**Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**

very good tactic saved my season im still think of finishing read that tactic guide and try build a tactic of my own because i think downloading them is dirty as i do it just does not feel right

Is it important to use the training sheudle that he gave us with the tactic? I didnt want to use it because its a bit illogical that strikers are set low on attacking... Does the training sheudle work well for you???

Can you answer me? Is the training sheudle he gave us good? Can I use another one instead?

i use the v6 one. its has the lines going down from the FCs

Never tried that one before.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Can you answer me? Is the training sheudle he gave us good? Can I use another one instead?

it worked for me however i did put FCs in forward training.

I found most ST dont have the attributes needed so i never used it.

This tactic worked a treat for two and a half seasons then all of a sudden i started playing poorly and losing.

I am still trying to find the perfect tactic.

I am gonna try and perfect my own tactic maybe.

If i have the patience

WHAT A TACTIC MATE !!!

The only problem i have is at away matches at CL but with little changes its ok.

Vilar - Emmanuelson - Gioda - Lugano - Angeleri - Nery Castillo - Abelairas - Biglia - Augusto Fernandez - Adriano - Lavezzi. 2011 is the second year i m using it. Great results (double and semi finals CL) GREAT TACTIC

Thanks so much for this tactic, it has saved my season!

My results since i've used the tactic:

Sunderland A 2-1
Cardiff H 2-0
West Ham H 3-1
Chelsea A 1-0
Aston Villa A 3-1

I beat all of them and i'm Reading!

:D:D

what program do i save the file with????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just save it to your desktop normally then open and extract it with winrar to your tactics file.

You say to use small pitch.Is 101x65 good?Does it work or have anyone tested V6 with 9.1 patch?

Last edited:
cant get a victory anywere using this tactic, playn as inter, hopefully wil improve but at the minute its ***** haha

I using 9.1 version of game and so far i win with barca sporting away 4-0,juventus 2-0 home,and so far i winning away against atletico madrid 2-1 /they score 1-st goal/

EDIT:I wondering what can I do to save 2-0 or 3-0 lead over some team.Can you do some tactic for that.
This one is brilliant.I using v6.v5 and v4 an be usefull for something too?

Last edited:
guys i use this tactic in galatasaray but i cant select who to use on mc.i want to use amc there .will it be bad ? help

Cheat

CORNER CHEAT! CORNER CHEAT, i used this, my whole team done shocking, but i won cos my defender scored from 3 set pieces, he got a hatrick, this is a corner cheat tactic, not a good tactic, beware, cheaters never win

Hi, I've given this a go, and I know 3 games isn't enough to get a full view of what the tactic is like, but so far it hasn't gone so well.

The first game was a tight 1-0 win, nothing to complain about here.

But the next two games it seemed my players were not closing down the opposition enough, and were not making many chances at all. I lost 4-0 away to a team slightly better than me, and I failed to create any chance of note in the whole game. The next game I won 2-1, but the result does not reflect the game, I didn't create a single clear cut chance until the 75th minute, whilst I was enduring waves and waves of pressure. When I did create a chance though, my strikers clinically put them away.

So in summary, it seems for me this tactic results in less chances being created, but when they are created the strikers are quite clinical. Also it makes my defenders close down the opposition with much less urgency. I'll give it a few more games.

Edit: Drew the next game in a boring 0-0, and then lost 4-0 and 1-0, so i'm going to give up using this tactic for now, might try it again with another team.

Last edited:
If away matches under-performing (generally) : lower tempo and team mentality by 3-5 notches.

I use this for away or difficult game works well!

does anyone have another link for the forword training? it says that it dosnt excist when i click the link.