• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca fans are the most arrogant. They think they are the only team that can win trophies and play beutiful football.

Thats the reason why i hate them. Their players are very arrogant too. Still all blind barca fans doesn't see it because the got an UNICEF logo on their shirt.

So this makes 3 in a row.

Chelsea away
Inter at Cam Nau- Motta Red card
RVP red card.

Best team in the world always need their 12th player to do the job..

Too true mate, just speaking on a Chelsea behalf but we have never lost against Barca when the game ends with 11v11.

cant believe some of the comments here i thought most British people would want other British clubs to do well. i thought the sending off was very bad and clearly a mistake he has been very biased all game. as for the penalty probably was one however i would point out that he didn't have control of the ball.

I agree. I've always wanted British teams to do well in Europe. Rangers, Celtic, Liverpool, Man Utd etc. Thats rivalry for you sadly. All the blinkers come on

If RVP was still on..

How come Bendtner's ahead of Chamakh in the pecking order anyway?

Barca fans are the most arrogant. They think they are the only team that can win trophies and play beutiful football.

To be fair to them, they ARE the only team in the world that can play football this good and still win trophies.

Besides, you slagging them off only paints you (and, by extension, Madrid fans) in a bad light.

If RVP was still on..

How come Bendtner's ahead of Chamakh in the pecking order anyway?

I believe Chamakh has come out and said he is low on confidence and we all know Bendtner has bags of the stuff, maybe too much at times.

Thats the reason why i hate them. Their players are very arrogant too. Still all blind barca fans doesn't see it because the got an UNICEF logo on their shirt.

will you stop moaning about everything Barcelona related and just comment about the match.

Nothing to do with you supporting Madrid then.

Wouldn't like to be Bendtner right now. He's gonna get some stick poor ******. Never going to live it down.

good try arsenal, well from what i hear from you guys good try in first l leg but not second

unlucky due to refereeing but thats just football

Arsenal fans complaining about Ref. Well now you know how it feels to be cheated.

I agree. I've always wanted British teams to do well in Europe. Rangers, Celtic, Liverpool, Man Utd etc. Thats rivalry for you sadly. All the blinkers come on

same for me mate i thought along with the British tie, and how incredibly arrogant barc are, most people would want barc out especially as barc are more of a threat to winning the trophy then us

I believe Chamakh has come out and said he is low on confidence and we all know Bendtner has bags of the stuff, maybe too much at times.

He got 10 out of a 9 in confidence at some IQ test every Arsenal player has to take.

So, yeah, he's got bags of it.

same for me mate i thought along with the British tie, and how incredibly arrogant barc are, most people would want barc out especially as barc are more of a threat to winning the trophy then us

Well on the plus side, still got some Brit clubs in the competition. Hopefully will fare better.

Its all over. Well done Barca. Its a deserved victory..

Ref was **** as usual..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back