• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the, the referee obviously suck and wants Barca to go through by sending off RVP for such a minor minor offence.

Van Persie sent off, fkn joke.

Ref has been harsh on us all night, but that takes the cake.

To be honest, the red card changes nothing...Arsenal have done nothing going forward, and Barca already have about 70% possession lol

what a load of bollocks! Red Card?! what a load of absolute ****. What an absolute joke of a Ref

Not like Arsenal are going to be needing a striker anyway, park the bus!

It's a stupid red card he says he couldn't hear the whistle there are 90thousand fans cheering and he was no where near the ref.

so you call him ugly?

oooooooo ****. 1-1

What should i call him? I can't diss his football skills or anything. Thats the only thing i know i can diss Messi for.

Wtf...red card for that? The refree is a clear Barca fan.

He knows the rules, even if it's a silly rule, yellows are shown for that all the time. It's just VP's stupidness to blame.

What should i call him? I can't diss his football skills or anything. Thats the only thing i know i can diss Messi for.

How about, just not dissing him?

Sounds like the Ref was picked by Platini

Nice home town decision there. I wonder if it was still 1-0 he'd have got sent off.

We need to get Shava on, Barca will be attacking so we need some pace on the counter and Rosicky just hasn't had anything to offer all night.

Oh well at least he will be okay for next game time to park the bus big time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back