UEFA Champions League 1st Knockout Draw Thread

FC Copenhagen are my local team here in Denmark that while on paper we seem the weakest team on paper but we have shown a impressive team play in the group stage and if the other clubs thinks well be easy they might end up being shocket because with such an attitude will only spur our team even more on in first knock out round.

If people have seen our games against Barcelona youll know we have given them a much harder test and opposition than Real Madrid did and by a large margin too and Barcelona struggled to get a 1-1 draw at our stadium Parken. **** Barcelona should have been 9 man on the pitch considering Kong Fu Valdez and alves should have gotten red for a dirty kick on the leg on one of our players.

We out played Panathinaikos over 2 legs and 1-1 over 2 legs with rubin and we where unlucky to lose in russia we had far more shots and attacks against their goal than they did ours.

Tho if you team draw Fc Copenhagen, i promise you one thing we wont bend over easily well make you work your *** off, as Guardiola said after the Match in Copenhagen : Copenhagen are the most fit team we have ever faced.

Hopefully we get an english team as its always good and fun to have a beer or two with a few good english chaps before a game!

Being a FC Copenhagen and United supporter i treat em as woman, Copenhagen are like a mother i grew up with and United are my wife... just as you can love more than one woman you can love more than one club at the same time but for different reasons!

Last edited:
AS Roma vs Shakhtar Donesk

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

AC Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur

Valencia vs Schalke

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Inter Milan vs Bayern Munich

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Lyon vs Real Madrid

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Arsenal vs Barcelona hahahahaha

Full Draw for UEFA Champions League Last 16

AS Roma vs Shakhtar Donetsk
AC Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur
Valencia vs Schalke
Inter Milan vs Bayern Munich
Olympique Lyonnais vs Real Madrid
Arsenal vs Barcelona
Marseille vs Manchester United
FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea

Chelsea get by far the easiest draw, with Arsenal getting the hardest draw.

United will feel like they can qualify against Marseille but it won't be easy at all, and Spurs will feel the same against AC Milan.

Great draw.

Very happy with this draw obviously, 2 stand out ties for me AC Milan vs Spurs and obviously Arsenal vs Barcelona. Will be good to see Jesper 'run forrest run' Gronkjaer back at the Bridge.

haha ******* brilliant. Kobenhavn, get the **** in there :)

hopefully a good return for Mr. Gronkjaer :p

Inter vs Bayern will be very interesting, as well as Arsenal vs Barca obviously, but I think Fabregas will play well against Barca.

Arsenal V Barcelona.. Ouch oO)

Got to fancy Chelsea against Copenhagen, assuming they are back to best in February.. Arsenal will have it tough and sadly probably go out- Spurs will give AC a good run for their money, but AC should pull through. I also fancy Man United to get through to the last 8.. Though anything can happen ;)

wouldnt get too cocky they are a good side

tbf, they are the worst team in the draw, no teams are bad here, but the draw's been kind for Chelsea, and we should comfortably win

Surely there'll be claims the draw is fixed now considering that Arsene Wenger said yesterday that he knew they were going to get Barcelona and it's come to fruition. Odd that he knew that oO)