Do you watch matches in 3D at all mate? I have found I get some strange results in 3D, so I only do 'commentary only' or 'extended highlights' in 2D only.

Really?

I watch all matches in 3D, are you saying results differ?

I have found that mate. It seems a bit more unstable. There have been a few threads about it in the past.

I was struggling with this with Ipswich when it came to teams in lower leagues than me, championship and premiership teams it was an even game or sometimes a loss but I won the majority. I'm not sure why I am losing to leagues beneath me when I can beat premiership teams like Chelsea?

Of course my squad is not the best due to budgets in the first season but it has done well and I am going to keep trying with this as once I sort the team out it will no doubt be amazing!

Going well with the Saints!!
Only 10 league games so far joint top though.
Only 1 loss away at Man city!

Using V2 Gaston Ramirez and Lambert are awesome in this tactic.

This tactic does look impressive, the best I've done with hull is get fourth first season with no signings using tff cross tactic but to win it is crazy

Do you watch matches in 3D at all mate? I have found I get some strange results in 3D, so I only do 'commentary only' or 'extended highlights' in 2D only.

Very interesting observation! Going to try this out. Do you have any links to the other threads that deals with this issue?

Also would you mind uploading a printscreen of your preferences regarding match-viewing? Would be much appreciated =)

Last edited: