**Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**

it works perfectly at home but away without minimum pitch dimensions I have big problems! any advice? thanks anyway!

Do the V6 tactics incorporate the same instructions as V5 and V4? e.g. The same player main attributes and training PM's etc.?

I've noticed that with this, the centre backs slam in the goals. Jay DeMerit is scoring for fun in my Millwall game and I've just started a game with Man Utd to pass the time and Ferdinand is taking that role now.

I'm in my 3rd season with At. Madrid now and I've won 2 league titles and 1 cup.

I've noticed that a lot of chances go to waste when 1 of the 2 midfielders has to shoot. They'll score once in a while but still about 80% of the shots go out or hit the poste. I've got Raul Garcia and Raul Meireles as midfielders. Both got 18+ on Long Shots.

As for the corners I've thrown in 1 more tall guy and they score quite regularly.

In season 1 Aguero was world's most scoring striker that year.

Despite the fact that some good attacks go to waste at long shots it's a very good tactic.

Thanks

I think this is definately one of the best tactics i have ever used and believe me i have tried a few i am playing with Rangers in 9.3 and with very similar results i have won all domestic competitions including the league and only lost 1 game away to celtic 1-0 the only thing i found was they didnt perform so well in europe but i am starting my second season and i have now got some quality players and i am also having one of the strangest games i have ever had check this thread out tyberload http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f55/the-strangest-game-i-have-ever-had-t14713.html and also i would like to start a new game when i have finished this one with Everton and i would love some advise from you or maybe even a tactic(s) as you seem to me to be someone that knows what they are doing anyway enough respect and keep up the good work mate. THANKYOU VERY REFRESHING;););)

my strikers never scoring goals....help me please....my strikers is pandev and henry....

I'm in my 3rd season with At. Madrid now and I've won 2 league titles and 1 cup.

I've noticed that a lot of chances go to waste when 1 of the 2 midfielders has to shoot. They'll score once in a while but still about 80% of the shots go out or hit the poste. I've got Raul Garcia and Raul Meireles as midfielders. Both got 18+ on Long Shots.

As for the corners I've thrown in 1 more tall guy and they score quite regularly.

In season 1 Aguero was world's most scoring striker that year.

Despite the fact that some good attacks go to waste at long shots it's a very good tactic.

Thanks
my midfielders are scoring for fun ever benega,willians,dimitry payet and guilliano scored about 10 each over the season. this is the best tactic i have ever used and we have only conceded 9 goals all season (Rangers)

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

my strikers never scoring goals....help me please....my strikers is pandev and henry....
what team and what division are you in?

Im Man City 2nd season - played 4, won 4, conceded 0 with this tactic since using it!

3 - 0 Aston Villa
1 - 0 Juventus

Cant remember the other 2 - was last night and im at work now! Lol

Can I just say, this is a fantastic tactic.

Started a new game with West Brom - End of first season finished 8th.
Second season finished 6th
Third season won the Premier League and Uefa Cup.
Fourth season won the League and the Champions League.

This tactic has seen me beat Roma 5-0, Man Utd 4-2, Juventus 2-0 etc.

Got me into the hall of fame too.

Brilliant tactic.

Great tactic so far i say so far used it for whole season and won domestic treble lol but struggle to get shots away from home in europe against bigger teams only lost one home game all season 4 - 0 to everton but had really weak side as had about 8 injuries. bought artem milevskyi for target man and hes scoring for fun so nice fine tactic probs work better with greater players obv lol

some screenies too

Bougherras goal tally first season

best result against any team (hibs)

usual squad ferguson/davis

cheated lol off real madrid at home when they went 4-2-4 final 5 mins

overall record with tactic

Thanks dude

in yor pics of yor tact wich link is it

when i get home i'm gonna try it i readed some posts and im happy about it but i think it maybe work with my boro

my midfielders are scoring for fun ever benega,willians,dimitry payet and guilliano scored about 10 each over the season. this is the best tactic i have ever used and we have only conceded 9 goals all season (Rangers)

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

what team and what division are you in?

i play with aston villa in premier division....
my squad is :
GK : Friedel
RB : Young
LB : Shorey
MCl: Reo coker
MCr: Barry
ML: Ashley young
MR: Cicinho
FCl: Pandev
FCr: Henry

can you help me please....

Does anyone know how to tweak it to avoid getting dicked on away from home?

i play with aston villa in premier division....
my squad is :
GK : Friedel
RB : Young
LB : Shorey
MCl: Reo coker
MCr: Barry
ML: Ashley young
MR: Cicinho
FCl: Pandev
FCr: Henry

can you help me please....
all i can suggest is to give it time i am no tactical genius but i can tell you this is a good one it has worked wonders in the spl for my rangers i have not tried it in the premiership but i think i am going to give it a go with everton and also what patch are you using i am 9.3 maybe you are using the wrong tactics for the patch you are using just a thought.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

can the v6 version be used in 9.3 patch with the v4 and v5 and which situation should it be used in?

Thankyou, thank you and thank you, this tactic has helped me turn a corner in my second season in the Premier League with Braintree, was sitting in 18th now climbed up to 14 and beat Reading 5-0 :)

so use the ** V6/PIRANHA FINAL VERSION** for home, and the V5 for away????

OK at end of season now having used this tactic (with no tweaks atall during any game). Man City - 2nd season (having finished 4th 1st season) - League Cup Winners, FA Cup Winners, Premier League Winners by 14 points finishing on 101 and scoring 103!! Champions League Final is to be played tonight against Barca!! AMAZING TACTIC!!!