• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Barcelona i hope a win and a fantastic game. 2-0 for Barcelona, Messi and Pedro will score.

So pumped for this right now. Been waiting for this for soooo long.

COME ON ARSENAL!!!!!

One thing that annoys me about Arsenal is the fact that they're normally really quiet, hopefully this game will be different, and I hope I just don't here "Arrrrrrserrrrnallllllllll, Arrrrrseeeenallll."

Should be a good game anyway!

Did the commentator seriously just say that "neither of these clubs are good at defending"?

Ugh...

Plastic flags Arsenal? :S

Yep, given out during the latter stages of the Champions League. I still have one from the Arsenal v Manchester United semi-final a couple years back.

The atmosphere looks amazing. Going to enjoy this one. Come on you Gunners!

Should've played advantage!

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Almost 1-0 for Arsenal.

Yep, given out during the latter stages of the Champions League. I still have one from the Arsenal v Manchester United semi-final a couple years back.

Never had them given out at Anfield.

Never had them given out at Anfield.

That's 'cause you lot don't need flags to generate atmosphere *waits for Arsers to come and shout at me*

Song's challenge gets him a yellow. Not what he wanted.

good start too the game but with Arsenal getting men forward i can see Barca destoying them on the counter. Stupid for Song to get a yellow this early.

Song took out Messi and is booked already, he'll have to be very cautious going into tackles.

Reckon he'll get sent off.

barca have started a bit slow walcott is gunna terrorise them tonight i think. hope they get something from this and don't overplay the ball. COME ON YOU GUNNERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back