• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What should i call him? I can't diss his football skills or anything. Thats the only thing i know i can diss Messi for.

Wtf...red card for that? The refree is a clear Barca fan.

I agree it's just too stupid to give a second yellow card for that!

Yay. RVP finally got red. Should of been sent off after he assaulted Valdez.

People saying Arsenal dont need RVP as they are not attacking, get a grip. It is all about numerical advantage even when defending set pieces. He could have held up ball well, now Arsenal wont play with strikers, we will relentless Barca attack.

It's an interesting rule that one, and it has been awfully implemented by the ref. Bad decision.

90,000 people whistling, how can RVP know who whistled when ref did it..

Whoever said Arsenal might play with no strikers, you were right!!

Stupid from Van Persie.

Players get booked for kicking away the ball the time, it's the rules and Van Persie knows that.

Poor Almunia, barely plays a game all season. Now he's been on 30mins, took a kick in the face, the back of the head and conceded a goal.

And also, a second's difference? Disgrace of a red card.

It's a joke the ref expects him to pick out one of the 90 thousand whistles as being the refs one. It was borderline offside in the first place, and then he shoots straight away. A stern warning would of done but the ref being the ***** he has been all game has decided to put the game back in Barca's favour.

Stupid from Van Persie.

Players get booked for kicking away the ball the time, it's the rules and Van Persie knows that.

He never heard the whistle-over 90,000 fans in there whistling. Even the other officials probably never heard it

Wow apparently the time between the whistle being blown and RVP kicking the ball was 1 second FFS referee looks like someone had some words.

It's a joke the ref expects him to pick out one of the 90 thousand whistles as being the refs one. It was borderline offside in the first place, and then he shoots straight away. A stern warning would of done but the ref being the ***** he has been all game has decided to put the game back in Barca's favour.

Exactly what Platini wants. He hates the fact that an English team would do well in the Champions League.

I hate Arsenal....But i'm cheering them on tonight, Please Arsenal, grab another....I can see barca scoring again

The commentator just said that there was only a second between the whistle and the kick from Van Persie.
One second is practically the time it takes to move the foot and shoot, and when you're moving as fast as he was you can't just stop moving the foot.

It's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back