UCL Playoffs: Arsenal vs Udinese (Sky Sports 2 & ITV1)

Winners after both legs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE TEAM:

Woj

Sagna
Djourou
Vermealen
Jenkinson

Frimpong
Song
Ramsey

Walcott
RvP
Gervinho

so with the turks withdrawn, it means that regardless if we win or lose, both Arsenal and Udinese are going to the EL what so ever.

man WTF. !!!

Arsenal going back to 4-2-3-1

OFFICIAL LINE UP:
Szczesny
Jenkinson - Djourou - Vermaelen - Sagna
Song - Frimpong
Walcott - Ramsey - Gervinho
Van Persie​

Arsenal Subs; Fabianski Rosicky Oxlade-Chamberlain Arshavin Chamakh Traore Miquel.

THE TEAM:

Woj

Sagna
Djourou
Vermealen
Jenkinson

Frimpong
Song
Ramsey

Walcott
RvP
Gervinho

Arsenal going back to 4-2-3-1

OFFICIAL LINE UP:
Szczesny
Jenkinson - Djourou - Vermaelen - Sagna
Song - Frimpong
Walcott - Ramsey - Gervinho
Van Persie​

zoomed you already ;)

this is crazy. with the recent mishap of the turks withdraw, arseanl will be though the EL.

i predict another 1-0 arsenal win. if thats the case of boht teams going to the EL

Here's how I think it will play out:

Udinese will go at Arsenal because they know they need a goal which is against their tactic in Serie A/At home.

They love counter attacks, but they can't afford to sit back and catch them on the break.

This game will be very open I imagine, ToTo has the biggest game of his career right now and he knows it. He either steps up for the region or goes missing and watches his side fizzle out of the UCL once again.

Interesting match ahead though no doubt about it.

getting nervous now! Come on Arsenal, please don't **** this up.

Now that MyP2P is gone...where will everyone watch this match?

On TV, ITV1 for me. If you are not near a TV, then just go to ITV.com as they always live stream their games to their website. They also have a cool chat feature so you can talk about the game with others who are watching it. :)

On TV, ITV1 for me. If you are not near a TV, then just go to ITV.com as they always live stream their games to their website. They also have a cool chat feature so you can talk about the game with others who are watching it. :)

how about ppl outside UK. ?

line ups are in

Team in full: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Vermaelen, Djourou, Sagna, Song, Frimpong, Ramsey, Walcott, Gervinho, Van Persie.

Subs: Fabianski, Traore, Miquel, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arshavin, Chamakh.

Jenkinson looks like he has a nice cross on him. How about someone get in the box?

Status
Not open for further replies.