Raikan007

Reaction score
After watching Udinese on the weekend and after having a great spell with them on Fm11 I have decided to start a new long term save with them on Fm13...

I just had a few questions to anyone who has managed them before, or anyone else for that matter...

1) what happens at the end of the season? who can you keep and who joins the clubs they are playing at? Kwadwo/Handonovic/Isla etc?

2) there are so many loaned in and out as well! Co ownerships (one thing I am not clued up on)

3) just filtered to "not at club" and 1/4 of my team has disappeared lol :p

I have dozens of targets in mind, but please feel free to suggest players that are good and cheap :)

I will be using my new 4231 Dortmund recreation tactic for them as well (will be uploaded soon)

any other hints and tips are welcome!

cheers

havent they got vyrda an foresteri?? if so bring them back! both awesome :D

I know Vydra is on loan in England, cannot find Foresteri though, don't think he is at Udinese any longer

If I remember correctly, both teams that co own a player will bid for him at the end of the season unless one team decides to delay for a year. However, it is a must to bid after the 2nd season. If a player plays for that your team, you just need to bid the same amount to get him but if he plays for another team, you need to outbid them.

The best part is there is no way of knowing how much they bid unless you reload so if a player's really decent then you might wanna pay more to get him. Hope this helps :D

thanks Junior, clears it up perfectly! SO going to be tough trying to get Handonovic/Kwadwo/Isla and the others back...

50% of the players I was hoping for to be at the club as of Fifa are all loaned out or co-owned! hahhaha!

Can we see your first team

also starting to pay back a 73m loan taken out by the club :) hahaaha, this is going to be an interesting save!

Signings I have made so far, including loans:

View attachment 334433View attachment 334434View attachment 334435
My first 11 currently:

View attachment 334436

Benatia got unhappy after I rejected a measly offer from Juventus for co-ownership, he then requested a transfer, I was really wanting him as I like him as a player, but I have now eventually accepted a £13m offer for him from PSG, I requested the club increase my transfer percentage, its now sitting at 65% :p

I am looking to bring in Jores Okore (never signed him before) and Enzo Andia

anyone else?

trying to get Adan on loan as well from Real! only start with 1 keeper, the reserve keeper is pretty useless as well!

watford surely couldnt of signed foresteri he was different class! and by looks on your loaned in/out co owns it gonna be a fun end of season! :p why not pick up johnstone from man utd he cheap an gets better especially if he gonna play back up?

it is going to be a fun end of season I must say, Armero's contract expires when his loan ends, he wants 75k a week for a new deal :) haha, cannot afford that at all!

im with everyone else you should do a mini story on this! cause if you can get anywhere with them it be impressive or very patient which ever way you wanna look at it :p why does amero want so much fudge that! train up a youngster for his position :D

this is not a story lol :)

I am asking for your input

Oh i know that mate, as you have said your not doing stories lol. Would just like to see how things are going with it.

The odd update now and then lol ...