• Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a flick from Messi over Sczezezezeceny. :wub:

Almunia actually are you not watching the game?

On the game, Barcelona were always going to score...I hope Arsenal can get back in the game and nick a goal to make it 3-2. Don't want Barcelona in the CL much longer!

I really cannot see the Gunners scoring in this game. They came out with the wrong mindset

I like how Fabregas just pulled out of that tackle with Iniesta too. He looks like he doesn't give a **** seriously.

Fabregas blew it, but you have to give credit to Messi, goals like this just tell you he's the best in the world.

Ugly Messi scores! The guy with the broken nose. I hate them..can't see Arsenal even drawing this game.

Arsenal will probly go more offensive.

What do you have against Messi. On every Barcelona threads you say ugly Messi.
Go suck Ronaldo's ****.

Fabregas of all people.. He better come out with a Roy Keane Juventus second half to save his team after that costly mistake

Something tells me Cesc was having a childhood flashback there...

Messi's goal OMFG
i guess arsenal will be more offensive now, lol at wenger playing a back 5

That was aweome goal. To think about is absolutely out of this world, never mind executing it. He has so less space to do that. Calmer than cucumber.

Fabregas still you are Arsenal player. Behave XD

LOL at RVP. this guy is such a ****** struts around like he's gods gift with his 6ft long flappy arms hate that guy!!,

COME ON BARCA FINISH THEM OFF NOW :D

amazing assist from Iniesta! what a technique!

now Arsenal must have to attack, so i think the party will start, Barcelona will destroy Arsenal if they change the mentality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back