UCL Playoffs: Arsenal vs Udinese (Sky Sports 2 & ITV1)

Winners after both legs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
defo short of confidence as would any player that has not had much game time.

he's been like that for ages, just has no confidence i think :S

This. but IMO, he been a differnt ever since the winter arrived, and wasnt like how he use to be in Bordeaux. gave away sloppy passes.

so that means Bendtner could leave, and maybe Joel campell will come in.

Looking at the way that the likes of Di Natale, Armero, and Isla played, I have a bad feeling we might just get knocked out. Let's hope for the best though. And I second the guy who said I'd rather have Bendtner play than Chamakh. Chamakh was just awful to watch.

But Chamakh had no chances at all?

You could argue his off the ball movement was bad but the players around him gave him no chances whatsoever, either at his feet or a cross that found him.

Not all on Chamakh, not by any means.

You could argue his off the ball movement was bad but the players around him gave him no chances whatsoever, either at his feet or a cross that found him.

partly this aswell

He looked like Adebayor before he left, uninterested, and that is unforgivable fit or not.

What's the impression of Gervinho?

Still adapting to England?

Seemed to look a little lost and isolated when he was dribbling today/Saturday, teams doubling up on him does make it difficult I suppose but he certainly hasn't settled into the style at Arsenal yet in my opinion.

Seemed to look a little lost and isolated when he was dribbling today/Saturday, teams doubling up on him does make it difficult I suppose but he certainly hasn't settled into the style at Arsenal yet in my opinion.

Some glimpses of attacking influence so far, the greatest of which in the last 2 matches was right near the end of the game where he ran at a first, then a second defender before slotting Walcott through to that clear cut chance that their keeper miraculously saved.

But yeah, certainly hasn't hit the ground running as of yet.

Disagree that Chamakh looks "disinterested". He looks short on confidence - and he clearly needs confidence. A big goal, and he'll back back to Chamakh of old IMO.

Only had 2 games so still a bit early to judge, but I've been fairly happy with how he has gone.

Shows a willing to take on his man whether it be on the outside using his pace or just dribble right at him. Needs work on his final ball though, in both games but especially Newcastle, he gets into good positions but can't pick out a man quite right but it doesn't help when there is only one or two people in there and they aren't making runs (unlike Walcott today and guess what, we scored off one) though.

Disagree that Chamakh looks "disinterested". He looks short on confidence - and he clearly needs confidence. A big goal, and he'll back back to Chamakh of old IMO.

will that happen if he plays along side RVP?

Sorry Joss, but his off the ball movement was so poor, that hasnt got anything to with lack of confidence. He was second to almost everything.

either he doesnt fit in the tatics, or something is bothering him.

wishs he could just go for goal rather than doin a second pass when hes in the box.

Chamakh will be back, last august-december wasn't a fluke y'now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.