UK General election 2010.

• Thread starter Thread starter fatshit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 18K

Who do you think will win the UK general election 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The BNP want all Non-British people out of Britain. Racist.

Some people don't want ILLEGAL immigrants. That is not racist.

please explain how

so because they want to get rid of all these ilegals makes them racist?

so am i racist for agreeing with some of there ideas?

1) didn't say Amir Khan was illegal

and

2) i didn't say i support the BNP or want them to win, i just agree with SOME of their ideas such as policies on the NHS etc

He does seem to be saying they aren't racist.........:P

When has he said that. all he has said is that he agrees with SOME policies. such as NHS policy. And just for the record. i dont beileve wanting to get rid or stop llegals
coming into the country is racist.

Thankfully the BNP will never form a government.
Back on topic: Who do you think will win the election? ---> Vote on poll.
Who do you want to win the election? ---> please post with the party you want to win.

The BNP want all Non-British people out of Britain. Racist.

Some people don't want ILLEGAL immigrants. That is not racist.

thats my thoughts....

i dont agree with all Non-British people out but where i live, the area is over ran with Polish, Albanian, Slovankian illegals.

as for the post above, i didn't do RE or RS at school, thats where i played football instead down the park ;)

Is it? I think they are offensive and racist towards people who originate from different countries. They may not want all people out but you can't deny that they are racist.

When has he said that. all he has said is that he agrees with SOME policies. such as NHS policy. And just for the record. i dont beileve wanting to get rid or stop llegals
coming into the country is racist.
Asking someone to explain how the BNP are racist does seem to suggest you don't think they are.:P Which is what ryan did.:$

thats my thoughts....

i dont agree with all Non-British people out but where i live, the area is over ran with Polish, Albanian, Slovankian illegals.

as for the post above, i didn't do RE or RS at school, thats where i played football instead down the park ;)

Polish people can't be illegal which shows your clear racism. Poland is in the EU so there isn't a cap on how many can come here to work.

Lib Dems ftw. We had a crazy mock election at school (yes we really did, ask rewhi9p), and the Lib Dems won and me and my brother both voted for him. Anyway, Gordon Brown and David Cameron are both publicised twats and they have been proved to be that but Nick Clegg is a green spot on England's pastured lands (A)

Asking someone to explain how the BNP are racist does seem to suggest you don't think they are.:P Which is what ryan did.:$

If i put down a statement without anything to back it up. which is what the kid did. I would think people are entitled to ask me why i think that.

If i went to someone "Taylors a ****" I would expect them to ask me why, even if they agreed with me.

( i dont think you are a ****, just an example)

kk thanks for supporting my post people but want toknow is BNP one of the parties running for government this year?

OFFTOPIc- anyone wanna read my thread about the african teams in the world cup?

Polish people can't be illegal which shows your clear racism. Poland is in the EU so there isn't a cap on how many can come here to work.

They still need a Passport you spanner. so they can be illegal.

Is it? I think they are offensive and racist towards people who originate from different countries. They may not want all people out but you can't deny that they are racist.

I don't think you will find them being offensive towards anyone of a certain creed/colour, maybe their Neanderthal voters, but certainly not a party member, who have sneakily go about their racism and wouldn't dare do something so blatant. (at least in public)

The BNP want all Non-British people out of Britain.

The BNP’s Immigration policy is to:

- Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;

- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;

- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;

- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;

- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.

Last edited:

and? if they come over here through unorthodox methods, IE sneaking in to the country, they shall't be here.... how can that be right?

and? if they come over here through unorthodox methods, IE sneaking in to the country, they shall't be here.... how can that be right?

i don't really agree with you there, but I think it is fine for Polish people to come here illegally if they help the country.

So Polish builders are good for us. I believe in a foreign England

i don't really agree with you there, but I think it is fine for Polish people to come here illegally if they help the country.

if they come over here via passport control etc then far play to them, they deserve a better life as do we all... its the ones who come over here with no intention of getting british citzenship, going through passport control, sneak in to the country, there the ones who not just me have the problem with.

I can understand that. But i dont think it is Fine for them to come into this country Illegally, Get free health care and a house on my Taxs, Whilst people lose there jobs everyday.

Call me Racist, but that is my view

Back