UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K

oja20

Simmer down and pucker up
Reaction score
Two patrol cars have been attacked after members of a community where a young man was shot dead by police took to the streets to demand "justice".

Dozens of protesters have gathered outside the police station on the High Road in Tottenham, north London.
It comes after a 29-year-old father-of-four, named locally as Mark Duggan, was shot dead by police on Thursday.
The Metropolitan Police said missiles were thrown at the cars, one was set alight and riot officers had been sent.
A spokesman said: "Two police officers were parked in two separate police cars on Foster Road in Tottenham, north London while on traffic patrol.
"A number of bottles were thrown at the cars. One car was set alight and the second vehicle was pushed into the middle of the High Road."
He added that neither of the officers were hurt and they had not been in the vehicles at the time.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14434318

Some photo's from twitter: http://a.yfrog.com/img612/2953/23465519.jpg - http://a.yfrog.com/img616/1204/yu8gp.jpg

Last edited:
Hard to make Tottenham much worse tbh ;)

A bus was torched. Getting really over the top now...

So, they're rioting over a man getting shot, but by rioting they're just causing more potential for injury? Flawless logic.

Its getting crazy now, gun been found with a bullet in a police radio..

Can you guys be any thicker? Someone was killed in cold blood by the f***ing MET.. At least the community had the balls to stand up to em! Like them, I say this aint F***ing on! And I stand with the people touching the c**ts!! Somones life was taken for no reason.. This riot makes me proud to be form London.. ! People have to see this aint about an area or the people its about the police killing for no reason...

Last edited:
So they're protesting, after someone had a firearm, fired it, and was shot in an exchange of fire? that right?

If so, he deserves all he gets. You fire a gun, well, you work out the rest.

Edit-just reading up more on this on the local press

Last edited:
in my understanding the moron shot at the police. Of course they shot him. Can't say I blame them. Who runs around with a firearm anyways?

Can you guys be any thicker? Someone was killed in cold blood by the f***ing met.. And the community had the balls to stand up to em and say this aint on by f***ing s**t up and all you can do is moan like a bunch of old farts!!! Somes life was taken for no reason.. I say this action makes me proud to be form London.. !
The guy had a gun and clearly fired it. There was a bullet lodged in the police cars radio. It was hardly in cold blood.
"******* **** up" is hardly going to help anything, really, is it?

Apparently he'd become increasingly paranoid since his friend had been stabbed, and never been in trouble with the police before. But waving a gun around or any sort of weapon, well, it's asking for trouble. And he was asked on more than one occaission to stop, but didn't heed the warning.

Apparently he'd become increasingly paranoid since his friend had been stabbed, and never been in trouble with the police before. But waving a gun around or any sort of weapon, well, it's asking for trouble. And he was asked on more than one occaission to stop, but didn't heed the warning.

The point being, anybody running around with a firearm or any sort of weapon is a danger to people around him/her. You don't know the person. You don't know if he'll shoot or stab you. So i perfectly understand it.

Can you guys be any thicker? Someone was killed in cold blood by the f***ing MET.. At least the community had the balls to stand up to em! Like them, I say this aint F***ing on! And I stand with the people touching the c**ts!! Somones life was taken for no reason.. This riot makes me proud to be form London.. ! People have to see this aint about an area or the people its about the police killing for no reason...

Lol.

I'd rather the police shot the guy than let a potential danger get out to the genuinely innocent public.

Last edited:
Back