guys i would just like to say that faubert and J.Scott wont appear on my editor(theres another guy as well)sorry

1 more thing...Capello must have retired or something as i cant put him as manager of blackpool who should i do instead?

Ok m8 whoever had capello can choose a manager of choice! And whoever had the other players will have to have the money back then lol

P.s did you search for them on people section and edit contract? Same with capello

Ok m8 whoever had capello can choose a manager of choice! And whoever had the other players will have to have the money back then lol

P.s did you search for them on people section and edit contract? Same with capello

Dont worry mate ive just found out how to add capello&co.I have searched for the players but they wont actually show up so cant really do anything about them:(

So what about Faubert then? Is a RB going to be his replacement? If not id like to be refunded :)

Iker Casillas is up for sale 4 22.1 mill (take me out of debt!) plus a terrible backup keeper

Luko i will give you 16m for him and robert green for him

Last edited:
This has to be the quietest transfer deadline day i've ever seen >.<

II know its Wierd! There's a couple of light looking teams at the mo! I wonder how Wonderkid360 is getting on??