UK General election 2010.

• Thread starter Thread starter fatshit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 18K

Who do you think will win the UK general election 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fatshit

Banned
Reaction score
It does what it says on the tin. Please vote on who you think will win the general election. There are only 6 options as I don't want this getting ridiculous. Bear in mind that the conservatives need a 7% swing to get a majority of one seat in the general election. In the Labour landslide election win of 1997 Tony Blair got 8.8%.

Last edited:
If the conservatives win, I am moving out of this country.

You say in the OP who you think will win, but should it be who you want to win?

It does what it says on the tin. Please vote on who you think will win the general election. There are only 5 options as I don't want this getting ridiculous. Bear in mind that the conservatives need a 7% swing to get a majority of one seat in the general election. In the Labour landslide election win of 1997 Tony Blair got 8.8%.

There is No Poll

Doesn't make one bit of difference to me. The country has already gone to the dogs.

Personally, I think the conservatives will win, but I really don't want them to.

I stil think Labour with a hung Parliament.

I remember the days when the Monster raving looney party with Screaming Lord Sutch were always putting their name forward.

I want Labour to win a majority but I think they will get a hung parliament. Remember the tories need to win 116 seats to get a majority.

Don't know who is who but don't want the BNP to win racist bastards they are

I stil think Labour with a hung Parliament.

I remember the days when the Monster raving looney party with Screaming Lord Sutch were always putting their name forward.

They're hilarious, for anybody who hasn't heard of them here is their website: www.omrlp.com
Read their manifestos. LOL.

They're hilarious, for anybody who hasn't heard of them here is their website: www.omrlp.com
Read their manifestos. LOL.

I have to say, the world would be soooo ****** up with people like this in charge!

Would be pretty funny tho.. imagine
MONKEY THE DRUMMER as PM!

please explain how

going to school the other day and see a poster from BNP saying get rid of immigrants in this country too many

"His BNP party wants to create firm incentives for non-white Britons to leave their homeland, but he dismissed claims that Britain would lose talent. He said of Khan: "Perhaps we will lose one good boxer, but there are more important things." "

From the Mirror

so because they want to get rid of all these ilegals makes them racist?

so am i racist for agreeing with some of there ideas?

so because they want to get rid of all these ilegals makes them racist?

so am i racist for agreeing with some of there ideas?

How is Amir Khan illegal and if you support the BNP then yes you are racist.

How is Amir Khan illegal and if you support the BNP then yes you are racist.

1) didn't say Amir Khan was illegal

and

2) i didn't say i support the BNP or want them to win, i just agree with SOME of their ideas such as policies on the NHS etc

The BNP is quite clearly racist even if you aren't.:P

Immigrants aren't illegal we are all immigrants even the british people don't u learn rthis in RE or RS? Amir Khan isn't illeagal the BNP are 100% racist as 19-11-08 Anderson sed

Back