Looks real good. Tempted to try this with Liverpool. Btw - using v1 of this tactic. How do i use Coutinho?? Too great a talent to lose to the bench. Maybe retrain him as a striker and play him in the false nine role occasionally as a backup?? Raheem Sterling retrained to wingback as done by you -is it any good?
Also any tips on transfers?? The Liverpool team looks pretty good at the start.

Thanks in advance!

This is a great tactic. Worked with Genoa. Got them into Europe. Roma hired me then and then working fantastically with them. Also your team talks work awesome ! simple and effective !

I score a lot of goals and conceded very few. The players rarely ever get cards. Destro can't stop scoring, Luca Digne on loan on the left is amazing. I loaned Demba Ba and he's amazing too. With all the teams i have managed, the forwards always score a lot. Initially it might take a while to learn but if you follow all the instructions in the OP it works very well.

Last edited:
tyler,can you upload your save game with Liverpool? game where you conceded 16 goals?

I love how hard this tactic is to break down.. i'm only playing with Man U atm because i'm not happy enough with the ME to put my time into a proper LLM save, but the results with this have been mighty impressive.

Won the league, FA cup, League cup and Charity Shield first season, and so far in season 2 i've won 22, drawn 2, lost 0 in the league and am still going in all competitions.

Ohh and De Gea has kept 22 clean sheets in 31 games, conceding only 11..

Fairly average tactic. And also I don't believe that you've really won Premier League with Hull on first season, I'm sorry. It would be hard as **** even using FMRTE or other cheats.

Hi,

I tested your tactic wit my favorite club (Vasco da Gama) and it's a brillant tactic!!

I winner 2 times Brazilian Serie A (2014 and 2015), 2 Brazilian Cup's, 1 Carioca and 1 Libertadores!! Defense very consistente... After I started in Brazil and winner Word Cup 2018.

After Vasco, I played with Bordeaux... but I was relegated :/

In next season played in Brescia (serie B), but

using this tactic with swansea, will post the results later

started to test this tactic out for you in the lower leagues as Leyton Orient(in League 2) It was a downloaded saved game which I got from SI forum from the tycoon takeovers. Every player apart from 1 who ain't in my team made their debuts.

In my first game I found myself 3-0 up away from home in 4 mins! Didn't do the best defensively and got a man sent off but still, with a complete new team it's going to take time to gel.

View attachment 398958

RE: Team talk. The "nothing" ahead of the game, does it mean doing nothing at all or the option where you say: I have nothing to say, you know what to do.