Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone selling any players for under 2m? Doesnt matter the quality of the quality of the player.

Got my battery guys :) I will start be starting the game on Saturday.

Great with the battery!!
Can i have screenshots of the clubs economy and maybe the wages of players..

Great with the battery!!
Can i have screenshots of the clubs economy and maybe the wages of players..

yeah sure, I do have one problem tho regarding this FMRTE, I wont let me swap or move managers........any Ideas???

Not a clue mate I have never used FMRTE

Nioce, annoyed I missed out on Gary Shields now :mad:

potta, are you putting the regens we create up for auction because if you are what is the point in having a good youth system?

potta, are you putting the regens we create up for auction because if you are what is the point in having a good youth system?

I'm agreeing very much - but the regen potta put up for auction is one coming from outside of scotland, right?

I will do, however there are no good ones to report on. Has for the auction rounds eventually we will have to buy regans has this is a under 23 game.

Aw man im -60 points, really!? I thought my chairman's budget was supposed to save me?

There is little chance of me getting out of debt as i've almost certainly secured last place this year already, which means no money haha.

Aw man im -60 points, really!? I thought my chairman's budget was supposed to save me?

There is little chance of me getting out of debt as i've almost certainly secured last place this year already, which means no money haha.
If my team mess up massively you'll on top of bottom.

potta, can I see the three best regens to come out of my academy last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.