• Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Almunia.

Meh, still a **** keeper.

The defence shouldn't give Iniesta space like that around the area, and even more so, space to Messi right on the backline to turn off of.

Absolute sucker punch for them to score right on HT like that. The lads had defended pretty well up until then, even with the ref blowing us up every time we touch a Barca player.

Game still very much in the balance, we have seen how much Barca falter in the final 30 minutes before, and with Arshavin coming on for Rosicky some time soon, he could exploit the fatigue.

Arsenal are constantly giving the ball away it is appalling I am so disappointed with this performance. What was fabregas trying to do his ill attempted back heel right in front of the box lead to that goal after the defence were doing so well the only part of the team doing something decently tonight.

Messi to score an other goal 2nd half arsenal to lose 3-0!

got a tenner on this!

some of you need to chill out before you get infracted. wont tell you again

Load of ****.. the atmosphere there is the best in the world - never mind Spain.

The whistling is their way of intimidating the opponent. Like what English fans do, but we boo rather than whistle. Can you imagine 95000 people whistling at you when you're trying to look up and find a pass whilst 2 or 3 players chase you for the ball. It's why it is a fortress.
There's 90,000 of them and they were getting outsung by the arsenal fans at one point.
Nowhere near the best atmosphere in the world.:S

Can't really see arsenal scoring now.

I'd be chuffed to bits if Arsenal scored the winning goal. Be a great moment for British football.

Arsenal can come back, but they need to really get the engine going. 2-1 to Barcelona.

Anyone know why the break's soooo long? Fox ain't telling me anything :S

I don't get the game, however the one channel I do get is showing Roma vs Shaktar...............................................

i want arsenal to go through but i doubt it now that barca has scored and you have almunia in goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back