UEFA Superleague - 2023/24

Was literally about to post saying the exact same thing.

F disgraceful mate.

Not one hint of an apology or attempt ro repair the damage. I’m more fuming at that than I was at the very notion of this to begin with.

The contempt they hold us in is unbelievable.

*****!

Point deductions still needed, not a huge deduction but just to let them know we're onto them.

Also I doubt it was the players who made a difference, it was most likely the sponsors who flipped behind the scenes. You don't want your noodles or tractors associated with organization that everybody hates with fury.

Last edited:
There won’t be ANY points deductions or any other form of sanction come to that.

The PL never had any power. All threats of booting them out were just hollow, meaningless ones.

The bottom line is they’ve spent the last 30 years empowering these ***** to such an extent that the *****, not the PL/UEFA, hold ALL the power.

They can’t punish them as the threat to set up on their own remains and the PL would collapse without them.

The PL sadly needs these ***** happy WAY more than they need the PL.

And whilst we’re at it, anyone suggesting the clubs should have points deductions clearly STILL doesn’t get it.

Its not the players/ managers/ fans fault this has come around. Its unscrupulous billionaires. Why should the former be punished for the disgrace of the later? We didn’t want/ ask for this disgrace.

I don’t know how, but the owners shoud all be punished.

But hitting the respective teams would be completely unjust and the wrong way to go around it.

50+1...nuff said. Let's take up the bundesliga model where fans actually have a say in decisions like these.

50+1...nuff said. Let's take up the bundesliga model where fans actually have a say in decisions like these.

never happen, who’s gonna pay for the fans share? The owners aren’t gonna handOver 2billion quids worth of shares.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Also Manchester United could leave the #SuperLeague soon.Harry Maguire, Bruno Fernandes and Luke Shaw were the spokesmen of the squad's dissatisfaction against the #SuperLeague. That’s how it started and that’s why Ed Woodward decided to resign [at the end of 2021].

🔴

#MUFC #ManUtd