**Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**

Used this tactic in my Braintree team in 2nd season in the Premier League, finished 6th having been predicted to get relegated. amazing tactic, gets me a lot of good results and my squad have responded well to it.

OK at end of season now having used this tactic (with no tweaks atall during any game). Man City - 2nd season (having finished 4th 1st season) - League Cup Winners, FA Cup Winners, Premier League Winners by 14 points finishing on 101 and scoring 103!! Champions League Final is to be played tonight against Barca!! AMAZING TACTIC!!!

Won Champions League 10-9 on pens after 2-2 draw with Barca!! 8-|

I am using it now but i have not lost anything.. :D but drawed 3 games.. =/ which resulting me going into 3th place

The thing is with the tactics i concede to many goals.. also against the weaker teams like west brom ,i am Arsenal :) i done pretty good and i bought a striker for 12 million that nearly never scores.. >.> but this is a great tactic

and first game of the league cup against everton i lose 4-2.. so that's bad but when i get money i will buy great defenders :D!

you did a great job with this tactic cause i like it i won against liverpool Away =D!

drawed 2-2 against manchester united which i was winning 0-2 xD by a mistake of gallas we went into a draw xD (own goal)

and .. i have to mention about champions league that i won all the 3 games

1-2 against Juventus that =D porto i won and Galastaray i won ^^

i am hoping to win the EPL with Arsenal and the Champions League ^^

good tactic..just use with portsmouth on my 3rd season...got me 4th place, win the uefa cup....but now im in the 4th season struggling on away....dont know why....

Doesn't work for me for some reason.

Played 4 games with it, lost them all.

Game 1: Derby 3 Cardiff 1

Game 2: (LC) Birmingham 1 Cardiff 0

Game 3: Cardiff 1 Preston 2

Game 4: Leicester 2 Cardiff 1.

I can't work out why, it's really quite frustrating!

We found out how to stop getting dicked on away from home yet?

I found that while I get a lot of posession with this tactic, I dont do much with it. My players seem to dribble into the box and faff around before getting dispossesed, and while I may win, I dont do it by many goals and I keep getting criticised after the game for being "unimpressive"

I was Man Utd with this formation (2nd season) and I won the Premiership (lost 1 game, drew about 6 games). I scored 80 goals and let in about 20. I also won the FA Cup.

Tevez - 16 Goals (all competitions)
Rooney - 11 Goals (all competitions)
Berbatov - 16 goals (all competitions)
Ferdinand - 15 goals (all competitions)
Vidic - approx 6-10 goals (all competitions)

I have noticed I score a majority of my goals from corners and set pieces. The play style favours attacking on the wings but I really struggle to get my strikers to score (yeah but the stats show blah blah..let me explain :p)

Typically in a game I will score a corner or free kick, then there will be a random shot or cross from a winger and my striker will get on the rebound. The strikers dont seem to get the ball near the 18yard box, normally its about 10 yards outside of that and they either shoot (changed long shots to rarely but they dont listen!) or they mess around and get tackled.

What's frustrating about the formation is it seems to be so reliant on corners. I beat Portsmouth 5-1. Rio Ferdinand scored 4 goals all from corners!!!

Conclusion

I dont care too much where the ball goes leading up to a goal. I just want someone in an attacking midfield position to get the ball, maybe take on a player and pass/through ball to my strikers. The strikers are in and around the 18 yard box so they can shoot/take it past the last defender/pass it to other striker and score.

This formation does not seem to do this. I find clubs with good (big) defenders stop me from scoring because I cant score off headers lol.

Thanks man totally dominated my 1st game against Gainsborough won 0-2 in a Game that was predicted draw :)

Erm, an OK tactic. My first six results with Oxford in the Champ (average team, not relegation fodder but not promotion candidates) probably sum up the season I ran with it pretty well:
Oxford 2 Bury 0 Easy win against new boys in the league 28 shots, 6 on target. Both goals free kicks from my winger
Bolton 6 Oxford 4 Disaster in the league cup, 3 up at half time, ended 4-4 with Bolton picking up 2 late on when I was down to 9 men through 5 injuries over the game
Bolton 2 Oxford 1 All round poor performance but not helped by the injuries that decimated my front line in the previous cup match.
Oxford 1 Carlisle 0 Massive result because Carlisle are one of my former teams and have just been relegated from the prem. Goal from my CB from a corner. Nice.
Swindon 4 Oxford 3 OG & penalty inside 1st 5 mins meant this game was largely over by h/t when it was 4-1, made a good fist of it
West Brom 1 Oxford 1 Great game, both sides terrible up front & at the back. Another goal for the CB, taking him to 5 for the season.

Overall review, lots of shots, very few goals in comparison to other formations that create many chances. But it requires all of the back 4 & keeper to be on form if your to get a clean sheet! I finished 13th, reverted to my old formation & seen a slight improvement but that could be put down to my squad maturing because my youth system is coming into its own now.

BUT! I rescued another of my former teams on the game using this formation. Fleetwood now pushing for promotion back to league 1 using it after avoiding relegation on the final day.

this tactic is working great for my wigan team i couldnt buy a win till this great tactic

great tactic for wigan not winning every match but its jut]st a good tactic not a miracle lol still im in 27th and only 7 points from chelsea who are top

Update from me, just won the Premier League for the 4th season in a row, this tactic just seems to click with my team, i beat teams like Chelsea and Manure 4-0 and even put 3 past Barcelona in the CL final. It does seem to depend on your squad as ive tried it with a few different teams with mixed results, but for my Braintree team its just awesome :)

MAybe throw a couple of screens, showing the tactic layout itself?? I'm an old b£££££ who likes to view!!lol

its really good tactic, can win big teams at away.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:09 PM ----------

x7x44.png

check this out guys!!!! city was my old team. i got in one group with them in champions league.

V6 home and away?

Is the V6 version good for both home and away matches or do you recommend using different versions for away games?

Is the V6 version good for both home and away matches or do you recommend using different versions for away games?
im using v6 for home and away games, its just universal tactic that can work on both (H)

Its early on, but im impressed. The results speak for themselves....

2zq6kq8.png

2mhaedw.png

2nuiogo.png

u gotta check this **** out!!! i just won double by this tactic!!!!!! nice achievement for me, hope players will come to schalke now :D i won city by penalty on final of champions league. and i won by 1 point bayern in bundesliga. luckily they got draw against hannover.

Last edited: