Trying To Win (with) The Pools - A Hartlepool United Story

images

GROUP F

Croatia 1 (Vukusic 53)
Italy 2 (Tassi 4, Gabbiadini 32)

Lineup - Bonato, Ogliaro, D'Angelo, Romagnoli, De Sciglio, Crisetig, Verratti, El Shaarawy, Gabbiadini, Tassi, Pagni (Berardi)

A decent start to the tournament for us.

Republic of Ireland 0-4 England

--

Italy 3 (El Shaarawy 9, 61, Benvenuti 65)

Republic of Ireland 0

Lineup - Bonato, Ogliaro, D'Angelo, Romagnoli, De Sciglio, Benvenuti, Verratti (Felipe Anderson), El Shaarawy*, Gabbiadini, Tassi, Pagni

This win is enough to see us qualify for the knockout stages.

England 1-1 Croatia

--

Italy 0

England 1 (Shelvey 43)

Lineup - Bonato, Ogliaro (Santon), D'Angelo, Romagnoli, De Sciglio, Crisetig, Verratti (Felipe Anderson), El Shaarawy, Gabbiadini, Tassi, Pagni (Caprari)

We didnt deserve to lose this at all!!! Connors and Tucker started for England.

Croatia 0-1 Republic of Ireland

View attachment 468867

images

2nd Round

Italy 0
Denmark 0
(AET Italy win 5-4 on penalties)

Lineup
- Bonato, Ogliaro, D'Angelo*, Romagnoli, De Sciglio (Giusti), Crisetig (Benvenuti), Verratti, El Shaarawy, Pagni (Felipe Anderson), Gabbiadini, Berardi

Considering we finished 2nd in our group this was a kind draw and we even qualified for the Euros ahead of the Danes. As it was we really struggled here and I am beginning to realise that I should have picked an extra CM in my squad! lol

Portugal 1-0 Holland
Spain 1-0 Czech. Republic
Sweden 0-3 England
Bulgaria 1-0 Turkey
Slovakia 0-1 France
Republic of Ireland 0-1 Germany
Belgium 5-2 Greece

--

QUARTER FINALS

Italy 2 (Gabbiadini 36, 62)

Portugal 1 (Oliveira 55)

Lineup - Bonato, Ogliaro, D'Angelo, Romagnoli, De Sciglio (Santon), Crisetig, Verratti (Benvenuti), El Shaarawy, Felipe Anderson, Gabbiadini*, Berardi (Malara)

I have to be honest - I didnt expect to win this game! We arent exactly on top form and Portugal have some world class players but Gabbiadini was on fire and struck twice to send us through.

Spain 0-1 England
Belgium 2-1 Germany
France 1-0 Bulgaria

--

SEMI FINALS

Italy 0
Belgium 1 (Hazard 11)

Lineup -
Bonato, Ogliaro, D'Angelo, Romagnoli, Santon, Crisetig, Verratti, El Shaarawy, Felipe Anderson (Giusti), Gabbiadini, Berardi

****!!! We were by far and away the better side here but losing a man so early on proved costly. Belgium are the holders of the World Cup too so there is no shame in going out to them I suppose.

England 1-0 France

--

FINAL

Belgium 2-0 England

--

images

KRIS STUART APPOINTED DENMARK MANAGER

I was bored of Italy so went in for a few jobs and decided to go for the one that came to me first and that was Denmark. Colombia and Greece miss out on my services.

Obviously with the likes of Andersen, Fischer, Eriksen and Cornelius I have a bit of talent to work with and I should pick up the Danish language pretty quickly!!

images

dont think this is our new stadium lol

PRE-SEASON POST

A quiet summer. I brought in a few players but they are for the future and not for the first team (apart from one). Once again it was more about who was leaving rather than who was coming in.

We have moved into Cooper Park (ggrrrr - I like to think that they named all 4 stands after me lol) and surprisingly got Shakhtar Donetsk as a feeder club!!!

Anywho here are my transfer dealings....

--

PLAYERS IN

I have brought in one player that walks into my first team, Agustin Camacho, who came in from Barcelona B for £15m. I signed him on his 19th birthday so he will be my no1 for many years to come.
View attachment 468823

I signed these 4 kids from Croatian football for just over £4.5m. The first 3 came from Dinamo Zagreb.
View attachment 468822View attachment 468821View attachment 468820View attachment 468819

I also signed 3 other keepers lol. Pino returned to the club on loan again but when I signed Camacho I cancelled it. I paid £1.4m for Stefan Vujic and got the German in on a free.
View attachment 468818View attachment 468816

Finally I signed these 3 for around £4m to take my total transfer spend so far to £25.5m.
View attachment 468815View attachment 468814View attachment 468813

--

PLAYERS OUT

I may have spent £25.5m but I raked in £20m more!!!! Sanjin Mijatovic (50/6) left to join Spurs for £19.25m while Josko Basic (110/49) left to join Spartak Moscow for £11m. Ivan Fueyo (57/3) joined Hertha BSC for £7.25m, Dominik Huber to Fulham for £3.9m and Nassim Bach to QPR for £3.3m.

Kieran Gibbs left on a free while I got a small fee for Wandzel.

Finally regarding the loans - West Ham gave us £4m for Jake Kean, we got £1m for Castrillon, £675K for Holden and £150K for Milani. Antelo went to Southampton to further develop while Marcus Griffin who has been chased by Man Utd joined Brentford.

If you add on the previous loan fees (£2.1m for Huber, £875K for Fueyo, £300K for Bach and £1.6m for Gibbs) and deducted what I paid for the outgoing players we made a profit of £45.5m!!!!! That was helped as we brought in Mijatovic, Fueyo, Bach and Huber on frees and Basic for £450K.

--

SUMMARY

The only change to the first XI is Camacho replacing Kean in goal while Vujic will be my backup. I called up Armstrong and Rugg into the first team squad to replace the outgoing Holden and Basic while I will look to play the likes of Vergara, Kopric and Hancox more often.

Mamoutou Samassi is back at the club having obtained a work permit.

Nice transfers and interesting to see how you'll do with Denmark, hopefully they have some decent regens

images

AUGUST

FA Community Shield

Hartlepool United 1 (Junior 48pen)

Manchester City 1 (Isco 57)
(Hartlepool United win 3-2 on penalties)

Another trophy is ours.

--

Hartlepool United 2 (Connors 21, James 29)

Arsenal 0

Our first game at Cooper Park was a big success. We welcomed a big side and beat them easily.

--

Newcastle United 1 (Mlinaric 88)
Hartlepool United 2 (Schwartz 62, Junior 90)

When my former player Mlinaric equalised late on I cursed my luck but Junior popped up in stoppage time to get the winner for us.

--

UEFA European Super Cup

Manchester City 2 (Jovetic 39, 46)
Hartlepool United 3 (Junior 66, 90, 113pen)
AET

A fantastic comeback!!!! The moment Junior pulled one back I put him up front and subbed Connors and it worked a treat.

--

LINEUPS

OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Man City1-1CamachoMarcelinhoMahon*ChalobahArmstrongSchwartzPedrinhoJamesJuniorKhellaf
Connors
Rugg, Pagni, Tucker
Ars2-0CamachoMarcelinhoAldereteChalobah*ArmstrongSchwartzPedrinhoJames JuniorKhellafConnorsMalara
New2-1CamachoMarcelinhoAldereteChalobahArmstrongSchwartzPedrinhoJamesJunior*KhellafConnorsDimosthenous, Mahon, Pagni
Man City3-2CamachoMarcelinho
AldereteChalobahMahonSchwartz
PedrinhoDimosthenousJunior* 3PagniConnors
Damasio, Vergara, Malara

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
JUNIOR

View attachment 468466

--

SUMMARY

A very good start to the season as we won every game this month and therefor 2 trophies. Junior was the star of the show as he popped up with several goals.

In the Champions League we have been drawn in a tricky group containing AC Milan, Trabzonspor and Benfica.

Transfer wise I only brought in one more player. This South Korean was brought in for £1m and was immediately moved to Oostende to get a work permit.
View attachment 468459

Nobody else left although my former striker Tesfaye left Aberdeen to join Newcastle for £4.5m and we got half of that.

images
images

--

images

DENMARK

Friendly

FYR Macedonia 0

Denmark 2 (Cornelius 9, 77pen)

I see so many rounds won on penalties, how do you go about setting your penalty takers?.

I see so many rounds won on penalties, how do you go about setting your penalty takers?.

Just select the ones with the highest penalty attribute but I have over a dozen with that attribute in double figures which helps

images

SEPTEMBER

Fulham 1 (Helenius 47pen)
Hartlepool United 2 (Connors 61, 66)

We deserved to win but they had a first half goal disallowed also so that would have been a different story had it counted!

--

UEFA Champions League Group A

Benfica 0
Hartlepool United 1 (Junior 10)

A decent win this. We completely dominated but couldnt add to our early striker.

--

Capital One Cup 3rd Round

Cardiff City 0

Hartlepool United 2 (Malara 80, 89)

I had to play my backups since we are playing 4 games in a week and they left it late but did the job.

--

Aston Villa 1 (Guidetti 76)

Hartlepool United 3 (James 4, Junior 14, Chalobah 90)

A fantastic victory this. Two early goals helped us on our way and we got the clincher late on. Very impressive.

--

Hartlepool United 2 (Khellaf 25, 60)

Manchester United 0

YES!!!!! The top two met here and Khellaf finally produced a bit of last seasons form by scoring both goals. We are on a terrific run of form just now!

--

Hartlepool United 4 (James 41, Pagni 51, 82, Connors 66)

Cardiff City 1 (Watt 3)

We suffered an early setback and took a while to recover but after half time normal service resumed.

--

Hartlepool United 2 (Connors 5, Khellaf 30)
AC Milan 0

--

LINEUPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Ful2-1CamachoDamasioAldereteChalobahShawSchwartzPedrinhoJamesJunior
Khellaf
Connors* 2Vergara, Malara, Pagni
Benf1-0CamachoMahonAldereteChalobahShawSchwartz
Pedrinho
James
Junior
KhellafConnorsVergara, Tucker, Dimosthenous
Card2-0CamachoDamasioAldereteKopric*TomasicVergaraTuckerDimosthenous
Malara 2PagniRuggCosic, Samassi, Bangoura
Villa3-1CamachoMarcelinhoMahonChalobahShawSchwartzPedrinhoJames*
Junior
KhellafConnorsRugg, Hodzic
Man Utd2-0CamachoMarcelinhoAldereteChalobahShawSchwartzPedrinhoJamesJuniorKhellaf* 2ConnorsDamasio, Tucker, Rugg
Card4-1CamachoDamasioAldereteChalobahShaw
Vergara
NewsomeJamesJunior
Pagni* 2
Connors
Armstrong, Tucker, Bangoura
Milan2-0CamachoMarcelinhoAldereteChalobahShawVergaraPedrinhoJamesJuniorKhellaf*
Connors
Rugg, Malara, Tucker

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
KAMEL KHELLAF
View attachment 467529

--

SUMMARY

Our excellent start to the season continued this month as we won every game. Impressively we kept winning despite having to rotate my team due to the closeness of the fixtures.

I feel that in the next 5 years we will be completely dominant as most of my players are around 23-25 years of age so they will soon be reaching their peak. In fact I cant see any changes to my first choice eleven at all as I cant seem to find a world class RW to replace Luke James lol.

View attachment 467521

--

images

DENMARK

FIFA World Cup Quals Group 2

Spain 5 (Vadillo 6, 82, Morata 43, 50, Koke 45)
Denmark 3 (Eriksen 10, Cornelius 18, Fischer 40)

To lose after being 3-1 up is hard to take but we only had 3 shots on goal so we didnt deserve to win really.

--

Denmark 4 (Larsen 5, Okore 45, Eriksen 81, Cornelius 90pen)

Bosnia & Herzegovina 0

images

OCTOBER

Hartlepool United 4 (Junior 7, Khellaf 61, 90, Kopric 66)

Wolverhampton Wanderers 0

A very nice victory indeed - Damasio had a goal disallowed too!

--

Hartlepool United 2 (Junior 19, Connors 63)
Everton 0

--

Trabzonspor 2 (Ozer 27, Demirbas 46)
Hartlepool United 3 (Mahon 20, Malara 72, Silva 90)

A good win. What made it better was that we were down to 10 men when we scored the winner!

--

Swansea City 1 (Deulofeu 38)
Hartlepool United 2 (Connors 32, Chalobah 84)

Another game - another win lol

--

Capital One Cup 4th Round

Hartlepool United 3 (Rugg 4, 25, 89)
Crystal Palace 1 (Howson 86)

The backups came out again and did the job with my homegrown prospect Andy Rugg netting all 3 goals.

--

Tottenham Hotspur 2 (Berardi 26pen, Ilori 31)

Hartlepool United 0

We played well enough to get a point here but just couldnt score. This is our first defeat of the season.

--

LINEUPS

OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Wolves4-0CamachoDamasioAldereteMahon
Shaw
TuckerPedrinhoJamesJunior
Khellaf* 2
ConnorsKopric, Rugg, Arsmstrong
Eve2-0CamachoDamasioAlderete*ChalobahShawSchwartzPedrinhoJamesJuniorKhellafConnorsNewsome
Trab3-2CamachoDamasioKopricMahonArmstrongTuckerNewsomeBangouraMalara*PagniRuggSilva, Soto, Hancox
Swan2-1CamachoDamasioAldereteChalobahShawSchwartz*PedrinhoJamesJunior
Khellaf
ConnorsMalara, Pagni
C. Pal3-1CamachoHodzicKopricMahonArmstrongTuckerNewsomeBangouraMalaraPagniRugg* 3Soto, Silva, Cosic
Spurs0-2CamachoDamasioAldereteChalobahShawSchwartzPedrinhoJamesJuniorKhellafConnorsMahon, Rugg, Malara

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
NATHANIEL CHALOBAH
View attachment 467196

--

SUMMARY

Another successful month - we dont have many bad months anymore! lol. We did lose our first game of the season but we won all our other games so all is good. My first team players are all relatively young but I still managed to play some teenagers during the month like Rugg, Kopric, Armstrong and Hodzic to aid their development.

My young Bolivian striker Diego Antelo who is classed as a wonderkid is banging in the goals at the moment on loan to Southampton!

View attachment 467195

--

images

DENMARK

FIFA World Cup Quals Group 2

Estonia 0
Denmark 5 (Fischer 2, Cornelius 4, 19, Eriksen 17, G.Jensen 90)

--

Switzerland 1 (Mehmedi 39)
Denmark 1 (Eriksen 90)

It was vital that we avoided defeat here and we did - JUST!!!!

Last edited:

images

NOVEMBER

Hartlepool United 3 (Armstrong 12, Pagni 58, Rugg 62)

Trabzonspor 0

Nice and easy from my backups

--

Manchester City 1 (Aguero 45+1)

Hartlepool United 2 (Connors 32, 45)

A great win. The only downpoint was that Connors got injured and is out for 6 weeks.

--

Hartlepool United 6 (Pagni 13, 35, 44, 48, Malara 22, Mahon 47)

Benfica 0

Magnificent!!!!! A draw would have secured qualification but my backups absolutely murdered them. Its safe to say Pagni will get a run in the side in place of Connors after this showing.

--

Stoke City 1 (Laxalt 11)

Hartlepool United 1 (Malara 47)

We really should have won this game but hey ho.

--

Capital One Cup QF

Hartlepool United 3 (Newsome 17, 34, Vergara 63)
Brighton & Hove Albion 1 (Allison 2)

--

Hartlepool United 1 (James 28)

Queens Park Rangers 0

Another 3pts and it should have been more comfortable as James had a goal disallowed and Khellaf missed a penalty.

--

LINEUPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Trab
3-0
Camacho
Damasio
Alderete
Mahon
Armstrong
Vergara
Tucker
Bangoura
Malara*
Pagni
Rugg
Newsome, Soto
Man City
2-1
Camacho
Marcelinho
Alderete
Chalobah
Shaw
Schwartz
Pedrinho
James
Junior
Khellaf
Connors* 2
Malara
Benf
6-0
Camacho
Damasio
Kopric
Mahon
Armstrong
Newsome
Tucker
Dimosthenous
Malara
Vergara
Pagni* 4
Soto, Bangoura, Rugg
Stoke
1-1
Camacho
Marcelinho*
Alderete
Chalobah
Shaw
Schwartz
Pedrinho
James
Malara
Khellaf
Pagni
Bangoura
Brigh
3-1
Vujic
Damasio
Compton
Mahon
Armstrong
Newsome* 2
Tucker
Dimosthenous
Malara
Vergara
Rugg
Bangoura, Hodzic, Ribeiro
QPR
1-0
Vujic
Marcelinho
Alderete
Chalobah*
Shaw
Schwartz
Pedrinho
James
Malara
Khellaf
Pagni
Vergara, Newsome

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
FRANCO PAGNI
View attachment 467187

--

SUMMARY

We were affected by injuries this month as Camacho, Connors and Junior all picked up knocks. My two Italians came into the side in place of Connors and Junior and they performed magnificently.

The highlight of the month was not the 6-0 thrashing of Benfica but the away victory over Man City. In scoring twice against Man City Jake Connors became the clubs record league goalscorer.

Finally and somewhat surprisingly my backup LB, Lee Armstrong got called up to the England squad!

View attachment 467178

--

images

DENMARK

Friendly

Wales 0
Denmark 5 (Helenius 1, 9, 26, 33, 84)

WOW!!! Inter Milan withdrew Cornelius and Eriksen so I gave Helenius a go and he banged in all 5 goals!!!!

images

DECEMBER

AC Milan 2 (Abate 8, de Bruin 21)
Hartlepool United 0

It is not often that one of my ex players comes back to haunt us but that was the case here.

--

Hartlepool United 2 (Pagni 64, Junior 68)
West Ham United 0

--

FIFA Club World Cup SF
Real Salt Lake 1 (Heins 15)
Hartlepool United 3 (Malara 23, 28, Rugg 85)

Safely through to the final. As usual my backups were chosen to get experience.

--

FIFA Club World Cup Final
Hartlepool United 3 (Alderete 53, Pagni 101, Rugg 106)

Corinthians 2 (Paco 24, Mahon og94)
AET

A thrilling final in which we came from behind twice to win. I mainly picked a backup side but started Luke James so he could get another winners medal lol

--

Hartlepool United 3 (Newsome 9, Junior 49pen, Khellaf 81)

Sunderland 1 (Poirier 54)

After all the travelling my players have done recently I could have forgave them if they performed below average but we had 26 attempts at goal - they had 2.

--

Southampton 1 (Giroud 20)

Hartlepool United 2 (Chalobah 14, Junior 16pen)

The result was good as was the performance but I leave the game unhappy as Junior got injured and will be out for 3-4 months!!

--

Liverpool 1 (Ayew 76)

Hartlepool United 0
We were without 8 players here so it was always going to be difficult. We had enough attempts on goal but just couldnt convert.

--

Hartlepool United 2 (Connors 4, James 90pen)

Newcastle United 0

Connors returned to the side and grabbed his 100th league goal for the club. He also had one disallowed.

--

Arsenal 1 (Insigne 65)
Hartlepool United 2 (Khellaf 41, Connors 54)

A massive result this and a great way to end the calendar year.

--

LINEUPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Milan0-2VujicMarcelinhoAldereteChalobahShawSchwartzPedrinhoJamesJuniorKhellafPagniBangoura, Vergara
WHU2-0CamachoMarcelinhoAldereteChalobahShawNewsomePedrinhoJamesJuniorKhellafPagniVergara, Malara, Dimosthenous
RSL3-1VujicDamasioAldereteMahon*ArmstrongNewsomeTuckerDimosthenousMalara 2VergaraRuggBangoura
Cor3-2CamachoDamasio
Alderete*MahonArmstrongTuckerPedrinhoJamesDimosthenous
Vergara
RuggBangoura, Pagni, Newsome
Sun3-1CamachoMarcelinhoDamasioChalobahShawNewsome*Pedrinho
James
Junior
Khellaf
PagniBangoura, Vergara
South2-1
CamachoMarcelinhoAlderete*
Chalobah
ShawNewsome
Pedrinho
James
Junior
KhellafPagni
Dimosthenous, Bangoura, Armstrong
Liv
0-1
Camacho*
Marcelinho
Alderete
Chalobah
Shaw
Newsome
Tucker
James
Bangoura
Pagni
Rugg
Soto, Hancox, Armstrong
New2-0
Camacho
Marcelinho
Alderete
Chalobah*
Shaw
Newsome
Pedrinho
James
Dimosthenous
Khellaf
Connors
Pagni, Tucker, Damasio
Ars2-1
Camacho
Marcelinho
Alderete
Mahon
Shaw
Newsome
Pedrinho
James
Dimosthenous
Khellaf*
Connors
Malara

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
NICOLAS ALDERETE

View attachment 466761

--

SUMMARY

So 2020 is over and we end it by relinquishing top spot!!!!! To be fair we have a couple of games in hand so I am not overly worried.

Regarding the cups - we won the Club World Cup and in the Champions League we have been drawn against AS Monaco which shouldnt cause us too many problems.

I dont envisage that there will be too many, if any, transfer dealings in the January window as I am happy with the strength, depth and balance of my squad. Having said that I will keep on searching for a hidden regen lol

View attachment 466760

images

Last edited:
Nice there with 2 games in hand. How does that CB regen have 16 creativity?

Does that mean you currently hold every major club trophy you possibly can?

images

JANUARY

Capital One Cup SF 1st Leg

Chelsea 2 (Lewandowski 40, Oscar 51)
Hartlepool United 3 (Connors 7, Vergara 33, 41)

A very good win this against the holders of the cup. Looking good for the 2nd leg.

--

FA Cup 3rd Round

Coventry City 1 (Cobb 61)

Hartlepool United 4 (Rugg 6, 45+1, 57, Pagni 45)

--

Manchester United 0
Hartlepool United 0

A great point which leaves us 2pts behind them with 2 games in hand.

--

Hartlepool United 2 (Connors 29, Bangoura 79)

Fulham 0

--

Cardiff City 0
Hartlepool United 1 (Connors 54)

Another clean sheet and another win - we had an early goal disallowed too.

--

Capital One Cup SF 2nd Leg

Hartlepool United 1 (Pagni 78)
Chelsea 1 (Filipe 18)

(Hartlepool United win 4-3 on aggregate)

Into the final we go where Championship side Norwich City await.

--

FA Cup 4th Round

Stevenage 1 (Dwyer 70)
Hartlepool United 3 (Mahon 26, 68, Malara 50)

--

Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 (Russo 37)

Hartlepool United 3 (Malara 16, Vergara 28, James 34)

This win puts us back on top of the league. We have been drawn against Wolves in the FA Cup too.

--

Hartlepool United 2 (Connors 23, Ospina og32)

Aston Villa 1 (Djordjevic 40)

--

LINEUPS

OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Che
3-2
Camacho
Marcelinho
Alderete
Chalobah
Shaw
Newsome
Pedrinho
James
Dimosthenous
Vergara* 2
Connors
Pagni, Damasio
Cov
4-1
Camacho
Damasio
Kopric
Mahon
Armstrong
Tucker
Soto
Bangoura
Malara
Pagni
Rugg* 3
Cosic, Hodzic, Tomasic
Man Utd
0-0
Camacho
Damasio
Alderete
Chalobah
Shaw
Tucker
Pedrinho
James
Dimosthenous
Vergara
Connors
Malara, Rugg, Newsome
Ful
2-0
Camacho
Damasio
Alderete
Chalobah
Armstrong
Tucker*
Pedrinho
James
Dimosthenous
Vergara
Connors
Bangoura
Card
1-0
Camacho
Damasio
Alderete*
Chalobah
Shaw
Tucker
Pedrinho
James
Dimosthenous
Vergara
Connors
Mahon
Chel
1-1
Camacho
Damasio
Alderete
Mahon
Shaw
Tucker
Newsome
James
Dimosthenous
Vergara
Connors
Malara, Kopric, Pagni
Steve
3-1
Camacho
Damasio
Kopric
Mahon* 2
Armstrong
Tucker
Newsome
Bangoura
Malara
Pagni
Rugg
Hancox, Soto, Cosic
Wolves
3-1
Camacho
Marcelinho
Alderete*
Mahon
Shaw
Newsome
Pedrinho
James
Malara
Vergara
Connors
Mahon, Soto, Rugg
Villa
2-1
Camacho
Marcelinho
Alderete
Chalobah
Shaw
Schwartz
Pedrinho
James
Malara
Khellaf
Connors
Newsome

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
TAREIQ TUCKER
View attachment 466714

--

SUMMARY

With 9 games played this month we were very busy but we came through it very well and avoided defeat to go top of the league and progressed in the cups. Things are set up for a very successful run in.

As expected I didnt do much in the transfer window. I sold Peruvian CB Castrillon for ?1.3m and that was it apart from loaning out a few players.

View attachment 466715

Hopefully you can get the league cup this season as you haven't won it yet.

Been away and missed loads!!!!

Magnificent achievements mate and story writing!

UTP!!!!