionmaking and Long shoots to maximize this tasty possebility.

It does not stand out for me enough to claim a spot in my tactics hall of fame, but im eager to reinforce the squad and get on with the 2nd season and trash Europe.

The **** rates this tactic 5/6 (+ for corner setup)

View attachment 339136

The **** was here

Christian with which other two tactics do you recommend playing yous to fit the slots and change between tactics to make the machine continue thinking, thanks in advice!

Mirror tweak

View attachment 682001 i dont consider this a tweak but ive used it for my team because i have an excellent WL that is Griezman and also a good IFR that its Carlos vela, i also recommend to use D-Line as its explained in the OP,also is explained with more details in Jassars opening post, i also recommend in the opposit instruction to set the opposite AML and AMR to show weaker foot, then you dont have to see if they are right o left footed, this tactic is awesome but i miss an other 1 or 2 tactics with the same instructions to make the ME think, or just to switch when you are not performing as good, 1 or 2 matches and then switch to original tactic. I will repeat you have to make sure you use D-Line to perform better, thanks Christian!

Last edited:
First "big" game of the season, Champions league home vs City.

Was sure i would lose hard, check screen...
View attachment 338982

In short, i used the tweak for facing big teams (push higher), and i ticked Counter.

Was dominating first half, but i failed half time talk telling them not to get complacent, so the nerves was high when highlight after highlight was City.
Then i got Høgli sendt off and from that minutte i tweaked down to slower and slower and more and more retain, and it worked!
City got 1 lucky goal from a deflection, and thats it.

Suuuperhappy <3

Really appreciate your feedback Conn. Keep going mate and let me know about your career.

Hope everyone is doing a good job with this tactic. I have a new job, kinda FM style, because I work now for Helmond Sport. A club in the dutch first division, championship in England. But in the weekend I have hopefully some time to make a another formation but with this instructions and some tweaks.

Let you all know!

My season review.
First season, Arsenal FC.

Against opponents with a 4-2-3-1 formation I have played a lot of difficult matches. So I made a new version, that's the V3. Especially the version 1 is working as a beast against topteams.

V1. That is the normal version, from the OP. (With D-line play)
V2. That is the counter version I use.
V3. That is a 4-1-1-3-1, with the same instructions from V1 and little tweaks. (With D-line play)

The left one is the V2 and the right one is the V3.
View attachment 338753 View attachment 338752

V3 is working good for me and V2 isn't tested very much.
Last couple of games I don't use the instruction 'drop deeper' but only the 'Push higher up' instruction.

Season results
No transfers.

View attachment 338756 View attachment 338755 View attachment 338754

Downloadlinks
Also in the opening post.

Version 1 - Standard - See the opening post.
Version 2 - Counter - V2. PRESS - TROPHY COLLECTOR.
Version 3 - Standard - V2. PRESS - TROPHY COLLECTOR.

My tactic slots

View attachment 338760

Last edited:
Hey, i'm tweaking the V3 tactic to a counter mentality.. would you recommend to change from ''Push higher'' to ''drop deeper''?
I was thinking it could work out since i'm then playing on the counter ;)

Hey, i'm tweaking the V3 tactic to a counter mentality.. would you recommend to change from ''Push higher'' to ''drop deeper''?
I was thinking it could work out since i'm then playing on the counter ;)
If you're going to counter? Yes, I would say use the 'drop deeper' instruction.

dortmund or milan? which team shuld i pick?