**Tylerbode Tactic Amazing Results**

awesome. 21 premier league wins in a row. I am playing Liverpool and have beaten MU (away) , Chelsea (home) and Arsenal (Home).

Games played 34
games won 32
games drawn 2
games lost 0

I tried this tactic because everyone seemed to be saying it was great but it just dosnt work for me! iv tried it with plenty of teams an no success, what could i be doing wrong?

going to try this now, having a hard time with my Reading squad, my tactics i have had and perfected for all my other saves are worthless at the moment! lets hope and see!

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

kicked off against Tottenham now at home!
looking good so far!
nice possession, good shots on goal! keepig the pressure!
**** conceded one!
yes plese, Denthino scores his 1st goal for the club, after 15 games or so! at the age of 20! :p and then his 2nd, poachers effort, rebound off post for simple tap in! hahaha
2-1 half time, Pongolle is having a **** game, so tuned him that i have faith in his ability, had rating of 5.6
taking pongolle off, had a kak game, as per usual, bringing on the 18 yrd old Saivet, Russutto for Ramires and Sofiane for Wagner!
Denthino scores a hatrick!!! with an absoulte magical goal dribbling past 2 defenders and Gomes before placing it in the corner!
3-1 the final score! great game!

hope this keeps up though, the problem is the consistency of performances more than anything else!

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

losing 1-0 to liverpool away from home!
not too bad, Pongolle is useless once again, bringing on Grax!
yes please, he scores with his 1st touch, counter attacking at its best
yes please Wagner with a close range volley 88th min for the win!
thats 2 in a row, working really well so far!

2 games with man city 2nd season drew wolves away 0-0 and drew with chelsea away 1-1 shouid be beating wolves with the players i have got but glad with chelsea draw also added u on msn

played 5. won 3, drew 1 and lost 1 against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. 2-1.
all in all a good string of results!
will see if i can keep it up, home time now

put the file into your training folder in my docs sports etc etc, go to training in game, select training button to add new or import, select import and opens file from pc and select the one you want and import it XD

I tried this tactic because everyone seemed to be saying it was great but it just dosnt work for me! iv tried it with plenty of teams an no success, what could i be doing wrong?

Have you followed tylerbode advice? espicially "main attributes for each position"

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

awesome. 21 premier league wins in a row. I am playing Liverpool and have beaten MU (away) , Chelsea (home) and Arsenal (Home).

Games played 34
games won 32
games drawn 2
games lost 0

I have won premier league, champions league and league cup in my first season.

Games played 84
games won 72
games drawn 8
games lost 4
goals scored 193 (2.3 p/m)
goals conceded 41 (0.5 p/m)

I have to admit that this tylerbode tactic is really good in defending. Most of the time I won with only 1-0.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

CORNER CHEAT! CORNER CHEAT, i used this, my whole team done shocking, but i won cos my defender scored from 3 set pieces, he got a hatrick, this is a corner cheat tactic, not a good tactic, beware, cheaters never win

yes, you might be true. Jamie carragher has played 22 games and scored 15 goals while Fernando torres,the next top scorer, has played 12 games and only scored 5 goals.

I would rather win this way than loosing because of "highly unlucky"
It happened to me about 15 times in one season before I used tylerbode tactic.

After study the tactic it seems like the tactic is actually running on an global system (T&T). very little creative freedom to ensure not so good teams to perform.
It gave me very consistent results event without setting the opposition instruction.

Useful tip is that to lower the mentality and tempo during difficult games or match in big stadiums (this tactic is extremely good in small stadiums).

It is hard to lose a game even you are underdog

i found i get loads more wins with this tactic if you put The mentality to 11 notches, creative freedom 6 notches up from bottom so its little an drop the tempo down to 11 notches so its bang in the middle

Last edited:
I find the tactic very over rated,i was hoping for the new diablo. :(
i would think you'll would love it you did these changes to it

After study the tactic it seems like the tactic is actually running on an global system (T&T). very little creative freedom to ensure not so good teams to perform.
It gave me very consistent results event without setting the opposition instruction.

Useful tip is that to lower the mentality and tempo during difficult games or match in big stadiums (this tactic is extremely good in small stadiums).

It is hard to lose a game even you are underdog

i found i get loads more wins with this tactic if you put The mentality to 11 notches, creative freedom 6 notches up from bottom so its little an drop the tempo down to 11 notches so its bang in the middle

best tactic ever, won just the premier league, the fa cup and the uefa cup with everton :))))

my squan:

tw howar
lv baines
iv jagielka
iv zapata
rv chretien
lm arteta
zm meireles
zm vidal
rm ilsinho
st liedson
st love

Great Tactic mate , playing with Napoli 1st in Serie A beaten Inter away 1-0 Juventus 2-0 Lazio 2-0 home aswell , rlly good tact 27 games 24 wints 2draws 0 lost 77 points Goal Difference +49 , Inter 2nd with 67 pts !

Please return Tylerbode.
We need a tactic to fm 10 and just you can do that.
We all waiting for you.