**Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**

nathan just save them into your tactics folder inyour fm09 files, simple as that

Thanks, they look pretty good, great seeing my lazy pansy strikers actually working harder, lol.

When marking do I leave it to just team zonal or man mark like eg: Terry marks Berbatov etc..

I started using these tactics last night as I was impressed with the work done.

So far, won 1 and drew 1.

I'm half-way through my third season with Boro, just about to play the Carling Cup Final and begin the knockout stage of the UEFA Cup/Euro League.

To be honest, I wasn't going to start with the tactics until the summer, but have been very impressed after just two games.

I had mixed results with this tactic with Norwich. Played 8- won 2, drew 4 lost 2.

I think the high D-line means you need a keeper who is good at rushing out. mine has an 8 for rushing out and cost me 3 goals in 2 games!!

Also- Tylerbode- can u post a screenshot of your motherwell squad which won the champ league???- I am amazed at that work!! will be interesting to see what the strengths of each player is for the tactic.

I've played a few more games with these tactics now:

The Carling Cup has been won, but it was a real backs to the wall effort. Arsenal had 23 shots and Boro 7, but I managed to sneak it 1 - 0 after extra time.

I comfortably beat AZ Alkmaar in the first knockout stage in the Euro League. Drew 2-2 at their place (should have beaten from easily) and won 2-0 at The Riverside.

So far in the Premier League though, it seems to be a bit of a draw making machine. I've draw 3 and won 1 with the tactic. The win was against the bottom team and it took a 92nd minute header to win it.

So far though, it seems good.

The tactics are awesome but what i notice is that I tend to concede more.. Like when I was playing Newcastle just a few moments ago and we were leading 5-1 at halftime and the full time score was 5-4..

:S

Great tactic so far. Using my second season with Dag & Red (proposed to be 16th). First season I used different tactic. Won CCL 2 with 94 points. Was beaten only 7 times. Best scorer was my DC (A.Uddin). Now looking forward to CCL 1. So far best results I have had in FM 09. Thanks a lot.

I played another 9 games with Norwich and was unbeaten (including a win against recently relegated Newcastle)- so I think this tactic is starting to work with my squad- thanks!

Fillya- I remove forward runs on full backs and one central midfielder, and increase time wasting, if i am trying to hold on to a lead. not sure what Tylerbode would recommend though.

Tylerbode- I have a winger with crossing 18 but not much pace- so was thinking of setting him to cross often (from byline) as its currently on mixed and he doesnt cross enough. wld u recommend this or is it on mixed for a specific reason??

This really is a good set of tactics. One thing to remember and Tylerbode has already mentioned it, is your pitch size at home. As I started using this tactic during the season, my pitch was already set up to be wide and long.

This meant these tactics were pretty average at home. However, when played against teams with small pitches, I dominated the ball and did exactly what it says on the tin...

Well done mate. Great tactic.

I can't download the training schedules...

Am i the only one with this poblem..?

doesn t work for me....really sucks.....i ve been beaten by Stokecity...Im Tottenham...I ve players like modric(ML), kean(ST), aLEX teixeira, rahinha (rb), obasi (mr)...and this tactic sucks...for me....

nice

Great tactic so far i say so far used it for whole season and won domestic treble lol but struggle to get shots away from home in europe against bigger teams only lost one home game all season 4 - 0 to everton but had really weak side as had about 8 injuries. bought artem milevskyi for target man and hes scoring for fun so nice fine tactic probs work better with greater players obv lol

some screenies too

Bougherras goal tally first season

best result against any team (hibs)

usual squad ferguson/davis

cheated lol off real madrid at home when they went 4-2-4 final 5 mins

overall record with tactic

Thanks dude

Been using this with Huddersfield. working so far

I used it with Reading in the Championship and finished 1st with 106 points, scoring 109 but conceeding 41. My team went 21 games without losing.

Not working too well in the Premiership though, went 7 games without a win so I switched tactics for something more defensive.

Having a go with it now on my Darlington game. One of the main advantages I have noticed straight away is less fatigue during matches. I presume this is down to the lack of forward runs?

quite possibly. I switched back to this tactic again with Reading and I'm currently sitting 10th with 8 games left and into the FA Cup semi finals. It's just a shame the semi is againt Arsenal :'(

After all the false promises of brilliant tactics on this site finally you have offered me hope before I gave up on FM09 completely.

Missed play offs by one point with Cardiff City first season after bad run at end of season when key players got injured. Currently won7 drawn1 lost1 in season 2 and through to last 16 of league cup.

Someone to score from corners is vital. Roger Johnson had 6 goals in 7 league games coming up for corners.

Strikers ratings seem low unless they score though. Any ideas why?