**Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**

works very well, its just away games that fail atm, ive started tweaking for away games to see if i can get it spot on, youl see why from my screens

heres a nice result, it was 3-1 before the red card, man utd are 1st and had only lost once , until now :p

View attachment 7366

View attachment 7367

and heres my home form

View attachment 7368

now only if my away form could be as good, hopefully by tweaking for away games i can get it

View attachment 7369

Yep, great tactic tylerbode. Thank you.

Currently in season 2017/18 with Tottenham.

I was doing okay with them, getting 3rd and fourth place for a couple of seasons. Switched to this tactic after 6 or 7 games last season. Went on a 23-game winning streak. Won the title with relative ease, and the league and Fa cups.

Arsenal put me out of champs lge at Semis, mainly cos my players were knackered at that stage in the season as I hadn't lessened their training any. I'd beaten Arsenal home and away in the league.

I use V6 both home and away, and have never tweaked it. I will say one thing. You need good CBs. If your CBs aren't very good, you will lose too many goals. If you have really good quality CBs, you will lose HARDLY ANY goals.

Also started the new season well. Cheers again mate! :D

Last edited:
any help please?

I'm currently in November 08/09 of my first season as Liverpool manager.

The only one true complaint that i've read about this tactic is that it doesnt do so well away. I've come to notice that. It dominates at home for me but away, I either tie or lose.

I'm 3 wins, 2 loses, and 4 draws away from Anfield this year.

I should be doing well after what I feel I had a very successful offseason. Here is my starting XI (although not against Chelsea as Xabi and Torres were out injured):

------Torres-------Love-------

Riera----Xabi----Gerrard----Srna

Aurelio--Skrtel--Carra--Arbeloa

-------------Reina--------------

Heres other information that you may or maynot need:

2501ratings.jpg

969454fixtures.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated :):)

my team keeps on losing :West Brom...competing in Championship League .It was effective for the first 4 games but now keep on losing to home and away matches.Now in the 17th place...any tips for that?

I use this but with a tight diamond formation, ie, 4-1-2-1-2 with only the full backs with up arrows.

Awesome. Before my strikers never scored, now they cant stop!

This is my <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Chelsea</st1:place></st1:City> team at beginning of 3<SUP>rd</SUP> season. There’s been a South American revolution there!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
SC:Sergio Aguero, Andre-Pierre Gignac, Marcelo Moreno, Marquinhos, Keirrison, Federico Laurito<o:p></o:p>
AM: Simon Vukcevic, Matias Fernandez, Coutinho, John Fleck<o:p></o:p>
MC: Mascio, Mohammed Rabie (regen), Eduardo<o:p></o:p>
DM: Arturo Vidal, Ever Banega, Franco Zuculini<o:p></o:p>
LB: Juan Manuel Vargas, Even Schlabertz (regen)<o:p></o:p>
RB: Sergio Ramos, Cers Azpilicueta<o:p></o:p>
CB: Martin Demichelis, Ezequiel Garay, Thiago Silva<o:p></o:p>
GK: Iker Casillas, Sergio Asenjo, Guillermo Ochoa<o:p></o:p>

i cant download can anybody attach it or upload it somewere else

I use this but with a tight diamond formation, ie, 4-1-2-1-2 with only the full backs with up arrows.

Awesome. Before my strikers never scored, now they cant stop!

This is my <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Chelsea</st1:place></st1:City> team at beginning of 3<SUP>rd</SUP> season. There’s been a South American revolution there!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
SC:Sergio Aguero, Andre-Pierre Gignac, Marcelo Moreno, Marquinhos, Keirrison, Federico Laurito<o:p></o:p>
AM: Simon Vukcevic, Matias Fernandez, Coutinho, John Fleck<o:p></o:p>
MC: Mascio, Mohammed Rabie (regen), Eduardo<o:p></o:p>
DM: Arturo Vidal, Ever Banega, Franco Zuculini<o:p></o:p>
LB: Juan Manuel Vargas, Even Schlabertz (regen)<o:p></o:p>
RB: Sergio Ramos, Cers Azpilicueta<o:p></o:p>
CB: Martin Demichelis, Ezequiel Garay, Thiago Silva<o:p></o:p>
GK: Iker Casillas, Sergio Asenjo, Guillermo Ochoa<o:p></o:p>
so di you put what was your wingers as c mid and the c mids to def mid and am

so di you put what was your wingers as c mid and the c mids to def mid and am

Yep, it allows my full backs to bomb forward, but means im never short at the back.

in 5th game of season, ive scored 19 and conceeded 0.

Although just had a 0-0 at home to Bolton :S

How do i set prefered move to my players? I looked everywhere but i cant find it... when i go to players overview it says prefered move - NONE, but i cant change it. PLEASE HELP :D

go to player interaction and suggest what you want him to do

Ok thanks, is it important to to set ALL prefered moves that he told us, because some players dont want to do it?

I dont think is massively important. My players are the same but its not affecting the tactics too much.

Tylerbode you are a legend. Could i just ask one question. What training would u put a FC on that u play up front all the time. I have them on forward but i dont use my striker training at all as all the players i have fit the criteria and are FC or AML / FC.

Probably a stupid question but there you go.

SAFC

7th
7th won europa league
2nd by 1 point grrrrrr
1st after first 7 games. 100% record

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Ok thanks, is it important to to set ALL prefered moves that he told us, because some players dont want to do it?

its a bonus if they have but as long as you follow the attributes you cant go wrong. im unbeaten with Sunderland in my 2nd season with this tactic

I'm trying to download your tactic but it won't let me

The file you are attempting to download is not currently available on our servers or is being processed. Please try your download in a few minutes.

That's what Filefront says, and the other 1 mentions ad blocker etc..could anyone please help

I have been using this tactic and alwaya had success at home even against chelsea but away the best i have got is a 1-1 draw against wigan, having lost to manu, (ok fair dos) and hull (............) . I am man city. Anyone having a similar issue?

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

also the suggestion for team talks only appears to be giving my side average morale... by which i mean very varied, like a few superb, a few very good, a few good, a couple of poor etc . anyone else finding this ?

I have been using this tactic and alwaya had success at home even against chelsea but away the best i have got is a 1-1 draw against wigan, having lost to manu, (ok fair dos) and hull (............) . I am man city. Anyone having a similar issue?

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

also the suggestion for team talks only appears to be giving my side average morale... by which i mean very varied, like a few superb, a few very good, a few good, a couple of poor etc . anyone else finding this ?

Away form is always a bit sketchy with most tactics i have tried. It takes a while for the tactic to work so depending how long you have used it. The training schedule is vital to making the tactic work. I managed 2nd with safc and i had a decent record away.

Stick at it