Status
Not open for further replies.
Errr, did someone sign Higuain from me? He wasn't in the last update.

And LOL at how shocking my team is. With a midfield of Hazard, Schweinsteiger, Busquets and Hulk plus Higuain up top, yet we've scored a shockingly low amount of goals. Thiago Silva, Coentrao, Van der Weil, Alderweild and Joe Hart do enjoy conceding plentiful goals too.

Errr, did someone sign Higuain from me? He wasn't in the last update.

And LOL at how shocking my team is. With a midfield of Hazard, Schweinsteiger, Busquets and Hulk plus Higuain up top, yet we've scored a shockingly low amount of goals. Thiago Silva, Coentrao, Van der Weil, Alderweild and Joe Hart do enjoy conceding plentiful goals too.

I think its that formation dude, 3 CB??? CLARK has captain???

View attachment 273179
View attachment 273181View attachment 273180

the league is far too close! I'm going for euro cup qual.
when is next wonderfull update gonna come? :)

Sweet jesus we're awful hahahahaha.

Gonzalo Higuain is the new Sicknote. Serious though, can we get physios? Shocking amount of injuries, 5 currently along with 1 players suspended.

Also; did you manage to get FMRTE to change managers Potta? Need rid of Del Bosque badly!

Sweet jesus we're awful hahahahaha.

Gonzalo Higuain is the new Sicknote. Serious though, can we get physios? Shocking amount of injuries, 5 currently along with 1 players suspended.

Also; did you manage to get FMRTE to change managers Potta? Need rid of Del Bosque badly!

I have tried everything mate, I keep getting erroe messages when I try to change managers??? I can sack him for you tho???

Lambert is my saviour, prevented relegation! Joachim Low who?

Dammit- AVB leaving has ruined my season. If there is an auction with managers involved I need to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.