UEFA Superleague - 2023/24

FB_IMG_1618785281910.jpg

Like I said in the other thread, Super League can get ******, but people who have meltdowns about "purity and sanctity of the game" are tripping balls. The game was rigged long ago. Champions League may as well be renamed into Spain vs. England League, with Bayern occasionaly barging in. Things used to be quite different back in a day, there were winners and finalist from all over Europe and smaller clubs were making deep runs almost every year.

I don't know why this such a shock to you guys from a Yank viewpoint. Outside of Boston and New England, Liverpool is irrelevant. It is all Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, and Arsenal (with a small Tottenham foothold) in this country. ****, you will find more fans of PSG than they can name a player for Liverpool.

FB_IMG_1618788809264.jpg

Looks like no CL football next season. Outside city (and maaaaybe united), idk what motivation Liverpool/Chelsea/spurs/arsenal have to play the remaining fixtures.

It's just fuckery upon fuckery

I wonder if Klopp will walk? He did go against the idea of super league back in 2019.

Gonna be like boxing with 4 different world championship titles in the same weightclass.

Travesty that fans cant attend games right now. The roofs would blow up in some stadiums.

I'm not buying that this is the reason. All the cloak&dagger makes me think this was planned months if not years in advance.
Ofcourse the plan has been for years and even decades. Talks have been in 90s, 80s, 70s. It just shows that those clubs are getting into situation where they need to print more money and in truth have been runned like **** in all their losses.

This is a joke to the game of football and all these teams just will never have any competition in this league. They can't even be relegated, what is there to even watch this ***** for? One champion.... wow... amazing, at the end of an entire league set of fixtures to endure.

But there can be one big thing for you. Ed has backstabbed many folks with this move. If this all idea falls upside, he might reseign after this.