Status
Not open for further replies.
Great that Dyslexia did not promote, they gonna kick everybody ***** after next season - i should have overspended too! :)

But what a great season - underdog-champion an runner-up in the cup!! Looking forward to see Vestegnen United and the rest of Scotland in Europe next season!!

Is it possible to get a screenshot of the club economy and player wages?

they will be up in a jiffy

2nd and European football next season! Jovetic is a boss :)

Woop finished 4th in the end :) :) and Europa League spot

Hope you are all enjoying the game and updates!? Please feel free to comment on teams sucesses and downfalls, and any ideas or suggestions on how to improve the game are welcome.

Next update will be the Pre-Season Auction.

PRE-SEASON ROUND 1

YOU CAN ONLY BID ON 3 PLAYERS IN TOTAL, INCLUDING A MAXIUMUM OF 1 OVER 23 PLAYER, IF YOU WISH TO BID FOR ONE.

YOU CAN ONLY BID ON 1 MANAGER
However, the winning bid for the manager will automatically be replaced with your old one, with no given fee.

YOU CAN STILL SELL PLAYERS BACK TO ME FOR 50% OR NEGOTIATE WITH EACHOTHER.

REMEMBER TO BE AWARE OF YOUR BUGDET AND CHAIRMANS BALANCE HAS POINTS DEDUCTION CAN COST YOU A SEASON.

Goalkeeper

Alkan Yildiz (-9pa)

Defenders

Adam Mathews
Alex Sandro
Dede
Adil Rami (O23)

Midfielders

Marco Verratti
Clement Grenier
Hulk (O23)
Gary Shields AML/ML (-10pa)

Strikers

Andriy Yarmolenko
Papiss Cisse (O23)

Managers

Jose Mourinho
Guus Hiddink

TRADING & DEADLINE DAY

MONDAY 28th AUGUST 2012 AT 2PM GMT

OP updated with your new bugets and score board

FM Score Board

1. Vestegnen United = 17
2. Dyslexia Untied = 11
3. Aston Vanilla = 9
4. Bayern Bru = 7
5. Crusaders FC = 5
6. The Diamonds in the Rough = 5
7. Maddox FC = 4
8. Uncool Before Uncool Was Cool = 4
9. Real Sosobad = 4
10. LOL Train FC = 3
11. Football Manager Maestros = 1
12. Inter ya Nan
13. Hardly Athletic
14. Samos Rovers
15. Future Stars FC = -2
16. Dynamos FC = -2

YAY! Won the league despite not having any players in the team of the year?!

Had 5 players in team of the year and got relegated lol. My team was boss, yet we played ****.. probably because Ciaran Clark was captain.

Oi, Potta.. any chance I can sack that **** Del Bosque? He leaves Gaitan and Higuain on the ben for that bloke with the long name and Derdiyok.

Had 5 players in team of the year and got relegated lol. My team was boss, yet we played ****.. probably because Ciaran Clark was captain.

Oi, Potta.. any chance I can sack that **** Del Bosque? He leaves Gaitan and Higuain on the ben for that bloke with the long name and Derdiyok.

You can bid for one of the 2 managers in the auction game..

Trade offer to Dyslexia united cwestx99 Marco Rues for Younes Belhanda? like status if accept
open to negotiation

Status
Not open for further replies.