Will look to give this a go possibly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm using this with Rayo. 2 draws against Elche and AM, 1 loss in La Liga (1-0 loss to Barca)

Feel like I'm really parking the bus here :(

Just thought I'd tell you guys how I got on with the v1 in the skrill north with Vauxhall..

I won the league having finished 6th in successive seasons previously. I won 7 in a row and having changed the tactic at all. Good use of subs and squad management helps.

I find that a strong and athletic midfielder performs best. I think passing and decisions should be a good attribute for this tactic

Hi guys, i have a really stupid question. When you say i won ECC i won Leauge etc.
You save before each game and play again until you win ??
I using this tactic for Liverpool and I follow every **** instruction and i lose such teams as norwich, hull, etc.

hey, what could i do to stop my stupid *** midfielders of getting expelled almost every game?
i'm playing with juventus, and so far, so good, but i need to stop them of getting expelled, i mean, my victories won't endure forever without my midfielders and i don't have that many to alternate.
please, help me.
cheers

hey, what could i do to stop my stupid *** midfielders of getting expelled almost every game?
i'm playing with juventus, and so far, so good, but i need to stop them of getting expelled, i mean, my victories won't endure forever without my midfielders and i don't have that many to alternate.
please, help me.
cheers

i have good markers and tacklers with good stamina. They are naturally fit players with high workrate. But i am in lower league andI get red cards ocassionally. I have lots of BWM in backup with similar attributes. These ones are on a non contract in lower league

I cant seem to do well against the big teams eg man city. Any tips?

With v2 , where do you fit in Coutinho and Aspas in liverpool? What do we do when we get a player sent off? And finally, what about individual training? Thanks in advance ;)

Not scoring the goals....getting lots of zero draw

Unfortunately I'm not having the expected results with liverpool. 5 draws and 2 losses and I'm in January.

Tylerbode, we are waiting for new tactics from you, u can create better thing guy, u are the fm legend ;)

Playing as Hull City to test out this tactic, never found one that works great with mediocre teams.

Pre-Season:
Friendly: Hull vs Lausanne - Won 1-0
Friendly: Hull vs Hertha BSC - Draw 0-0
Friendly: Hull vs Derby - Lost 0-1
Friendly: Hull vs Mainz - Draw 1-1
Friendly: Winterton vs Hull - Won 0-2

Season Start:

Premier League: Chelsea vs Hull - Lost 2-0
Premier League: Hull vs Man City - Lost 0-3
Capital One Cup: Hull vs Charlton - Draw 2-2
Premier League: Man Utd vs Hull - Lost 4-1
Premier League: Hull vs Sunderland - Won 1-0
Premier League: Hull vs Everton - Draw 1-1

I cannot vote this tactic as being very good.
I appriciate your work on the tactic, and I'm astounded by your success.
Lots of draws and red cards and the playing style is more or less boring.
Sorry Tyler.

Wow! Amazing Tactic, i always have trouble with Chelsea, i never play with high level teams, always start from Skrill South or North. in this save I´m playing with Nottingham Forest, first season won Capital Cup, Promotion (Won and dominated the league), lost the FA Cup Final to ManU in Penalties. At the moment in Premier League 8 from 8, 14 goals for 3 against, Uefa Cup 3 games won 7 goals for 1 against (own Goal), Capital Cup win against Hotspurs, But the most amazing thing happen i finally won against the ******* of Mou!!!! Great Tactic!

Sorry if my english doesn´t make sense sometimes is my second language

Love the tactic!

I've just finished my first season using it. I'm managing Chievo in 2033 and just won the Serie A for the 7th time in a row, but have unlocked the 'Invincible' achievement by doing it unbeaten for the first time(P38 W34 D4 L0) with a goal difference of 114-12, which is also a new personal record. All without any new signings. It really is astonishing how few chances the opposition manage, and how many you score by using what, at first glance, looks like a pretty defensive tactic. I also won the Champions League for the first time in 5 years(setting a new record for goals scored along the way, including a 10-0 aggregate win over Chelsea(5-0, 5-0), ranked 3rd in the world, in the quarter-finals), as well as the Coppa Italia and the Italian Super Cup. Everything I entered, basically! Even my previously cross-eyed fullbacks have chipped in with 16 goals between them. This tactic rules so much that I sold my world-class wingers in January as I doubt I'll ever need wingers again. I lost one game the whole season in all competitions, 1-2 v Roma in semi-final of the cup, but then won the second 4-0 so whatever.

I was making slight adjustments throughout the season to account for injuries and substitutions(and am currently re-training 2 of my CBs to liberos as I reckon this formation could possibly be even better with a libero, but we'll see...), but the standard set-up was basically the 5-3-1-1 version of this.

In previous saves, I'd always start with a tactic that seemed best fit for the players at my disposal, but somehow always end up playing 4-2-3-1 a few years down the line. It was working quite nicely, but I was getting bored with it and was trying to come up with ideas for a new one, and although I didn't think of it myself, this is most definitely it.