First match ( havent started tweaking ) tested tactic with my bad Burnley team with 8 of best players injured.. looks promising project

Yeah, i tweaked it to a CF-support anyway, the formation plays great but not enough in the 18 yard box for my team.

I think it can work with a guy like Luca Toni, header with great anticipation and determination to get loose balls

Has anyone a link to the player filter "all roles" - i cant import the old one.

Are the OI's on the opening page for the TUKTUK tactic or for the tweaked version?

what is the difference btw this one and happy kitty v2?

I am trying tuk tuk but after half season i think i still prefer V2.

(I am the one which posted the perfect season and 190 goals in the other thread)

Finally got this tactic working for me! once the players are trained properly and you have the right kind of squad it starts becoming really fun!

Ended up winning the Championship and even the FA Cup!

I only got to sign one player as i was put under a transfer embargo halfway through the season but i already had all the players i needed

View attachment 287809View attachment 287808View attachment 287806View attachment 287805View attachment 287804View attachment 287801View attachment 287803View attachment 287802

And the best thing is I'm still using Ryan Leonard and Daniel Bentley who I've had since League 2!!

Finally got this tactic working for me! once the players are trained properly and you have the right kind of squad it starts becoming really fun!

Ended up winning the Championship and even the FA Cup!

I only got to sign one player as i was put under a transfer embargo halfway through the season but i already had all the players i needed

View attachment 804176View attachment 804178View attachment 804181View attachment 804184View attachment 804186View attachment 804195View attachment 804189View attachment 804192

cant wait for NeXT season m8 ty for sharing. keep me updated

Not tried this version but love the previous versions you have done. Using ****'O Kitty V2 which I have tweaked I have made a hybrid tactic with the best bits from your tactic & the best bits from 433 (Goals galore) by Seeursaw which has resulted in be going unbeaten in 82 league matches with Spurs. Just wanted to thank you for giving me the foundations with which to build on.

Really can't wait to see the tactic that you're working on, looks insane. I am currently using the same formation at the moment in my game but using a false 9 as my striker. Working wonders for me, keep up the good work man:)

BTW, how have you got tielemans to score so many goals?? Never had him score that many goals for me before

hmm i dont understand that :/ i find tuktuk much better...

I am not saying its bad, its just that currently its not performing as well as V2. I am still undefeated (i won all my league and cup matches, no draws) half down the season but i am far from reaching my objective to score 200+ goals. I told you i wanna beat my 190 goals with V2. Another thing, i am conceeding more goals with tuk than V2. Will report when season is over...never know lol