Arsenal v Barcelona

Match 4:

Inter v CSKA

Semi Final:

Winner of match 1 to play winner of match 2
Winner of match 3 to play winner of match 4

----------------

What does everyone think?

It's about time Arsenal got someone hard in the early stages although it doesn't come much harder XD

Man United have got an easier path to the final, also if they get to the final they will be the home side. Looks like everything is in their favour.

Also looking forward to the All-French tie.

Easy draw for Man U, I expect them to get to the final. Probably against Barca, but I think Inter could beat them.

Another Man U v Barca final? it's getting boring now.

Arsenal v Barcelona.

Meh least we didnt get Man utd again, we must not concede at emirates thats a must hopefully gallas will be back to replace Campbell by then.

I'm hoping for an Inter v Man Utd final but Barcelona looked great the other night.

Inter v Barca in the Semi's could be a fantastic match.

very pleased with the draw although the first leg away to bayern will be a real test. good to see arsenal handed the hardest tie, we will see how "good" they are now. im going for a Man United vs Inter Milan final purely and simply because of the Jose Mourinho factor.

Arsenal vs Barca will probably be one of the most exciting footballing matches you could dream of watching.

I see a repeat of last years final. Never under estimate the Germans but I don't see them beating us over two legs. Should be a good round.. Anyone hear the massive gasp when Barca got pulled out to face Arsenal?lool

I may be the only one to think this but I'd say it's possible CSKA could pull off a result against Inter. As long as they don't concede away I think they could get a home win..

I wonder what the odds on an all English final are.. I'd put some money on that, well if Arsenal can overcome Barca.

Man Utd in final? Take it everyone is underestimating Lyon, the team who put Madrid out. (Assuming Utd and Lyon win)

imagine Lyon and CSKA in final XD it will be interesting to see Arsenal against Barca and I also expect Man.Utd to beat Bayern

Interesting matches, I feel people are underestimating Bayern, they are a good side. Lyon too are a good side, so Man Utd dont have an "easy" route, i wouldnt be surprised if Man Utd didnt get to the final and with Arsenal v Barcelona, I think Barcelona will come out on top as they are fairly solid at the back and I dont see who will stop Messi in that Arsenal squad and with Inter, looked good against Chelsea but theyve got a dodgy tie against CKSA who gave Man Utd a good scare and should of won at Old Trafford. Glad I've got Sky Sports for 18 months now ^^)

c'mon u gunners !

it will be a difficult match but hopefully gallas will be back by then and we will have a better chance:)

Man Utd in final? Take it everyone is underestimating Lyon, the team who put Madrid out. (Assuming Utd and Lyon win)
not underestimating them but we have played lyon quite a few times, and they always been tight games, but we have a good record against. all things being equal we are a better side than them

Interesting matches, I feel people are underestimating Bayern, they are a good side. Lyon too are a good side, so Man Utd dont have an "easy" route, i wouldnt be surprised if Man Utd didnt get to the final and with Arsenal v Barcelona, I think Barcelona will come out on top as they are fairly solid at the back and I dont see who will stop Messi in that Arsenal squad and with Inter, looked good against Chelsea but theyve got a dodgy tie against CKSA who gave Man Utd a good scare and should of won at Old Trafford. Glad I've got Sky Sports for 18 months now ^^)

Bayern were very lucky to get through, personally, I think Fiorentina should be in the quarters but you can't deny they have quality. I would be very surprised if they beat United over two legs though.

I'll definitely be watching Match 3. 8-|

I wonder too if Arsenal have the ability to beat Barcelona when they are performing this well. It'll be an interesting watch though, all that free-flowing football...

Fabregas vs. Xavi, let's see who really does deserve that starting spot in Barcelona's first XI. (6)

I'll definitely be watching Match 3. 8-|

I wonder too if Arsenal have the ability to beat Barcelona when they are performing this well. It'll be an interesting watch though, all that free-flowing football...

Fabregas vs. Xavi, let's see who really does deserve that starting spot in Barcelona's first XI. (6)
i think the difference in that tie wil come down to the defence, and barcelona's defence is mean. the same cant really be said for arsenal though

Don't underestimate Bayern.

Exactly

Easy draw for Man U, I expect them to get to the final. Probably against Barca, but I think Inter could beat them.

Another Man U v Barca final? it's getting boring now.

Sorry no, Far from easy. Bayern are slowly progessing this year and play some cracking football. I wonder how Man Utd will cope with Robben and Ribery ? United's defence has hardly been worth putting your morgage on this year. Ac Milan missed too many golden chances in the last round, Who is to say Mario Gomez won't put them away.

Then you have Lyon (providing they progress) They are no slouches and just put out Real.

I concur

Barca V Arsenal will be epic, Really hope to see some open and free flowing football. I can see Barca winning though.

Arsenal have not exactly been big game players this season.

Although i can see Man United playing in there third final in a row, I hope that Bayern can put them out, If not it will be more hope and pray the French do it.

Moscow got a bit of luck in Sevilla, never the less it was impressive to go there and win. However if Inter play with the same level of comitment they did vrs Chelsea then they will be in the 1/4

Last edited: