UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
Wondering how many of the "protestors" are actually "protesting", and just using it as an excuse for a free for all. Waiting for some reports of "police brutality" (which to us normal folk means rounding up and dealing with trouble makers who make other peoples lives **** and needlessly scare them half to death).

Can you guys be any thicker? Someone was killed in cold blood by the f***ing MET.. At least the community had the balls to stand up to em! Like them, I say this aint F***ing on! And I stand with the people touching the c**ts!! Somones life was taken for no reason.. This riot makes me proud to be form London.. ! People have to see this aint about an area or the people its about the police killing for no reason...

It's not in cold blood.

If you live by the sword, you die by the sword. Expect the consequences to be harsh, including your life on the line, if you've fired a gun in public. The police did the right thing.

Last edited:
Can you guys be any thicker? Someone was killed in cold blood by the f***ing MET.. At least the community had the balls to stand up to em! Like them, I say this aint F***ing on! And I stand with the people touching the c**ts!! Somones life was taken for no reason.. This riot makes me proud to be form London.. ! People have to see this aint about an area or the people its about the police killing for no reason...

Got to laugh at this, Surely this is some forum member who has made another name just to make this comment, Because the join date just so happens to be today and I'm pretty sure this person never went "I'll check a football manager website to rant about the Tottenham riots" Can't mods check up on this lol.

Anyway as for the idiot who posted it, Cold Blood ? Do you even understand the term. If the person is waving a gun and threatining or firing and endangering the public then they should be shot. Rhys Jones was shot in Cold Blood this guy was shot for being a C**T

Got to laugh at this, Surely this is some forum member who has made another name just to make this comment, Because the join date just so happens to be today and I'm pretty sure this person never went "I'll check a football manager website to rant about the Tottenham riots" Can't mods check up on this lol.

Anyway as for the idiot who posted it, Cold Blood ? Do you even understand the term. If the person is waving a gun and threatining or firing and endangering the public then they should be shot. Rhys Jones was shot in Cold Blood this guy was shot for being a C**T

Sounds nothing more than some thicko who has a grudge against the police for some reason.

Sounds nothing more than some thicko who has a grudge against the police for some reason.

Or a thick ******* trying to act hard via the internet.

I liked the part of the article "He had never hurt anyone in his life before". Cool, I'll go walking around with a gun too, "It's cool bro, I've never hurt anyone before!".

I liked the part of the article "He had never hurt anyone in his life before". Cool, I'll go walking around with a gun too, "It's cool bro, I've never hurt anyone before!".

Yeah that did make me smily wryly I must say. But I did chuckle when that guy said he was proud to be from London because of the riots. Obviously has anger issues lol

Torie Government
Royal Weddings
Recession
Tottenham Riots
Is it 1981 again?

Torie Government
Royal Weddings
Recession
Tottenham Riots
Is it 1981 again?

Aha! It's the Tories fault!!! The bastards!! There'll be people who will say that I guarantee it. If a tortoise farted they'd get blamed for it lol

Is mental stuff like.

Is clear now that all these 'protesters' are just youths out to prove they are street and smash up police cars and look the part of gangster. Just seen them push and shove BBC journo whilst covering up their faces just time wasters really no point in them being there.

Also with less than a year until Olympics I'm sure the rest of world are loving this

Is mental stuff like.

Is clear now that all these 'protesters' are just youths out to prove they are street and smash up police cars and look the part of gangster. Just seen them push and shove BBC journo whilst covering up their faces just time wasters really no point in them being there.

Also with less than a year until Olympics I'm sure the rest of world are loving this

And I had no idea that protestors, had the right to break into other peoples homes and steal their property. Looking forward to watching the police response.

Well I think anybody stupid enough to be rioting over this should be gunned down by the police too. There retaliating against a violent incident by violent means. Its firly obvious most of the rioters are just doing it to cause trouble and have no sympathy for the guy that was shot. Seriously the world doesnt need people like that in the world.

More riots in Enfield today apparently, they've looted a hmv big time and its starting to kick off

More riots in Enfield today apparently, they've looted a hmv big time and its starting to kick off

The irony is that not 15 minutes ago, they were saying this wouldn't be a return to the inner city rioting of the 80s.

The irony is that not 15 minutes ago, they were saying this wouldn't be a return to the inner city rioting of the 80s.

well tbf its tottenham rioters walking over to enfield

My mate tells me it's going crazy in enfield, the police are only on outskirts, all shops looted, even a bank...

Initial ballistics tests on the bullet that lodged in a police officer's radio when Mark Duggan died on Thursday night show it was a police issue bullet, the Guardian understands."

More riots tonight.

It's ******* crazy out there, they're just looting and setting fire to loads of stuff, they've gone to Brixton, Leyton and Holloway amongst others

Well the groups involved are very well known-they were responsible for organising the chaos of the student march. The signs definately look very similar. Especially when they take out a bank. Quite ironic too. They've taken out a jobcentre, and before long they'll start complaining about not getting their benefit so they can buy their drinks and drugs, and whinge about not being able to get help to find work. O yeah silly me. They can't be arsed to get a job. Still, they'll be getting a "job" they won't be particularly expecting or enjoy in jail......

The people I feel sorry for most are the innocent people who have been forced out of their homes, and their kids. What the **** are they supposed to when they have no where to sleep?

Last edited:
Back