im with everyone else you should do a mini story on this! cause if you can get anywhere with them it be impressive or very patient which ever way you wanna look at it :p why does amero want so much fudge that! train up a youngster for his position :D

I will gladly do little updates on transfers and results every 6 months I guess :)

no clue bud! really angry as I was relying on him for next season! I signed Ighalo up for another 3 years though as his contract was also expiring..

Raikan mate, what positions do you want players for?

Also where does PIERRE play originally - he looks pretty decent.

Raikan mate, what positions do you want players for?

Also where does PIERRE play originally - he looks pretty decent.

Pierre is from Atletico Mineiro, £1.2m is all you pay for him! He is very decent! starting to even improve quite nicely since joining a few weeks ago :)

Here are the latest transfers after selling Benatia to PSG for £13m

Investing in a young squad, going to just try and get the youngsters to gel this season, hopefully crack top 6 or so and then really try and get going for next season when I get some of my players back, well hopefully lol! need cash though!

wanting a really quick winger but don't have a cent left :) haahah

over turned a 2:1 loss away at Braga, beating them 2:0 at home to qualify for the ECL :)

my group consists of Barcelona, Shakthar and Montpellier...

I will be happy with Europa League lol, going to try win the games, but with my younger players to get cash which will hopefully go towards me paying off the 75m loan the club took out :)

how you going invest in the youth?

alright thanks, team is playing up and down at the moment! some moments of brilliance and some really bad mistakes! the team is young and still gelling!

sitting 6th at the moment!

Keepers:
Ospina (OGC NICE)
Amos(Manchester United)

Both are quality and cheap

after a somewhat rocky start with a few losses we are sitting in 2nd position, we are one game over at the moment :) but still not too bad!

My only concern is my keepers at the moment, they are costing me so many goals, see thread below for one example! Natale, he is not scoring many goals, Maupay has been sensational!

fm 201304-25 13-22-13-36 - YouTube

Fetfatzidis is a hidden gem - if you remember I recommended him to you along with Maniatis for your leverkuzen save.

Strandberg, Eikrem and Helenius are great and cheap too

Started a Bologna save the other day. Players brought in:

Femenia (loan) - will be bought eventually. A bit of a legend WB
De Sciglio (loan) - awesome. WB
Radovanovic (loan) - DM. Very decent. Brill for poor teams. Back up for Udinese like teams in first season.
Strandberg 600k - legend
J. Svensson
PINGA - 200K 32yo AML/ST - Awesome. A star and a steal. From Santos (used him in previous FMs where he was also brill).
Almeback - only has 1.5 star (!!!) though stats and performances make him very good. At 350k he would do a job as back up at least for UDINE.
All the above are helping in my CL place push (currently in December, 3rd 2 points off Juventus in 1st who have two games in hand).

Diskerud and Romario - FREE to come January. Drage 800k to come January.

Almeback - only has 1.5 star (!!!) though stats and performances make him very good. At 350k he would do a job as back up at least for UDINE

Dunno what happened there as I have pretty good scouts and training set up at Bologna - I checked him again when I kept receiving offers from top teams such as INTER to co-own him and its back to th e 3.5 stars I knew he was hitherto ...

Bubnjic and Milinar were pre agreed contracts when the game starts, not my transfers :)

Catania are doing well in my Bologna save as well. As are Chievo and Palermo (who I cant see on the table you posted!)

Please comment/post screenshots of:

Sadio Mane
Milnar
Bubnjic
Rovini (the guy you bought from pescara)

Ta

Catania are doing well in my Bologna save as well. As are Chievo and Palermo (who I cant see on the table you posted!)

Please comment/post screenshots of:

Sadio Mane
Milnar
Bubnjic
Rovini (the guy you bought from pescara)

Ta
Mane looks like a fantastic player, used my 2nd Non Eu slot to bring him in over Aymen Abdennour :) cost me £4.2m

Milnar is **** and so is Bubnjic, not going to use them to be honest!

Rovini was also an agreed co ownership at the start I think, offered 0 and won him :)

seems decent, progressing along well so far, think I might give him a chance :)