Yeah take the team say southampton for your team release all the players and add each of the players

Use the teams .. Remove all their players .. and move them to the league name. Hope that helps.

Uk can you edit the OP so I can do the other teams?(im the only bankrupt guy)

I've edited the OP for players will sort out the correct budgets at work later and will also rewrite the player list to make sure ive got everyones teams correct! I will pm you wonderkid360 with any changes to the current OP

Done every body up 2 an including luko_Only problem is Faubert want show up must have retired or something on new update

Right guys I have missed 8 players off the OP and that is where I worked out budgets so a couple of you have gone over a bit but don't worry it was my **** up so no worries

But I do want Luko1234, Scullybug, and Wonderkid360 to attempt to sell to get back in budget. Your gonna have to go back and put the eight players in wonderkid360 it was Wes Morgan & Nicky Bailey for BeadSTARR aka Coventry

Am willing to sell Billy Paynter. Bought him for £7m and will sell him for £6m

Ive just traded Fon williams with BeadSTARR for £4M I now have a budget of £2M:D

Ahh gay haha I'll be back on comp Sunday will fix it and do the rest then haha guysTRANSFER DEADLINE IS MONDAY 10pm! I will be online throughout. and ALL deals will have to be pm'd by BOTH players to be confirmed before the deadline! I will be using the time on one to determine if valid transfer!