UCL - SC Braga vs Arsenal Match Thread

eboue's gone off injured, from another dirty hack!

this just gets worse and worse.

Arsenal have 64% possession. And yet we're down 1-0. Thanks Ref!

CJ is just going through all mentions of injuries to Arsenal players and liking them. :D

Fabregas and Eboue injured, missed penalty and losing 1-0. Not a good night for Arsenal :(

Oh FFS.. Another penalty shout there, Vela clipped again in the area, again the ref doesn't see it.

Why the **** are these commentators talking about how our future in the CL is in doubt?! Muppets.

We have Partizan at Home next, need a point as far as I know.

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

I'm going to come right out and say it. That was as bad as the Bentley penalty shout against Sunderland (?)

Dont know what everyones complaining about, all these injuries are brilliant news!

What you need now is Gareth Bale...

Oops. Wrong London club. :p

Braga is a dirty and practical team, no doubt, I know them well.

Lets see how it ends.

Why the **** are these commentators talking about how our future in the CL is in doubt?! Muppets.

We have Partizan at Home next, need a point as far as I know.

I think what there trying to say is that you could have easily put this game beyond doubt and put out the second string against Partizan, to take the pressure off in the final game, totally concentrating on the prem.

Also, we have +15 GD more than them...

thats us facing barca or madrid or inter in first knockout due to us finishing 2nd :(

The ref has been generally ***** tonight tbh. Missed two penalties, and given too many yellows/fks

not looking good at n5 anymore :(

HAVE to win at Villa on saturday, or this could be another poor season.

**** sake :'(

villa will pwn us on saturday aswell :(