just insane tactic, best ive used so far on this years FM and ive tested all the top tactics on here . just pips Christian Eriksen'sv19 imo

Last edited:
i just started to use 41221 one with my galatasaray career.. and i just gotta tell somethings...

the team is not fully fluid to tactic but im getting nice results.. especially my cms are not like what you advise ( by the way, i just started to train them).

i just started to use this tactic from man city match which is finished as 1-1. you can see i just conceded 1 goal from man city away game..

but i made some changes like i changed mentality from overload to attacking and from very fluid to fluid. i did that cuz i want a little more control game.. and it worked.. just im turning to overload and veryfluid when i couldnt find a goal or like man city game(away) when we are 1-1.. maybe it just worked for me.. dont know..

here the ss;
View attachment 288153

Last edited:
i just started to use 41221 one with my galatasaray career.. and i just gotta tell somethings...

the team is not fully fluid to tactic but im getting nice results.. especially my cms are not like what you advise ( by the way, i just started to train them).

i just started to use this tactic from man city match which is finished as 1-1. you can see i just conceded 1 goal from man city away game..

but i made some changes like i changed mentality from overload to attacking and from very fluid to fluid. i did that cuz i want a little more control game.. and it worked.. just im turning to overload and veryfluid when i couldnt find a goal or like man city game(away) when we are 1-1.. maybe it just worked for me.. dont know..

here the ss;
View attachment 803287

yer in beginning u can use attacking. but when u feel u know the tactic 100% u should try change bk.. its a killer when learn it 100%.. but takes a season or two to know it... but overload and very fluid will get u break all records in game... thx for sharing m8

55 conceded but my best defender was ashley williams who got relegated with swansea lol

yer in beginning u can use attacking. but when u feel u know the tactic 100% u should try change bk.. its a killer when learn it 100%.. but takes a season or two to know it... but overload and very fluid will get u break all records in game... thx for sharing m8

well maybe.. like you said when its %100.. but at the moment dont wanna take the risk as losing control of the game with overload.. also my player not fit the individual roles.. maybe thats why im changing to attacking.. dont know..

but know what?

i liked the 4-1-2-2-1 tactic... :) didnt really tried tuk tuk one.. its middle of the season and i just have 3 striker... (damm economic problems lol).. but i think i should prefer the 4-1-2-2-1 one.. im kinda winger lover.. lolz

but saw the video and i think tuktuk one is great tactic.. good work mate:) and thanks about sharing those with us:)

well maybe.. like you said when its %100.. but at the moment dont wanna take the risk as losing control of the game with overload.. also my player not fit the individual roles.. maybe thats why im changing to attacking.. dont know..

but know what?

i liked the 4-1-2-2-1 tactic... :) didnt really tried tuk tuk one.. its middle of the season and i just have 3 striker... (damm economic problems lol).. but i think i should prefer the 4-1-2-2-1 one.. im kinda winger lover.. lolz

but saw the video and i think tuktuk one is great tactic.. good work mate:) and thanks about sharing those with us:)

thx alot for the kind Words.. TukTuk is beén made out of 1000+ hours Work... cant wait until u get full profit from it..
plz keep me updated m8

Dunno, i have the game in Portuguese and that's what appears... Trequartista?

Yeah, i tweaked it to a CF-support anyway, the formation plays great but not enough in the 18 yard box for my team.