UCL Playoffs: Arsenal vs Udinese (Sky Sports 2 & ITV1)

Winners after both legs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 hammy injurys to a cb and the 1st choice lb :(

Wenger HAS to buy now surely?

Wins a win.

Verminator and Kos, 2 games, 2 clean sheets <3

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Hardly hit him...

.. stroked him, might be a better word for it.
Bitchslap ;)

Good result. But if things couldn't get any worse injury wise.

Hearing that Wenger could be in trouble for communicating with the bench though (flouting the touchline ban)

Completely uninspiring performance from Chamakh and Squillaci will be up against Suarez at this rate, colour me worried.

After watching Chamakh tonight, I'd rather play Bendtner instead of him :/

After watching Slowmakh tonight, I have the urge to start a new save and sign him with Barca, holiday for a season and see what happens.

Back onto topic, in between Kop and Manc's, it aint gonna be easy for Arsenal, especially as they struggled to get out of their own half at home.

Squiallaci on the pitch... How about we just hang a noose around our neck and give scezney the day off.

A win + clean sheet is all good for me. Loving Vermaelen and Koscielny and CB.

Is Chamakh not fit for something because he was not at the races today, slow to pretty much everything

Vermaelen was very good but I wouldn't say Koscielny was anything like spectacular.

Danilo impressed me on his debut he looked extremely composed.

I will say this much, when AFC go to Udinese expect fog/mist to cover the pitch throughout they are notorious for it.

Di Natale often scores set pieces at home because he takes advantage and uses the often soaking surface to his advantage and the ball flies through the air quicker at the GK who has lower visibility because of the damp/foggy air, well that's the theory...

Is Chamakh not fit for something because he was not at the races today, slow to pretty much everything

he's not like a RVp type striker, nor like drogba or chitachoro. he's an aerial striker.

he only scores wiht his head, barely with legs. LOL

he's been like that for ages, just has no confidence i think :S

Status
Not open for further replies.