Tsunami hits north-eastern Japan after massive quake

Hopefully this doesn't cause too much damage, being located where they are you'd expect Japan to be well prepared for such events (especially as they've had 7 or more 8.0+ mag earthquakes there since 1891).

this is the part where you run :p

Towards it please.

It said that this tsunami is coming to russia aswell :O, i certainly hope not all of the good foods they eat there and everthing, and especially CSKA Moskva :D

It said that this tsunami is coming to russia aswell :O, i certainly hope not all of the good foods they eat there and everthing, and especially CSKA Moskva :D

It would have to be one big ****** of a tsunami to reach from the Pacific Ocean to Moscow.

Surpised at the lack of reports on the small Pacific island states. Japan has the kind of defences and infrastructure to deal with these kinds of things (to a decent extent at least), but the Pacific islands are very low lying and don't have anywhere near the kinds of infrastructure to deal with this kind of thing. Here's hoping it doesn't reach them.

People forget that this is the 6th worst... wich means 5 others have already happen before, wich means ITS NOT ******* 2012.

People forget that this is the 6th worst... wich means 5 others have already happen before, wich means ITS NOT ******* 2012.
Urm thats cool.. but nobody on here is even mentioning 2012 apart from my sarcastic comment in the OP.. chill bro.

Indonesia are kinda ****** though. I bet some parts are still repairing from the last tsunami, if they get another then just wow :S

Urm thats cool.. but nobody on here is even mentioning 2012 apart from my sarcastic comment in the OP.. chill bro.

Indonesia are kinda ****** though. I bet some parts are still repairing from the last tsunami, if they get another then just wow :S

I Know but some people are talking about the wave hitting Russia... To hit Russia the wave would be a "2012" one... please dont believe in everything they say in the news. I've heard that Russia are IN ALERT. nothing else.

I Know but some people are talking about the wave hitting Russia... To hit Russia the wave would be a "2012" one... please dont believe in everything they say in the news. I've heard that Russia are IN ALERT. nothing else.
They're just being told because they're in the same Pacific ocean sort of area.. They won't get hit by it, it's just precaution.

Oh and plus. How the **** would anyone know what a '2012 disaster' would even look like!? oO)

They're just being told because they're in the same Pacific ocean sort of area.. They won't get hit by it, it's just precaution.

Oh and plus. How the **** would anyone know what a '2012 disaster' would even look like!? oO)

2012 the movie XD.

by the looks of it the south pacific plates are starting to shift

So we're basing everything on a movie.. Man we're all so freaking intelligent.

1 - I was being ironic.
2 - You don't have anything else to do and start to question everything i say

so yes stfu plz :)

1 - I was being ironic.
2 - You don't have anything else to do and start to question everything i say

so yes stfu plz :)
Lul.

1. No ****, I was joking.
2. Chill out bro. It's called a forum for a reason, ya'no, talking about things, it's what you do on here.

*Please. Yeah - now I'm questioning and correcting you.

Anyway.. hopefully we'll have minimal damage.

Youtube commets ftw... "If 2012 happens Kanye West will just interrupt it"