Tsunami hits north-eastern Japan after massive quake

Massive explosion at a Petrochemical plant now. Jesus its gonna get worse

200-300 bodies found on coast now by Japanese police

Last edited:
I Know but some people are talking about the wave hitting Russia... To hit Russia the wave would be a "2012" one... please dont believe in everything they say in the news. I've heard that Russia are IN ALERT. nothing else.

Go look at a world map, and find Russia. Its a big country, and part of it's coastline is in the east, bordering China. wouldnt be difficult for the waves to hit it at all.
Yes Moscow, St Petersburg etc would need to be epic, but Russia is a MASSIVE place...

Noooo!!!! This is really really bad.

200-300 bodies....not a nice thing to see.

Watchin pics of the tsunami hitting Hawaii-waters beginning to receed. Not expected to be major though thank god

May I point out that I believe Japan had an idea this was coming considering they had a couple of big earthquakes couple days before.

The world will only end in 2012 if Leeds win EPL next year. Basicly, the world WON'T end.

Sigh, comments like this make me wish the world would end.

Poor Japan. Hopefully the casualties will be minimal, but I somehow doubt that.

Sigh, comments like this make me wish the world would end.

Poor Japan. Hopefully the casualties will be minimal, but I somehow doubt that.

Now i am ******. Because your Dunc, and everyone will make a "like" in your comment. Basicly everyone will be against me. THANK YOU! :(

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

just saw on the newss 400+ dead people already..

I'm really hoping that the structure of the reactor holds. That breaches, problems become a lot worse. Longer it holds, the better. But if the reactor core bursts the fuse, then the other people are immediately exposed to radiation. That'll stretch emergency services to breaking point

I'm really hoping that the structure of the reactor holds. That breaches, problems become a lot worse. Longer it holds, the better. But if the reactor core bursts the fuse, then the other people are immediately exposed to radiation. That'll stretch emergency services to breaking point

Lol. New Stalker game ^^)
(Not being disrespectful, just looking at the silver lining)

Now i am ******. Because your Dunc, and everyone will make a "like" in your comment. Basicly everyone will be against me. THANK YOU! :(

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

just saw on the newss 400+ dead people already..

There are hundreds of dead bodies in Japan, and you make a footballing reference.. I think that's why Dunc wasn't impressed.

Got a friend living in Osaka which thankfully isn't near the immeadiate danger area, but i haven't managed to contact him yet. :(

how bout people just calm it

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Got a friend living in Osaka which thankfully isn't near the immeadiate danger area, but i haven't managed to contact him yet. :(

may not be able to for a while. Apparently 3G works though, but its absolute chaos.

they dont know yet when they will be able to get the communications back man :S

This is really ****** up. I didn't even know Sky News was on this TV in my room, im watching pictures now

One of the Universities I applied for had a trip to Japan for Sociology students earlier this month also :/

If they have problems with the nuclear energy, then.. "its over"... I hope they have everything under control :(

Wonder how many more aftershocks the buildings can take. A lot of them will be weakened already by the quake and the aftershocks that have happened already

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

If they have problems with the nuclear energy, then.. "its over"... I hope they have everything under control :(

Theres a very,very, very slim chance of it blowing. The main concern is the radioactive materials seeping into the secondary chamber and contaminating