• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can the Arsenal fans blame the referee, in the 1st game there was a bad dissalowed goal against Barcelona and tonight, RVP should have been sent off along time ago, he slaped Alves in the face.

The ref can be blamed.....because he screwed up totally with the sending off. Simple as. But on reflection, probably wouldn't changed the result. But Arsenal at least tried their hearts out to hold out
But, some of the passing by Barcelona was pretty classy

How can the Arsenal fans blame the referee, in the 1st game there was a bad dissalowed goal against Barcelona and tonight, RVP should have been sent off along time ago, he slaped Alves in the face.

Abidal should have been sent off in the first half for grabbing Van Persie by the throat..

Your point is clearly flawed. Referee was poor, but Barcelona deserved the win anyway.

Wenger apparently having a bust up with Ref.
Bet he wont get fined/banned. :'(

Quite easily. He was ****.

The better team won. No question. No shame in losing to the best team of this generation, there football at times is unplayable. One or two dubious decisions and the softest red card you'll ever see, especially just after we'd scored. Though Almunia was top class today, kept us in at parts. The most annoying thing for me though wasn't the loss or the dubious decisions it was our players at the end. I couldn't see one player who looked remotely upset or gutted, they need to show some more passion.

Well Barca were better. Ref gave them some help. Where were the cards on Barca players at end of first half when Wilshere was on ground. Abidal had hand around RVP's throat and kept pushing as did Valdes

Hopefully Milan will win Spurs tomorrow so i have reason to watch CL...

Right after Iniesta attacked Wilshere while he was injured...

Stop blaiming the ref!!! Arsenal had 0 shots on goal in 90minutes!!! They also handed Barca 2 goals and like someone has already said on here if Arsenal didnt finish 2nd in a group they proberly should have won then they would never of had to play Barca so early on.

I think the red card is exagerated, but Barça were clearly the better team. I nearly got a heart attack when busquets made the own goal. Unfortunately that these 2 teams were drawn in the 1/8 finals. It could have been the final. Visca el barça

The better team won. No question. No shame in losing to the best team of this generation, there football at times is unplayable. One or two dubious decisions and the softest red card you'll ever see, especially just after we'd scored. Though Almunia was top class today, kept us in at parts. The most annoying thing for me though wasn't the loss or the dubious decisions it was our players at the end. I couldn't see one player who looked remotely upset or gutted, they need to show some more passion.

Totally agree mate. Its almost as if the Arsenal players now believe they wont win a trophy and its become a metal thing that has stuck with many of the players.

500+ more passes, 70% possession before and after red. 0 shots from Arsenal.

Barcelona were superb as usual - despite the dives and such.

And to note: Koscienly in my opinion should have been sent off.

I understand Wenger. Worlds best team barca needed the refs help today. Credit to Arsenal.
The ref had a poor game but take of your tinted glasses and see that Barca deserved to win

Stop blaiming the ref!!! Arsenal had 0 shots on goal in 90minutes!!! They also handed Barca 2 goals and like someone has already said on here if Arsenal didnt finish 2nd in a group they proberly should have won then they would never of had to play Barca so early on.

Cjacko somes it up quite nicely

Barca deserved to win tbh thought the sending off was bit harsh! My bet beaten 4-1 was my guess haha dam alves and villa should have made it a 4-1 win

Well, there's still Spurs, Chelsea and Man Utd. So it's not over yet. O yeah, and Everton against Birmingham tomoz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back